• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Infinite Zamasu to at least Low 2-C ( and all of DBs Low 2-Cs)

Hmm. Weird, I can see it though.Anyway, I use the same link on Zamasu Low 2-C key, u can check it out.
I clicked the link, at first it showed me a blank image but then I tried refreshing/reloading and it worked

6805303-beerus1.jpg

Yeah, I heard somewhere that’s they gonna wait until summer. That’s like 4-5 months. It should be fine. Anyways, if that standard goes through, that would be arguing for being Omnipresent across past, present and future because you are destroying an infinite versions of the space-time continuum at all point of time.

That Thread doesnt matter here
We will go with current Ratings unless they finally change the Tiering System
This is current ratings, it's just being explained that people understood the current ratings wrong, and that Zamasu didn't qualify for that.

How can you even prove that a character can destroy a space-time continuum across the past, future and present?
because if characters per se are still able to travel to the past before the space-time continuum was destroyed then that means the timeline has not been destroyed as only the space-time continuum is destroyed at one point on the timeline. Destroying the physical matter in the universe is more 3-B+, to actually destroy the universe you would have to destroy space and time which is 3-A according to Zamasu-Chan's thread. destroying the timeline which is Low 2-C means to actually destroy the timeline and not just 1 point of the timeline

Back