• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Post Crisis Batman fought Shinobu Oshino in this thread and won.
  • 9-A keys were used.
  • Both only had standard equipment.
  • Speed was equalized.
Batman's profile is locked. I added the loss to Shinobu's page already.

Why would people be on the wiki when they have family or gifts to wrap or give or food to eat and things to do in real life

Believe it or not people have lives, shocking right?
They have things to do in real life? Alright then considering you are here can you add the results of the match pls?

@Gohanblanco217

I have half a mind to purposefully overlook this particular match due to how rude you have been acting, especially during a holiday that most members celebrate and place over the forum. On top of this, you have blatantly ignored the OP regarding matchup additions:

In addition, versus threads are generally considered among the least important of all staff duties, so do not get upset if the members are too busy with other tasks to deal with your requests.

Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.
Now, I will add your match to the appropriate profiles, but please keep this in mind the next time you want a match added, as I nor any of the staff will stand such obnoxious behavior from a member.

Also, as for the rest of you, I will attempt to get to your matches shortly as well.

Right so I noticed a small issue.

Cole Macgrath has a win against Kid Goku on his page but it wasn’t added to the other...

Is Kid Goku’s locked? I’m on mobile atm

Back