• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegito vs Ribrianne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
maxresdefault.jpg

So I see this

And I decided to make a match, because someone from there might see this thread, and make fun of.

Vegito start in SSJ
Ribrianne start in Ribrianne form already
Speed equal

Votes:
The guy who don't have a Canon W:

She not even that bad, ngl:

Giving Vegito the benefit of the doubt:
Buuhan is 1x 3 universes, Ultimate Gohan is the stronger half so he's 0.5x ~ Base Goku < SS3 Goku makes him >200x stronger < Base Vegito (even though he's only above SS3 Goku pre-fusion in base, but again, benefit of the doubt) < hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 Vegito is >80,000x 2-C

Meanwhile for Ribrianne:
Base Goku 2x 3 universes < SSG is a 160,000x multiplier, putting him at 320,000 < SSB is the SSJ version of that, making him 50x stronger, landing him at 16,000,000x < Can stack x10 Kaio-ken on top of that, 160,000,000x < Post-Black Arc SSB Goku surpasses his previous SSBKKx10 self ~ Android 17 is comparable to him, and Ribrianne can clash with him

That is at least a 2000x difference in strength, in favor for Ribrianna

I got Vegito at like 40 000x the original value scaling (hes below SBV1 uhhh)

Ribrianne on the other hand I got at least on 6mx the value shes way further through the scaling chain, she stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back