• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vector Crocodile v. Meta Ridley: Bite Marks Everywhere

And the 5-B fights keep on rollin...

Both 5-B

Speed Equalized

Sonic Games Vector the Crocodile (Render)
Omega Ridley Artwork2

Green Amphibian: 7 (Theuser789, VioletVoid100, ShadowWarrior1999, GlaceonGamez471, Maverick Zero X, Dust Collector...?, Dusty Raider)

Alien Amphibian:

Theres apparently a scaling chain that puts him decently above 73 Zettatons but from I can gather from the profiles the scaling chain doesn't seem that impressive, just that he can fight Samus who can destroy Tallon Metroids.

So I'm going to assume that Samus's weakest 5-B suit is what can destroy Tallon Metroids (The profile doesn't make this clear) so Ridley=Phazon Suit>Gravity Suit>Legendary Varia Suit? (I think that's the weakest one, not sure)>Tallon Metroids who can tank 73 Zettatons. I guess that seems decent enough to prevent Vector from one shotting him, but Vector still scales to a calc 8.4 times higher then the one Ridley scales above so I think it's safe to say that he still has the AP advantage.

Back