• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unorganized Powers and Abilities in Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Powers and Abilities list their contents in mobile view is unorganized and confusing.

Examples: Wanda (MCU), Iron Man (MCU), Thanos (MCU)

The abilities of each character forms (key) are separated by a break line (empty line). There are no indicators on which character form has the listed abilities. There also those who do not match the number of lists of abilities to the number of character forms like Scarlet Witch (mentioned above) so it won't work if it's sequential correspondence (meaning the first list is for the first character form).

Do we rely on users to know which list of abilities they're viewing? Are there implementations on changing this organization of Powers and Abilities?

I doubt that we have the resources to handle this at the moment, as we are overwhelmed by other current or upcoming projects. My apologies.

Thanos is one profile already in discussion. The wiki does have a pretty large number of these incidents but it would take a while to go through each one and fix organization

This is more a problem with Fandom's overall programming structure for tabbers, and I have mentioned it to their staff a few times previously.

The OP is extremely difficult to read, and I don't even understand what it's saying.
This is more a problem with Fandom's overall programming structure for tabbers, and I have mentioned it to their staff a few times previously.
So should we close this thread?

I personally do not mind if we do so.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back