• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse That You Like but Not on the Wiki?

The Big O
10-A to At least 7-B
The series's "true" big bad has a lot of Hax.
Making a profile for Roger Smith (The Protagonist)

Last edited:

Pasulol Verse ( at current time pasulol doesn't have any profile )​

• Weakest Character on this verse is 9-C ( like children of rattatui who can bust through human chest or Pure feat of main gang both can smash whole human head off with No diffucult )
  • almost character on this verse is 8-C scale to this calc ( most of them can harm main gang durability )
  • One Of Strongest Character Should be 7-C possibly 6-B to 5-B with power ( Isuan can pull a meteor that possibly end a dinosaur race easily , we will see that after the clash of meteor it's show monkey could take over the world , isuan said he could wait to Blow up the world , lsuan said that he is the one who rule the universe )
  • low tier speed is peak human with possibly subsonic reaction ( main gang could kept up with rattatui who can rush adult human and eat all of human flesh in a second , main gung could dodge an arrow )
  • high tier speed is superhuman likely high hypersonic ( Narai can out run a horse , Narai said in one of episode that he smash a massive meteoroid , meteor travel speed is from11 km/s to 72 km/s )
  • possibly immortal ( type 4 ) If Character died they could comeback episode later ( like hon who died in almost episode )
This is discussion thread for create profile If anyone want to help

The title, and how strong could your verse be if it were on the Wiki?
i've been trying out/getting into new franchises/verses lately mainly for my YouTube channel (i do playthroughs on video games) and i cannot help but notice that there are several franchises that aren't on the wiki, some of which im really into

Marvel Rising
Marvel Future Avengers
DC Universe Online
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Spectrobes
Final Fantasy 16 (why is this game not on the wiki yet?)
Entry Point
Loomian Legacy
Heroes Of Robloxia
Blood Moon Tycoons 1 And 2
RB Battles (A Roblox game that had an event for Sonic Speed Simulator. a game from the Sonic series)
the Pyrite Adventure trilogy (a trilogy of Roblox games based on the Sonic Adventure games and Sonic 06)
Loomian Legacy
Lunar (Silver Star Story and Eternal Blue specifically)
Magic Knight Rayearth
Tak And The Power Of Juju
White Knight Chronicles
Counterside

This might sound like a funny idea, but Wrestling Empire and some other games made by Mdickie could work, though in wrestling empire some of the wrestlers are obvious parodies of existing WWE wrestlers, so we would probably only add original characters like Whack Ax.

Fanboy and Chum Chum

GL TAS

Motu Patlu used to have profiles but they got nuked for no reason, only reason I could think of was low quality

Undertale Yellow isn't on FC/OC wiki yet sadly

Miitopia only has Dark Lord and I think the stats could be a lot higher (there's probably some town to city stuff in the game)

Anime: Ushio & Tora, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai, Chain Chronicle

Manga: Mitsukubi Condor, Taboo Tattoo

Games: Indivisible, Cogen(Sword of Rewind), Have a Nice Death, Dusk Diver

Martial World's, Cultivator Chat Group, Journey of Fate Defying Emperor, 40 Millennium of Cultivation, Nine Hegemonic Body art.

Space Dandy is one of my favorite shows, but it's not on the wiki. It has solid 2-A stuff for Pyonium Dandy and the Narrator/God, since Dandy destroyed the infinite amount of universes and parallel universes (the show is a love letter to the Many Worlds Interpretation made by Everett). The universes are also made of strings it seems, which if you pull one just takes you to another universe. It also has a unique take on warping, where instead of it actually being teleportation, it's the consciousness of the person switching between universes.
0f15a3b25215b26510550bc5643ac692.jpg

Only Dandy and his 4th-dimensional ex have figured this out. Oh, speaking of dimensions, it just straight up has higher and lower dimensions, but it's in terms of shapes, where the 2-D prince brings in his 2-D universe, all flat.

Covering heaven, perfect world, holy market, eternal life, Yang Shen, Buddh aoriginally is Tao., dragon and snake romance published a lot of Chinese novels

Back