• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been 500 years since I've made a vs match, let's begin.
Uzui Tengen vs Santana
Speed equal.
Battle in the entertainment district
Tengen is 0.6 tons and Santana is 2 tons.
Tengen's crow tells him that a "demon" has appeared in the entertainment district and is killing people, Tengen decides to go check it out and encounters Santana who is his opponent.
Fight!
demon-slayer-season-2-tengen-gyutaro-daki-fight-cliffhanger.jpg

:1
latest

: 8

Last edited:
before anything you should contact supporters from both verses like Chariot and Nehz or Milliyrockingbandit

Santana has superior AP, Lifting strength, stamina, intellegence and Regeneration.

Tengen has that paralysis but i'm unsure how it works, and Score is going to make it hard for santana to hit him unless he fires out his flesh to dissolve them.

Santana has significantly higher Attack Potency which means that his attacks will hit Tengen quite hard if they land. Tengen in turn will need to decapitate Santana to win, anything else will be regenerated though this is something he is used to from fighting demons. Santana's durability might pose a bit of an issue for a decapitation but a sharp enough blade is probably enough to cover for that. One advantage that Tengen has over Santana is that Santana doesn't know about Nichirin Blades and that Tengen can kill him via decapitation though Santana might notice Tengen focusing on cutting his head off.

Tengen has a bit of a range advantage with his explosives if Santana doesn't resort to shooting out absorbed objects, so under the speed equal conditions he can reasonably avoid attacks and look out for openings once he realizes that Santana has the strength advantage. Tengen should be capable of fighting for hours even when he gets wounded should it come down to it and he is used to fighting demons who have outright infinite stamina and believes in this scenario to be facing one, so he isn't going to count on outlasting Santana in any way in the first place.

One problem Tengen might face with Santana is that Santana isn't a demon, so he might pull tricks that Tengen wouldn't expect from a demon though demons are pretty versatile with their Blood Demon Arts which means that Tengen would probably be able to adapt. Immortality Type 6 isn't going to be an issue if Tengen can decapitate Santana and he probably won't let Santana close enough to pull off Possession though Santana would probably try to attack Tengen instead if he got that close. Body Control, Natural Weaponry and Elasticity aren't going to be much of a surprise to Tengen, Biological Manipulation and Acid Manipulation are things that Tengen has Resistances against though the latter one is only a possible one.

Santana can probably win if he capitalizes on his strength advantage, whatever misconceptions Tengen has about him due to believing him to be a demon and if he can use his intelligence to land a debilitating attack that damages Tengen's body beyond what it can take while still remaining functional. It will also help if he realizes the danger of Tengen decapitating him with his Nichirin Blades and avoids that. If Santana happens to destroy the Nichirin Blades, then he will also take away Tengen's victory condition with that, so that's also something to consider.

Last edited:
Cool. I want to add that tengen has a big advantage with analytical prediction and battle spirit. But who do you think is likelier to win? Or should I call more jojo supporters?

Santana has significantly higher Attack Potency which means that his attacks will hit Tengen quite hard if they land. Tengen in turn will need to decapitate Santana to win, anything else will be regenerated though this is something he is used to from fighting demons. Santana's durability might pose a bit of an issue for a decapitation but a sharp enough blade is probably enough to cover for that. One advantage that Tengen has over Santana is that Santana doesn't know about Nichirin Blades and that Tengen can kill him via decapitation though Santana might notice Tengen focusing on cutting his head off.

Tengen has a bit of a range advantage with his explosives if Santana doesn't resort to shooting out absorbed objects, so under the speed equal conditions he can reasonably avoid attacks and look out for openings once he realizes that Santana has the strength advantage. Tengen should be capable of fighting for hours even when he gets wounded should it come down to it and he is used to fighting demons who have outright infinite stamina and believes in this scenario to be facing one, so he isn't going to count on outlasting Santana in any way in the first place.

One problem Tengen might face with Santana is that Santana isn't a demon, so he might pull tricks that Tengen wouldn't expect from a demon though demons are pretty versatile with their Blood Demon Arts which means that Tengen would probably be able to adapt. Immortality Type 6 isn't going to be an issue if Tengen can decapitate Santana and he probably won't let Santana close enough to pull off Possession though Santana would probably try to attack Tengen instead if he got that close. Body Control, Natural Weaponry and Elasticity aren't going to be much of a surprise to Tengen, Biological Manipulation and Acid Manipulation are things that Tengen has Resistances against though the latter one is only a possible one.

Santana can probably win if he capitalizes on his strength advantage, whatever misconceptions Tengen has about him due to believing him to be a demon and if he can use his intelligence to land a debilitating attack that damages Tengen's body beyond what it can take while still remaining functional. It will also help if he realizes the danger of Tengen decapitating him with his Nichirin Blades and avoids that. If Santana happens to destroy the Nichirin Blades, then he will also take away Tengen's victory condition with that, so that's also something to consider.
one more thing Tengen possess an analytical prediction tecnique
  • Score: A technique Tengen created using his Breath, allowing his to deconstruct his opponent's movements into sound after reading and hearing them. This allows him to analyze rhythm of their moves and to find openings in them.
what do you think? i think this is very important

one more thing Tengen possess an analytical prediction tecnique
  • Score: A technique Tengen created using his Breath, allowing his to deconstruct his opponent's movements into sound after reading and hearing them. This allows him to analyze rhythm of their moves and to find openings in them.
what do you think? i think this is very important
Based on the fight against Gyutaro I'd say that Tengen needs some time to deconstruct his opponent's movements like this but once he does Santana will have a significantly harder time if Tengen was already capable of keeping up with his movements at this point.

want to be honest this battle spirit thing all the characters can utilize this? i mean as explained in the abilities section? like apart from Muzan scaring really bad Akaza i don't remember someone utilized like this
There is also Rui and Gyutaro causing Tanjiro to feel fear among other things.

Santana is like super ****** smart so he can probably use his intelligence to the advantage, if Tengen goes for the ranged play, I'm pretty sure Santana can find a way to do the same with absorbed objects. There are of course the obvious advantages such as really good regen, higher Lifting Strength and higher AP.
Tengen could resist acid manip but can he resist acid that could break down dudes on a cellular level? That's pretty potent acid manip if you ask me.

Tengen can kill him via decapitation though Santana might notice Tengen focusing on cutting his head off.
I don't know if cutting Santana's head or just straight up decapitating Santana in any way can actually do shit, his regeneration is so good that his body needs to be sliced into 1cm squared pieces or Even the dust from their body is alive and can reassemble itself. His regeneration is far above the likes of Dio and Straitz who showed feats such as being cut in half and still managed to regenerate from that (Dio) and a grenade explosion that send Straitz flying into pieces, only for him to regenerate back in full shape.

would cutting santana neck even works? it doesnt works with some demons, and santana didnt showed that weakness as well

would cutting santana neck even works? it doesnt works with some demons, and santana didnt showed that weakness as well
nah he would just regen from that casually. Dio, a vampire can live without his body, remaining as a head for very very long periods of time and we all know that Pillar Men are just more buffed up versions of Vampires.

oh them right

thanks Nehz
You're welcome.
Santana is like super ****** smart so he can probably use his intelligence to the advantage, if Tengen goes for the ranged play, I'm pretty sure Santana can find a way to do the same with absorbed objects. There are of course the obvious advantages such as really good regen, higher Lifting Strength and higher AP.
Tengen could resist acid manip but can he resist acid that could break down dudes on a cellular level? That's pretty potent acid manip if you ask me.

I don't know if cutting Santana's head or just straight up decapitating Santana in any way can actually do shit, his regeneration is so good that his body needs to be sliced into 1cm squared pieces or Even the dust from their body is alive and can reassemble itself. His regeneration is far above the likes of Dio and Straitz who showed feats such as being cut in half and still managed to regenerate from that (Dio) and a grenade explosion that send Straitz flying into pieces, only for him to regenerate back in full shape.
That isn't a matter of Tengen doing damage that the Regeneration doesn't cover. Nichirin blades absorb sunlight which is the reason why decapitating demons with them kills them. Decapitating demons in Kimetsu no Yaiba via any other means doesn't kill them.

By the way, I want to add that the battle starts as soon as the sun set, so if tengen can last 12 hours, he will win as santana will die because of the sun.
Another thing, while santana is very smart, I don't think that affects combat skill. Tengen is very skilled fighter, he might have the advantage in that, what are some of their notable skill feats?

By the way, I want to add that the battle starts as soon as the sun set, so if tengen can last 12 hours, he will win as santana will die because of the sun.
Another thing, while santana is very smart, I don't think that affects combat skill. Tengen is very skilled fighter, he might have the advantage in that, what are some of their notable skill feats?
Tengen is comparable to his fellow Pillars who fought for nearly 5 hours Lower Moon-level demons in the Infinity Fortress on top of fighting Upper Moons and then proceeded to fight Muzan for an hour and a half until sunrise. Other than that we have a statement of Pillars going through months of training that almost puts them on the verge of death. As for Santana dying because of the sun, he'll actually just turn into stone and it was stated that he is still alive in that petrified state.

Santana actually does have some ways to not get murked by the sun, but he will be drastically at a disadavantage

isn't the acid resist from demon slayers kinda weak if not a little iffy? Imo Pillar man acid should still be able to damage him, just not enough to straight up phase through him while melting him alive

isn't the acid resist from demon slayers kinda weak if not a little iffy? Imo Pillar man acid should still be able to damage him, just not enough to straight up phase through him while melting him alive
Maybe, the resistance comes from a random fodder demon slayer tanking acid that can melt his uniform (demon slayer uniform is actually very strong and made for battle and to resist elemental stuff) and shinobu not worrying about him at all which is why it most likely scales to tengen.

but those blades arent like hamon which on contact spreads thru a body
Absorbing would mean that Santana takes them into his body and integrates them into his body mass and since Nichirin blades contain sunlight the process would be harmful for Santana if he does so carelessly.

joseph had to get him directly under the sun because hamon wasn't working and i really dont see how those blades can do any damage to santana without slashing, stabing ....

Absorbing would mean that Santana takes them into his body and integrates them into his body mass and since Nichirin blades contain sunlight the process would be harmful for Santana if he does so carelessly.
no it wouldn't, joseph tried blowing up Santana with Hamon from the inside out and he walked it off just fine without any negative effects, if anything he could just keep trying to absorb them until it actually works, since there are literally no side effects for this.

Iirc the uniform was never stated to resist acid and we don't really know how long the acid cocoons would take to dissolve or kill a regular human, could be hours or even a day. I'd say Santana's acid can still make Uzui's skin considerably less flamboyant with a touch, considering it works instantly on your average guy.

joseph had to get him directly under the sun because hamon wasn't working and i really dont see how those blades can do any damage to santana without slashing, stabing ....
If Santana absorbs them, then the blades with the sunlight they contain are inside his body and I recall that Joseph bypassed Santana's external protection against Hamon by using Hamon while Santana tried to absorb Joseph.

just rewatched the fight joseph literally destroyed him from inside and it didnt seem to bother him and was starting to regenerate
Yeah, but it was still more effective than just doing so from the outside.

no it wouldn't, joseph tried blowing up Santana with Hamon from the inside out and he walked it off just fine without any negative effects, if anything he could just keep trying to absorb them until it actually works, since there are literally no side effects for this.
Is that so?

Last edited:
Uzui should be able to control the fight since his technical skill and overall combat capacities should be better, but if we are talking sheer intellect and planning then Santana can definitely pull a Joseph on him.
was it decided that Santana can be killed by Nichirin decapitation or is his regen too strong?

Yeah, he did do that. Can we consider Santana absorbing swords in-character though?
Sadly Johnathan is the only one with a sword so we have no way of knowing. If he notices the sword has regen negging properties from a graze or something he probably won't.

Uzui should be able to control the fight since his technical skill and overall combat capacities should be better, but if we are talking sheer intellect and planning then Santana can definitely pull a Joseph on him.
was it decided that Santana can be killed by Nichirin decapitation or is his regen too strong?
Well, Santana is weak against sunlight and he has a neck and Nichirin blades do not work via negating Regeneration but by exploiting the weakness against sunlight.

Back