• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List: FCOC Edition

Took this idea from this thread here

I decided to make this thread to see how powerful most of the characters on FC/OC are, and to see where they peak at. (and also because I liked the idea of the og thread)

Rules are basically the same as the og thread, except maybe I'll keep Tier 1 and higher off the list for now, considering that there's a purge and no new pages for them can be created yet as far as I'm aware.

Verse Peak Tier List: FC/OC Edition

Tier 2:

2-A

The Suns Revolution

2-B

One Punch Man: Future Generations

2-C

Fallout Equestria

Tier 3:

Tier 4:

4-C

Neon Cavaliers

Tier 5:

Tier 6:

Tier 7:

Tier 8:

Tier 9:

Tier 10:

Tier 11:

Last edited:
This looks like fun so I'll put my verse in here.

Neon Cavaliers: High 4-C
I relooked at the calc and Neon Cavaliers now sits as 4-C, though the verse might go up to High 4-C by the time I finish writing chapter 14.

Last edited:
Fallout Equestria peaks at 2-C from The Dealer being vastly superior to Friendship is Magic characters, even the ones that are not canon to FoE.
Lad literally split the timeline away, and likely comes from a higher plane of existence.

Question, when we say peak, do we mean the peak for most people in the verse

For example, my new verse is mostly of H8C chars, but there's one H7C, and one L4C (both of which no one scales to), but the vast majority are H8C- L4C would still be the one listed right?

Question, when we say peak, do we mean the peak for most people in the verse

For example, my new verse is mostly of H8C chars, but there's one H7C, and one L4C (both of which no one scales to), but the vast majority are H8C- L4C would still be the one listed right?
In this example, L4C would be listed, yeah.

Back