• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry to bother, but when I follow that link, I am taken to a version of the site where I am logged out, even after refreshing. Other tabs do not retain my logged out state.

Initially, I feared that it may have something to do with the brackets &/or slashes in the thread title, but it may not be necessary to remove them;

Oddly, if I access the thread by means such as searching for it, I can view the thread normally. However, upon checking your link, it seems to have a www. in it that other links don't.

The version of the thread with the www. & without seem to be 2 versions of the same page, but on 1 of them, I am not logged in.
Some kind of weird site mirroring, maybe?

I'll probably bump this comment in a month or something
Remember that? Well out of all of those threads only one of them got concluded and instead 3 more threads are added. Discussions and votes would be GREATLY appreciated

****** vs Hillbilly (The Evil Within vs Dead by Daylight) (0-1-0)
Lucky Luke vs Pinkie Pie (Lucky Luke vs MLP) (1-0-0)
Sebastian Castellanos vs Frank Morrison (The Evil Within vs Dead by Daylight) (0-0-0)
Solar Flare vs Boba Fett (Plants vs Zombies : Heroes vs Star Wars) (0-2-0)
Deathclaw vs Spinoraptor (Fallout vs Jurassic Park) (1-0-0)
Deathclaw vs Future Predator (Fallout vs Primeval) (4-0-0)
Markus vs Rorschach (Detroit : Become Human vs Watchmen) (2-0-0)
The Dawnbreaker vs Princess Luna (DC Comics vs MLP) (0-0-0)

Last edited:
Back