• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Cthulhu and others to Outerversal

The Great Old Ones are described as being unbound by angled space (which is known in modern days as dimensional space). So, they need a pretty major tier boost.

It does not seem like remotely enough, yes, especially given our new tiering system.

It is vague and barely specified enough. All we know is that the outer void is absolutely transfendent of them. At least the Gods of Earth could technically be 1-A in the dreamlands in a similar way to New Gods in DC Comics, but that's it. I think Cthulhu should be unknown tiered as I debunked 4-C Cthulhu

Do you still have some contact with Azathoth, and what does he think about this?

Not necessarily according to our new system. Perhaps unknown statistics would be best, as FanofRPGs suggested?

FanofRPGs said:
It is vague and barely specified enough. All we know is that the outer void is absolutely transfendent of them. At least the Gods of Earth could technically be 1-A in the dreamlands in a similar way to New Gods in DC Comics, but that's it. I think Cthulhu should be unknown tiered as I debunked 4-C Cthulhu
How was it debunked? (just curious)

Also could just use his size for a tier (KE)

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
FanofRPGs said:
How was it debunked? (just curious)
Also could just use his size for a tier (KE)
The whole thing was a semantic error. The destruction of stars is unrelated to Cthulhu

And they aren't made of normal matter

@FanofRPGs

Would you be willing to update Cthulhu and the characters scaled from him to Unknown statistics?

Okay. Can you write a list of the exact page titles for all the pages that need to be unlocked, so my automated script can handle it?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
What of the Small Country Class rating on Cthulhu's page?
Oh?

To be honest I am not sure. I will need to read.

Most importantly currently however is that I have gotten copies of The Lurker at the Threshhold (Derleth) and stories by Frank Belknap long and I need to read'm.

It seems safest to set the striking strengths to unknown as well.

Well, tell me here when the striking strengths have been fixed, so I can lock the profiles.

Just a reminder that Cthulhu's page still remains unlocked.

Has somebody corrected the striking strength statistics yet?

Genericstickman said:
So Nug and Yeb got their tier 1 nuked, was that intentional or no?
No, or at least not mine. Mine was to get all the Great Old Ones into 1-A where they belong.

Back