• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Users for powers and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah i known, this isn't really important, but i think its a cool idea, like the name of this post suggests, i think we can add users for powers and abilities just like Superpower Wiki and Vs Battles Wiki do

IDK. I never really intended to have this be done like the other wiki's you mentioned, 84.

It's not really bad, just more like "eh, not really something i see".

Still, i don't mind it if the others don't mind it here tho...

I think this could be useful in the sense that we can know for sure which characters have for which powers they have on their page...

I'm not against this. The hard part about this is deciding who would be listed...

Ooo. I think Prom has a point on that. Since who knows how many characters we have that has whatever powers we got that's on here, it could be quite a lot.

Though i did think of something that could help but it's more of a general way of doing it. An example would be of Promestein's Starcross characters. Just about all of her characters are capable of doing magic (just speaking in general and broadly). Considering that thought, we could just say "Starcross characters" and just send a link of the verse of said characters who can do this. Again, just an example...

But aside from that bit, it's going to be hard as to who would be listed since i don't want to one day see a bunch of users that have some ability when they could think up a more simpler and "compact" way of doing that like the above i did (the same thing is done over at VSBW like here.).

It'd be best to have varied examples from various verses.

That could work too, yeah. I like that idea, Prom. Just have one user of one power from each verse and be done with that. Seems more simpler too than even what i out above, in fact. (assuming that is what you mean, yes?) *Nods*

@Everyone else: Does anybody agree with what Promestein had said here? Again, i think her way is more better than even mines.

Additional thing: I just realized that considering most if not all of the abilities pages have been locked by me and Promestein (much like VSBW), this would require us to go and unlock them if we do this sort of thing. Not that me and Promestein mind tho, however. Shouldn't really take that long, tbh.

A good few who are fine with what Promestein have proposed here. Alright, alright...

Edit: So Promestein and i have decided to do the unlocking and setting it to a normal lock. So now regular users can do what y'all have agreed on to her suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back