• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades to Geryuganshoop, Groribas, and Melzagard (One-Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me what that scaling chain is? And regardless, even if he 3 shots his old self, his old self would still end up being Either High 7A+ or High 7A
FF took like over 20 hits from Platinum sperm
Platinum Sperm has likr 5 Times more black sperm than Golden
Golden Sperm one shotted Darkshine and seemingly break muscles
Acid Fuhre Ugly who id stronger than Base Fuhre Ugly only harmed Shine trough acid hax

Well a firstly a 6C character can do much more damage with a blade on a very fine point such as Flashy Flash's weapon. For example, while Hellfre and Gale are only High 7A+ (Which is 1 gigaton less than FF's AP), they were able to trade physical blows with him. Yet when he used his sword, even in their monster forms, they both got 1 shot.
Also, if Hellfire and Gale were candidates for MA Cadres, shouldn't the other actual Cadres scale High 7A+ at least roughly?
Secondly, he was going to be forced to use his secret technique against it, which means it was too tough for him to just slash to bits, otherwise he would have just done so instantly. Maybe I'm missing something, but the damage seems to only be under the tentacles and the eyes.
This is completely irrelevant to the premise of the thread and basically derailing at this point. But no, we are not scaling a Demon level monster and then every single Dragon level to Flashy Flash (who I remind you, swapped hands with Platinum Sperm, one of the strongest Dragons in the series), that really just seems like a desperate attempt to increase tiers.

This is completely irrelevant to the premise of the thread and basically derailing at this point. But no, we are not scaling a Demon level monster and then every single Dragon level to Flashy Flash (who I remind you, swapped hands with Platinum Sperm, one of the strongest Dragons in the series), that really just seems like a desperate attempt to increase tiers.
Firstly, if a majority of the cast scales to High 7A or High 7A+, that supports 6C scaling for Melzagard... so it is releavent.

Edit: Also, Hundred Eyes Octopus was one of the stronger members of the Monster Association.

Firstly, if a majority of the cast scales to High 7A or High 7A+, that supports 6C scaling for Melzagard... so it is releavent.
No, it’s not. The current premise is scaling Groribas to Geryuganshoop, you trying to scale the entire verse to 6-C is a completely different topic.
Edit: Also, Hundred Eyes Octopus was one of the stronger members of the Monster Association.
And? It’s a Demon level. If your proposal went through, that would mean every single Dragon level, including the Cadres that are VASTLY weaker than Flashy Flash would scale to 6-C. That’s nonsense.

And? It’s a Demon level. If your proposal went through, that would mean every single Dragon level, including the Cadres that are VASTLY weaker than Flashy Flash would scale to 6-C. That’s nonsense.
It starts off at demon level, when FF attacks it, it has already consumed massive amounts of concrete and grown in power, and the Cadres would only scale to Hellfire, and Gale, which are High 7A+, not 6C. Saying it's nonsense doesn't make it so.
Rereading the chapter, all the octopus does against Flash is get all his eyes stabbed, which certainly isn’t enough to scale the two to each other. Not to mention scaling a Demon level threat to Flashy obviously doesn’t make a lot sense considering he’s stronger than Darkshine, who literally one taps Demons.
Kind of the same thing I said above, but you can see FF did attack the suction cups as well. DG even notes as much.
The fact that he only targeted the eyes and suction cup while attacking it says something. And he was about to have to use his "secret technique", meaning he viewed it as outside his normal slashing damage. OEO only starts off as a demon.

It starts off at demon level, when FF attacks it, it has already consumed massive amounts of concrete and grown in power
If we didn’t get confirmation on its disaster level changing, it’s still a demon.
and the Cadres would only scale to Hellfire, and Gale, which are High 7A+, not 6C.
but he's a demon level threat, which would allow many characters in the verse to scale to island level.
Cough.

Kind of the same thing I said above, but you can see FF did attack the suction cups as well. DG even notes as much.

Yes, he attacked the eyes in the suction cups.

The fact that he only targeted the eyes and suction cup while attacking it says something. And he was about to have to use his "secret technique", meaning he viewed it as outside his normal slashing damage. OEO only starts off as a demon.

Seems like it says nothing to me. He targeted its obvious weak spots which is a sensible move.

And in the official translation he doesn't say "secret technique". (Though I think the official translation is fairly garbage)

If we didn’t get confirmation on its disaster level changing, it’s still a demon.
Never said it was dragon level, I'm just noting that it's clearly higher up in Demon than before... Saying it's Dragon would be stupid, as Psykos even notes it to be Demon when it dies if I remember correctly.
Death Gattling's gun downscales from Garou, who scales to Genos, both of which are demon level, and DG is incapable of piercing OEO's skin. This indicates that by the time FF fights OEO, he is pretty high into Demon level.

Yes, he attacked the eyes in the suction cups.

Seems like it says nothing to me. He targeted its obvious weak spots which is a sensible move.
If he could just cut through its skin and kill it, he wouldn't need to target the weak spots.
And in the official translation he doesn't say "secret technique". (Though I think the official translation is fairly garbage)
Oh? What does it say, because while I don't think it would instatly destroy my arguments, if he just said "Oh, guess I'll have to put a little bit of effort into my strikes", that would definitely be something to note.

Never said it was dragon level, I'm just noting that it's clearly higher up in Demon than before... Saying it's Dragon would be stupid, as Psykos even notes it to be Demon when it dies if I remember correctly.
Death Gattling's gun downscales from Garou, who scales to Genos, both of which are demon level, and DG is incapable of piercing OEO's skin. This indicates that by the time FF fights OEO, he is pretty high into Demon level.

If he could just cut through its skin and kill it, he wouldn't need to target the weak spots.

Oh? What does it say, because while I don't think it would instatly destroy my arguments, if he just said "Oh, guess I'll have to put a little bit of effort into my strikes", that would definitely be something to note.
Didn't deatg gatlling only damaged base Garou when Abandoment Garou Fought genos?

Then your point about it just starting as a Demon is irrelevant because every Dragon would still end up scaling to it.
Still not a Dragon, so it still scales to every since Dragon level.

And again, this is derailing. If you want to upgrade the entire verse to 6-C, you need to make a new thread for it, this thread is about Groribas and Geryuganshoop.

Or he targeted the weak spots because it’s the smarter thing to do. Flash attacking its weak points does not mean HEO scales to him.

Okay, we really need the raws for Gery's quote, and I don't have access to them.

I am honestly just trying to set a precedent for characters being around that level there was never a real attempt at derailing the whole thing, but I can see the problem. Once we get the raws, I'll draft up the High 7A+ upgrades for another CRT.

TBH, even if Flash had a dura neg katana that could cut through Saitama it would still be trash against Giant opponents because of the poor range.
Speed aside it would take forever to kill someone like Beefcake even if he stood still. Hence why aiming for weakpoints would be logical and speed up the process.

Last edited:
The pannel has been translated btw, in the official translation thread just search for it. Not going to spoon feed you tho :)

Aye, he can.

Honestly really weird that Melz is gonna be so weak in comparison but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back