• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Is it possible to be more specific with the location? Because China is really big and has thousands of different environments.

Almost everything has been added

Does King of Humans count as Goetia's strongest key? Because it's AP is unknown, but he might be stronger than before, I think.
I'm not sure,but is it necessary to know which is his strongest key?if it is needed for adding this match in their profiles I will ask Nasuverse's supporter in that thread

It's better to insert the specific key, to avoid confusion, especially in a case like this, when it is unclear which form is the strongest one.

Healthy Itachi vs Pain
Their profiles aren't locked, but this battle has been done before but with Sick Itachi. Should that battle be removd and this added since it's 7-1 or should they both stay just specififying the health of Itachi in each battle? One of the people participating in the discussion brought up the possibility of removing the initial one since it had faulty/false arguments being used. Sick Itachi vs Pain

Back