• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

I don't know, you should link the match once you get the possibility, there's no rush anyway.

Which was Trunks' form? I assume ssj god, as the Keysword is both a key for the profile itself but also equipment.

I've never done so before, but am more than happy to. How is it done?
The standard format for listing versus debates are as follows:

You start by linking the versus debate thread from the forum, labeling the link as the opposing character in question.

Next, in un-linked parentheses, you list the verse of the opposing character and link to said verse page if you are able. If you cannot, do not link it.

And then, link to the opposing character's profile page on the wiki, labeling it as "[Character]'s Profile".

Finally, you add in parentheses any conditions that needs to be specified that was applied in the debate. For example, you need to describe which keys or tiers were used during the fight, whether speed was equalized, if any optional equipment was given or removed from a character, etc.

And remember to double check which category you need to add the matches to on which character, be it in their wins, losses, or inconclusive matches. I have personally been turned around a couple of times and had to reorganize the matches to be correct.

If you need examples, practically every debate that has been added to a profile follows this formula, so just do the same thing that is done in those profiles, for instance with Son Goku here.

I hope this helps!

Back