• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Velvet Remedy (Fallout Equestria) vs Spider-Man and Black Widow (Avengers Alliance)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I have no Backstory for this one, Horse either does Horse things and ends up in Marvel or Marvel writers asspull a reason to write a legally distinct Fallout Equestria story where they fight.

This is Velvet Remedy vs Spider-Man and Black Widow
Symbiote Suit Spider-Man
Grey Suit Black Widow
Speed is Equalized
Starting distance is 10 Meters
Fight takes place in Manehattan
SBA Otherwise

d7w1sr0-89a2176a-21d1-4510-9050-5e5c14f5e4f4.png

Stupid Medical Horse: 0

Arachnid Man and Arachnid Woman: 3 (Krukov, Boss, Myself)

PETA:

Happy_velvet_remedy_and_pyrelight_by_vector_brony_d9ofyxy-pre.png

Spider-Man-Black_Suit-iOS.png

Black_Widow-Grey_Suit-iOS.png

Last edited:
What's the ap gap between the two? AA 9-A's are 0.07878 tons

.664 Tons. Hard to justify her being higher outside of her using energy beams which isn't a common lead off for her. For that she often uses her anesthetic spell, another magic based projectile she'd have to hit them with.

Velvet would be referring to them as poor creatures or animals.

Getting amped enough to even start affecting her would take some time. Black Widow has invisibility and Peter has precog, so at least that makes them hard to hit.

Can Velvet get out of Spidey's webbing? If not that's pretty much game, set and match.

Btw, her regen is set as "Low-low", I assume that needs to be changed.

The only thing I can think of that would be useful in possibly countering the webbing is her shield spell.

Its something that she can use to protect herself, being an omnidirectional bubble she can surround herself with, and similar to how I described her magic attacks it's more more durable than she is. The only problem with it is that she has to open it up to attack something outside of it.

It's not her first go to, but that isn't to say it's not next in line. However like I said she herself can't attack through it, and even if she is attacking through it, she can't cycle through using her stronger more advanced spells at least without the risk of of burning out her horn. The main spells she's realistically gonna be stuck with if she wants to press with the shield up are her light, sound and telekinesis spells, and only one of those actually can do damage. When it comes to which gun she'd use via telekinesis it's difficult to say, but I'd be more inclined to say the shotgun just given on how much energy she'd already be using at that point.

I see. I'm probably going to see what someone else thinks before making a vote. Unsure right now.

Spidey: Web Shooters,, followed by aggressive martial arts

Widow: Guns/Widow's bite, followed by stealthy martial arts

I know this might come off as cliche but Spidey sense gg is probably real if the debuffs take as much as an immediate toll as I believe they do.

They last a short while, but they can be continuously be re-applied

Pretty much, yeah

From Spider-Man: 40% attack and 20% on evasion.

From Black-Widow: 25% attack

Otherwise varies depending on what class Velvet counts as. I don't think effects stack in game, but idk how irl it would work.

She would still technically be stronger than them I believe. Assuming Peter hits her.

Durability isn't affected, so she'd probably still be hard to harm. I'm not sure what her AP is after the stat reduction

Like I said Spidey is probably gonna hit her with the debuff. She won't be in one shot range after that.

I don't think the evasiveness debuff will matter in the sense that she may just sit in her shield. Hitting either of them when she decides to take a shot though, thats another story.

Do the debuffs affect any weapons the victims are carrying or just the victim themselves?
Velvet does have her shotgun and darts.

I believe the debuffs are just general (As it isn't specified unlike some instances), so it does affect weapons too.

That'll significantly harm Velvets versatility outside of just keeping her barrier up. She may just get exhausted by the time the debuff wears off.

Probably going to vote team spider from what we've discussed

Back