• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point people gonna wank everything that sound opposite to each others into a dual system. Anyway dual system is like DontTalk said, an opposite system of truth of false, 1 and -1, the most common thing when it come to duality is existent and non-existent. Cause & Effect is not duality (unless a verse specifically go deep into this and establish something), as cause and effect is both existent or state of 1, from cause we got effect, the reason of something and the result from it. Sometime people think it is dual system because of the way it was written Cause & Effect, but that not.

Space-Time is also not a dual system, they are actually unrelated, space is space is space, time is time they are not a dual system, opposite existent of each others

At this point people gonna wank everything that sound opposite to each others into a dual system. Anyway dual system is like DontTalk said, an opposite system of truth of false, 1 and -1, the most common thing when it come to duality is existent and non-existent. Cause & Effect is not duality (unless a verse specifically go deep into this and establish something), as cause and effect is both existent or state of 1, from cause we got effect, the reason of something and the result from it. Sometime people think it is dual system because of the way it was written Cause & Effect, but that not.

Space-Time is also not a dual system, they are actually unrelated, space is space is space, time is time they are not a dual system, opposite existent of each others
But how about this?

However Desperados were Existences that Transcended world causality but they were still in the realm of Type 4 Acausality

This makes them

Not Irregular Causality (Acausality type 4) & Not Transcended Causality (Acausality type 5) because Desperados have transcended causality but they can still be seen(cause) & visible(effect)

So they are in the middle between Acausality type 4 & Acausality type 5

Why do I say they are not aca4 & not aca5

Because aca4 only provides resistance for abilities that should be resisted by aca4

While aca4 desperados are immune from all abilities based on the system they transcended

And this
neutral about cause-effect is a duality.

But here I want to give my opinion.

although cause-effect is not something opposite, therefore cause-effect is not categorized as duality.

But cause-effect also has non duality which is what we usually call "Karma/Causality"

I think if these 2 things have non duality then these 2 things can be categorized as Duality

okay before we get to the point we need to know the conditions for getting Transduality. The requirement to get Transduality is to have to go beyond "Duality" and "Non-duality" itself, or be at a level that is superior to both of them. and the requirement to get type 1 is Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of one or several specific dual systems.

- What is Duality?
Duality is a condition or whatever that is opposite but still side by side
- what is non-duality?
Non-Duality is a condition where our spirituality believes that there is no such thing as two sides, but only Oneness

However Desperados were Existences that Transcended world causality but they were still in the realm of Type 4 Acausality

This makes them

Not Irregular Causality (Acausality type 4) & Not Transcended Causality (Acausality type 5) because Desperados have transcended causality but they can still be seen(cause) & visible(effect)

So they are in the middle between Acausality type 4 & Acausality type 5

Why do I say they are not aca4 & not aca5

Because aca4 only provides resistance for abilities that should be resisted by aca4

While aca4 desperados are immune from all abilities based on the system they transcended
Currently busy but i will response to this first:
There is no such a thing as between Acausal type 4 and Acausal type 5, you completely made this up based on your personl belief and interpretation, type 4 is type 4, type 5 is type 5

Currently busy but i will response to this first:
There is no such a thing as between Acausal type 4 and Acausal type 5, you completely made this up based on your personl belief and interpretation, type 4 is type 4, type 5 is type 5
Okay my apologies. and what about the non-duality? In this verse, everyone believes that the causality system/causation is a oneness which is not such a thing as two sides (cause & effect). there are already several feats that state that the causality system is the concept of cause & effect controlled by the goddess there

Okay my apologies. and what about the non-duality? In this verse, everyone believes that the causality system/causation is a oneness which is not such a thing as two sides (cause & effect). there are already several feats that state that the causality system is the concept of cause & effect controlled by the goddess there
Causality is oneness by itself, it is refering to the cause and effect as a whole, cause and effect is just a way to explain causality, it is not a dual system, cause is just the first half of the causality, and effect is the second half

so cause & effect is not a duality. or case by case? what if it says in a verse that cause & effect is a duality? does that make it fixed that the cause & effect in the verse is duality without having to look again at the rebuttal arguments that have been explained above?

so cause & effect is not a duality. or case by case? what if it says in a verse that cause & effect is a duality? does that make it fixed that the cause & effect in the verse is duality without having to look again at the rebuttal arguments that have been explained above?
I do remember there is 1 or 2 verse that have cause and effect are duality, but like acausality 5 on the wiki, require extreme evidences, though how they do that i don't remember, since i'm not that interest in those verses to be fair

I will do so then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back