• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

The Fight
Speed was =
Both were locked
Sans showed us he is the better skeleton by slapping Movie version of ghostrider
Added to both, but I would like to remind you that Ghost Rider's page was, in fact, unlocked, and therefore you should probably have added this match to his page yourself.

Adding matches to the pages which aren't locked like this can really help with the workload on the staff's end, so I would appreciate if you made sure to remember this for the future.

Added to both, but I would like to remind you that Ghost Rider's page was, in fact, unlocked, and therefore you should probably have added this match to his page yourself.

Adding matches to the pages which aren't locked like this can really help with the workload on the staff's end, so I would appreciate if you made sure to remember this for the future.
I thought it was locked lol

@ZoroNotZolo
Not to be a party pooper, but it seems to me that Goku won because no one knew what Kali does with her powers and voted him "as a result". Are we sure this match is legit to be added?

@TheKillerYT I can add it, but I want to be sure this isn't a stomp, because StyrmUltra questioned it but only you replied. Nothing personal, I just want to be sure.

@Abysswalker2126 Both profiles are open, could you add it by yourself?

@BluudyManikin777 All Might's profile is open, I'm adding it (because Simon is locked, so while I'm ai it I finish the work) but next time I'd appreciate if you could add it yourself and then ask here for the locked profile.

Edit: Nevermind, you already did it, I didn0t check when I wrote this.

@TheKillerYT Ok

Yes, normal users should add completed matches to open profiles by themselves. A request in this thread is needed only when the profiles are locked.

Boros defeated Orochi here

Power Unsealed Boros and Third Form Orochi was used. Orochi was Low 6-B. Speed was equalized. Boros' Meteoric Burst form and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon were restricted

Back