• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe Shakers Duel it Out

I still don't got a decent grasp of how Ren's stuff works, so I'll let his creator speak for him first

So as I stated before; Ren's body is made from the very same energy that was used to create everything in existence that is all to it (there's more to the physiology on the superpower wiki but I removed somethings to make it more reasonable such as Affinity, Omnificence Genesis, Flight/High-Speed Flight, Intangibility, Invulnerability, Omnifarious, Primordial Force Manipulation, supernatural condition/Absolute condition, and telekinesis). As for quintessence force it allows him to generate his own energy instead of relying on outside energy around him. It also allows him to use that energy to enhance his physical attributes. Pretty much what Omega Physiology do is allow him to evolve continually through via a certain source only nothing else and that only happened once. It's not the same as the other known evolution wikis on the site.

Alright then. We gotta wait a bit for people to vote but right away Wayne has the intelligence factor and seemingly more hax. Any arguments to be made for Ren?

Wouldn't raw strength be equal in this case? Both have Infinite AP. How's he gonna approach this fight?

Does Ren have any unique ways to use his energy stuff that could turn things around? He's fighting an uphill battle aganist a heat waving negate resistance boi that's hella smart.

He's a juvenile delinquent who only knows how to fight with fist and lance; he never showed any interest in improving himself not until after defeating Uzal and unlocking his gift which his sister forbid from using; not even he knows what its fully capable of. He also has energy negation through physical contact only however, he was only able to do so when his gift is active (again he can't utilize it because his sister said so) His lance has abilities of its own such as replication (able to create multiple replicas of his lance.) Upon holding the lance he's granted resistance to spatial manipulation.

I guess so, we should probably just stop the match, hopefully someone else can find a good match for him

Aight if you say so, I guess Ren could use his Quintes Energy thing to probs make a forcefield or something to defend against the duranegate heat wave, he'll have to deal with a speed amp and many different angles of attack too. What can Energy Negation do? We could unrestrict that

He doesn't have any defensive abilities and as for quintessence force it only allows for him to generate energy not manipulate it. Energy Negation allows him to negate energy based attacks and their effects. Also, what does duranegate hear wave do?

Basically Wayne launches a heat wave with a punch that happens to be so hawt that simply blocking it won't stop it from at least partially frying some body parts. I feel like Energy Negation will help there

The heat from Wayans attack won't have much effect on Ren due to high resistance to temperature now the punch itself will definitely put him out. Gg

Back