• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... for hurting her little sister Alter over the title of Strongest and most seductive Avenger

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Paris. Starting distance 20 meters

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None

Victory: Death or KO

Standard Equipment for both.

Pre-awakened Thor (623 megatons) vs Jeanne (385 megatons, Unknow with La Pucelle, Island level dura with Luminosité EternelleÔÇÄ)

Jeanne FGO4
Sir, I'd like to hear an explanation from you for hurting my sister.

Gallery3
That haughty lady from back then was your sister? Talk about family problems...

Holy baguettes:

Godly biceps:

They bond over having troublesome siblings:

Revelation (also known as me) tells Jeanne her best way to win is to use her otherwise useless surplus of Command Seals to amp her self Sieg style and completely overwhelm Thor in cqc. I think 14~28 Command Seals should be more than enought to put Thor 6 feet under and Avenge her lil sis.

Voting Jeanne rn.

Thor outclasses in AP, experience, and lifting strength. Why is the last part important? Because Jeanne can't stop the hammer if it is thrown at her.

Lightning spam and cqc should give Thor the win here.

Thor's lighting is magic in nature? Always thought he could just do it because he was born with an affinity to lightning. After all, the hammer just projects the power that was always within him.

I forgot it actually wasn't considered magic

On second thought, pretty site this is the same as the Alter match then

Huh, thought Vanilla Jeanne is different enough to not be redundant

I'll go to bed now. If by tomorrow morning I see more responses saying it's too similar to the Jalter match I'll probably switch to Artoria or some male servants

Unknown which means "somewhere between 6-C and 6-B but we don't know the value" at that

Chiron, Lancelot, and Vlad stomp. Asterios and Kintoki could be good, leaning more towards Asterios so it isn't lightning spam and nothing else.

Chiron puts a MFTL arrow in Thor's face with a twitch of his finger, Lancelot just takes Mjolnir, and Vlad only needs to scratch Thor to win.

My grabbing it and making it his? Taking stuff that don't belong to him and making it his is kinda his thing.

Also most recent Thor (w/Mjolnir) doesn't even have the worthness enchantment anyway since Odin died.

?

How is that at all a comparison?

On top of the fact that Quicksilver was significantly faster then the Hammer, being down for 30 seconds in a fight is a death sentence.

Not like it matters since Lancelot can't steal weaponry with divinity to them

Lancelot catches weapons faster than he is, so that doesn't really matter. Quicksilver is 9-A, Lancelot is 7-A. Catching the hammer will not do anything to him.

Where does it say that exactly? And Mjolnir isn't divine, why do people keep thinking Asgardians are gods?

Never has caught a weapon vastly faster then him, the weapon he actually caught from another person was Saber who charged head on.

Quicksilver was pulled by it, that's Lifting strength not AP, grabbing from the front, which is Lancelots in character move for catching weapons rather then dodging.

<Why do people think Asgardians are gods

Cause "Thor God of Thunder" is in the name

**** it I'll just make the match

Unless Lance has Hela level lifting strength, he can't stop the hammer with sheer force.

Lance was catching a few dozen weapons from Gil, what does Saber have to do with anything?

And Lance is also far superior in Lifting strength to QS as well.

And Odin saying they are not gods means nothing? God is just a title.

Back