• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread (There is a continuation)

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2957033 <The Sequel thread

Hello, I want to make it a sort of pet project of mind to add powers and abilities to Vsbattles, so while we don't have a page for it (I think), I felt like making a thread where we can all discuss about adding particular abilities and maybe help each other out. Personally I feel like adding Glyph Creation and something for "fake bodies". What do you guys think?

Ideas:

• "Fake Bodies"
  • Self-Body Control
    • Bodily Projectiles
    • Body Splitting
  • Time Slow/Acceleration
  • Exorcism
Finished:

Thanks, do you have any abilities you think should be added?

It would be a heck of a lot simplier just having a Space-time manipulation page, hmmm, maybe I'll make one in the future.

Hmm can we link Superpower Wiki pages?

I think something like the power of Stagnation would be nice.

The ability to cause anything to remain unchanged so it either doesn't evolve or devolve.

It's kind of like your stuck in one place in time,unable to progress nor regrees.

Camouflage

The ability to survive/breathe in space.

As above but underwater.

The ability to detach and reattach limbs as opposed to regenerating them.

The second, third, and forth I can't think of names for but they're common enough.

Linking other wikis is not allowed in Vsbattles, unless its to a verse' main wiki, generally to not come off as lazy or unprofessional, hence why we have pages for abilities. Though for the ability you're mentioning, do you mean something like a localized time stop or basically Paralysis Inducement for Reactive Evolution and Adaptation?@Sigurd

@Arrogant those are pretty good sub abilities, we should add those.

For the second and third the best I've been able to come up with is Survivability. Of course if someone can think of something better that'd be great.

Oh I didn't mean directly to the wiki,I mean to show the power since they have it there.And I don't think those fit as it's not time stop,definetly not reactive evolution since you don't "progress" and remain in a state of stillness.

This.

Natural Projectiles. (Maybe not that name, but still...)

There are a lot of characters in fiction who can fire projectiles from or off of their body at their opponents. From Pokemon such as Jolteo or Cloyster, to Skylanders like Flashwing or Pop Thorn, and others. I noticed this as I was working on my profile for Cygnus Wing, who has an attack that launches his feathers at the opponent. I think this would be a good idea.

I think that falls under Body Control (Which honestly, I think needs some degree of reworking)

We definitely need a profile for whatever the hell controlling someone's body without their mind being controlled is

I'm firmly against outsourcing our power definition pages.

If we can't come up with our own definition then why bother?

@SD

Yeah, that would fall under Body Control.

Finished Glyph Creation, if you guys have any users in mind, go ahead and add them.

@Yobo & Phoenix that would be non-spiritual possession, which we don't have, though I'm pretty sure we need a better name.

Maybe Body Control -> Self Body Control

And what you're thinking about -> Body Puppetry (to make sure no one gets them confused)

@Repp I feel like Body Control might need some fleshing out, and gain a few sub ability pages.

@arrogant then go ahead and add ainz if you want, like I said, you guys can add anyone who you guys think has the ability if you want.

@Hellbeat, I'm fine with the addition, and also willing to do it, but is there perhaps any better name for it? Kinda feels like we're copying it.

Hold on guys, lemme make a list of all the abilities so we don't forget.

@Arrog technically yes, though those seem to be the non-combat applicable kind.

Hmm, looks like glyphs are a bit more expansize than I thought, those are combat applicable then.

@Phoenix seems a bit redundant.

@Arrog that works, you can go ahead and add them lol

@Jordan

"Wall crawling"?

Night vision might fall under enhanced senses.

@Everyone who's willing to take care of the thread while I sleep? (Basically just adding possible abilities to the op)

Something like adhesivity? The name may need work but basically the power Spiderman, Naruto and real life Geckos have.

Really? That kinda sucks.

Then can someone make a list as a post here instead (I already have most of them in the op)

Back