• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Shisui: 7
Goku: 8
Incon:
If those are the votes, the match isn't over, the winner must have at least 3 more votes than the opponent while starting from 7, meaning that Goku requires at least 10 votes.

"Promestein" removed this match without requesting it, it should be readded (information are on the match)

@Promestein Could you tell us why you removed them? Just to know your reasons, because "HAHA WHAT" isn't a good explanation.

Ok i just saw that some matches got deleted from Mechi profile, i don't know which reason, but apparently only on Mechikabura profile, since the characthers which had the matchup still have the match in their section.

im pretty sure there isn't a request for deletion of matchup, also the Massive revision wouldn't really change anything.

just gonna copy past from the old History version
Notable Losses:

Lavos (Chrono (Verse)) Lavos' Profile (Base Lavos and Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura were used, Lavos was allowed to change forms, and speed was equalized)

Heaven Ascension DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) DIO's Profile (Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Post-Absorption DIO were used, and speed was equalized)

@Arcker123 Same question as for Promestein, just to hear your reasons on why you have removed these matches.

Everything else has been added.

@Arcker123 Same question as for Promestein, just to hear your reasons on why you have removed these matches.

Everything else has been added.
I think for this one is because mechi upgrade, but im not really sure, however no deletion request has been sended, and also im pretty sure that others DBH/DBX characthers that had an update didn't had their match removed.

btw thanks

@Dagoth_OwO I noticed you removed matches from Demigra's profile, even though they still share the same tier, at least for now. Did you remove them due to a revision or for what other reasons?

There is a new deletion request forum or something?

because i don't know if that was stated in the revision itself (i couldn't find the message there), but that should be requested either way

The new abilities are actually added but there will probably be more additions to his profile with new stuff discovered
hm fine, but I can't find the part of deleting match-ups, also match-ups didn't get deleted very well, it got deleted on Mechi profile only, there is still on other profiles

hm fine, but I can't find the part of deleting match-ups, also match-ups didn't get deleted very well, it got deleted on Mechi profile only, there is still on other profiles
Yeah, those profiles will likely need to be updated aswell. These new abilities could turn the tide of the match

Yeah, those profiles will likely need to be updated aswell. These new abilities could turn the tide of the match
definitely not in mechi case, don't belive that 139402 probabilty hax give him a way to resist for being conceptually BFRed outside of a multiverse or his soul/existence/state being totally overwrited, however

definitely not in mechi case, don't belive that 139402 probabilty hax give him a way to resist for being conceptually BFRed outside of a multiverse or his soul/existence/state being totally overwrited, however
This is probably true, but it should probably be addressed in the Mechi CRT.

I removed Tricky vs Xeno Goku because it's a 9-A with minimally combat applicable hax versus a 2-A that resists them all anyways.

I removed Tricky vs Xeno Goku because it's a 9-A with minimally combat applicable hax versus a 2-A that resists them all anyways.
The fact is that goku wins because he finds the main body via extrasensory perception, if he didn't had it it would have been inconclusive or something like that

that's what happen, I don't see why it's a stomp, and probably some which voted goku there think this isn't a stomp

It doesn't matter how he ******* finds it when he could twitch and destroy Tricky's entire cosmology. Tricky has no wincon!

It doesn't matter how he ******* finds it when he could twitch and destroy Tricky's entire cosmology.
?
it's not that goku in the character immediately knows everything and shoots a ki blast that destroys everything. he could just figure it out with extrasensory stuff and go straight to the main body and one shot it

It doesn't matter because Tricky has literally no chance of victory, and Goku's victory is 100% assured when that's all he has to do.

It doesn't matter because Tricky has literally no chance of victory, and Goku's victory is 100% assured when that's all he has to do.
hm, he have some hax that could use such trasmutation and stuff, but probably goku would just go there and one shot the main body.

hm, he have some hax that could use such trasmutation and stuff, but probably goku would just go there and one shot the main body.
He doesn't have Transmutation. None of his hax is very combat applicable, and Goku resists literally all of it anyways.

He doesn't have Transmutation. None of his hax is very combat applicable, and Goku resists literally all of it anyways.
there is it but it is outdated. however it does not seem like a good cause for a debating, I will turn a blind eye
Plus passive stamina reduction that works on limitless stamina and resistance to time manip.
passive stamina reduction make you sleep or something?

Like, the rule is it has to be something that both characters could conceivably perform well at. Phoenix Wright and Daredevil trying to beat each other in court or L Lawliet and Thrawn trying to win in chess or something. Neither of those characters have ever been associated with tic-tac-toe.

Like, the rule is it has to be something that both characters could conceivably perform well at. Phoenix Wright and Daredevil trying to beat each other in court or L Lawliet and Thrawn trying to win in chess or something. Neither of those characters have ever been associated with tic-tac-toe.
Now I kinda want to see Phoenix and Dare Devil get a thread like that.

Back