• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ruby (Ego vs Instinct, Preservation vs Destruction)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Vegeta vs Ruby
  • Granolah the Survivor Saga (Pre Limits Broken) versions are being used
  • both start in their base forms and can go into higher forms
  • fight takes place on a indestructible planet
Vegeta:
Ruby:
icon:

Universe Level

Universe Level+

Ultra Ego vs Ultra Instinct

Last edited:
scaleing chain

Granolah (SSBE vegeta downscales << from granolah) << UE Vegeta and UI Ruby (granolah arc) = Granolah RPL ~ SSB Bann (kinda healed) < 2 red eye Granolah ~ UE Vegeta rematch and possibly UI Ruby (second time)

Last edited:
... What the heck is this... Is this Ruby from a fanfic? If so... Link this shit to me, so I can binge all of it, bruh.
On a serious note, what are the win-cons of both side 'sides hitting the other until one dies or gets knocked out.

... What the heck is this... Is this Ruby from a fanfic? If so... Link this shit to me, so I can binge all of it, bruh.
On a serious note, what are the win-cons of both side 'sides hitting the other until one dies or gets knocked out.
Ruby has the advantage in haveing her weapon on hand, however because of Vegeta's semblance all her stat amps are basically useless here and she is only possibly on par with rematch ultra ego Vegeta in her second time using ultra instinct in this key, so Vegeta likely holds the AP advantage... Also the fact ultra ego has no stamina/aura drain perfected ultra instinct has, however ultra instinct makes up for that with incintive movements while Vegeta willing let's himself take damage in ultra ego to grow stronger but there is a limit to the damage he can take and gets to battle crazy In that form

Also I'm working on this crossover what if so nothing is out yet except my ideas and these profiles

Last edited:
her weapon:
Crescent Rose: Ruby's weapon, a large Scythe/High-Caliber Sniper Rifle hybrid that she wields with expert proficiency. The Crescent Rose possesses a converting frame, allowing Ruby to transform from a compact storage mode, a rifle mode, and an expanded scythe mode. The weapon's rifle mode takes the form of a medium-length, bolt-action rifle. In this form, the absence of the scythe makes for more effective use of the rifle component. In its fully expanded scythe mode, Crescent Rose makes for a deadly mid-to-close-range bladed melee weapon. This form also doubles as a long-barrel sniper rifle for long-range shots without giving up the melee capabilities of the scythe. The Crescent Rose's rifle has a massive recoil, but instead of compensating for it, Ruby harnesses it to enhance her mobility in combat, firing shots to propel herself short distances, simultaneously attacking and evading opponents, and using it to launch herself through the air. In melee combat, Ruby can fire a shot immediately before a swing, using the recoil to increase the force and speed of her attack. She can also embed the scythe's blade into the ground to prevent the weapon's recoil from throwing off her aim with the sniper rifle component, allowing for rapid, accurate shots. If needed, the bottom of the shaft can unfold to add more cutting power in a close-range fight while also rotating the barrel of the rifle, enabling the recoil to rotate Ruby instead of launching her forward, increasing the slicing power drastically. After arriving in Atlas, James Ironwood has Pietro Polendina upgrade Crescent Rose, giving Ruby the ability to activate a trigger on the upper handle that will then rotate the scythe's blade 180 degrees, giving her more control and ease of use of the weapon in cramped spaces.

it's like 2 feet tall lol

Back