• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

User Profile Picture Sharing!

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
I got bored, so I decided to make this thread. Talk about your user profile pic, simple as that. Where is the profile picture from? What's the character or person in your profile pic? Why do you like it so much? And so on so on. If you want, you can post the image in full so that if you eventually do change your profile, people don't look back on this thread and think you're insane.

3573.jpg

Last edited:
My profile picture is Ragna the Bloodedge and he is one of my most fav characters. BlazBlue is a very awesome series which sadly is not loved that much in the West, in fact due to the series’ plot. Ragna is a character who suffered so much but kept together and moved on from his own hatred and began to use his power to protect. He even sacrificed his own existence to save everyone he even saved people’s dreams and hopes that he never knew, where he created a new world of peace.

(I will post my image in this post later)

Back