• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
The metamorphosis didn't happen until Spawn's first fight with the Redeemer, right? Are there any scans that talk about the power of Elemental Fire?
Yes. I never really checked for scans, but I'll be sure to, though I have a lot to deal with atat.
So, I asked Bambu if Pre-Metamorphosis Spawn could have a higher level of regeneration based on these scans. I told him it looked like his molecules are being ripped apart when he teleports, but they reassemble after that. He said it wouldn't grant him any higher levels of regeneration, but I wanted to run it through everyone in this thread to see otherwise.
Now, about this...

Yes. I never really checked for scans, but I'll be sure to, though I have a lot to deal with atat.

Now, about this...
you can even increase this since a few pages later he even mentions that his atoms are falling apart and he turns into pure energy, maybe he'll even get a Low-Godly, which is an acceptable level since it instantly regenerated after being hit by the Dimensional Spear that erases the existence of Spawns

you can even increase this since a few pages later he even mentions that his atoms are falling apart and he turns into pure energy, maybe he'll even get a Low-Godly, which is an acceptable level since it instantly regenerated after being hit by the Dimensional Spear that erases the existence of Spawns
Well actually, he already has Low-Godly regeneration solely because of that. Though I did wanna argue for Mid-Godly.

Well actually, he already has Low-Godly regeneration solely because of that. Though I did wanna argue for Mid-Godly.
he has a Low-Godly over time in the profile, you can give that level of regeneration to him normally since he instantly regenerated after being hit by Dimensional Spear

all in your time bro, my crt's are just a few powers, nothing big, if you need you can continue on that CRT
What powers did you have in mind? If it's only a few, you can just tell us here and we can wrap it up after that.

Last edited:
What powers did you have in mind? If it's only a few, you can just tell us here and we can wrap it up after that.
Spawn: Instinctive Reaction (In chapter 11 it is mentioned that Spawn's uniform acts alone to attack others), Creation (created a wine crate from scratch), Healing (healed a hole in his chest in chapter 10, it wasn't a regeneration feat as he had to heal himself), Possibly Intangibility (spawn can break down into atoms and turn into pure energy)

Malebolgia: Power Nullification (Neutralized Violator's transformative powers), Power Bestowal (gave powers to Al Simmons), Memory Manipulation (erased Al Simmons' memories and is shown constantly manipulating them), Healing (regenerated a Spawn arm), Dimensional Travel (can travel to earth even though he is in hell), Clairvoyance or Cosmic Awareness (Can hear and see what Al Simmons is doing on earth while he is in hell), Life Manipulation (mentioned that he was the one who created Violator)

I apologize for the scans being in Portuguese, I'm using them on my wikia, I can pass the chapter numbers if necessary

That's fine. What else do we need to add?

Okay. I would appreciate some help from experienced members here then.

After this, I think we can close this thread. I can make another thread going over the cosmology of the Spawn verse in the future.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back