• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

[then it's just a rocket you don't need to name it after a forking nuclear bomb]

[Besides, can you at least let Dieman try to stab it's core or otherwise handle it]

[ICBM don’t have to be nuclear you know? It’s just the device to transport the payload , which can be anything ]

[Also my sleepy brain don’t see that before making this so eh]

latest

"You ain't escaping me."
The LEGOman enters his Immortal Phoenix Mode and follows after the crystal into the lava [Invulnerability makes lava not hurt]

[what does bomb do?]

@Drite: The Ki blasts spray lava everywhere, some of it hitting you.

@Overlord: Inside of the lava there appears to be a large cave with a flowing river that rises up and is erupting. The black stone is in the corner on a bean bag chair.

[Basically just a dud rocket trying to drag the rock out, but now that won't work]

"Tch, a miss."

Unsuccessfully fishing out the rock, I have no choice but to go down into the lava myself. Activating a force-field around me, I dive down until I reach the cave.

Ishmael exists from the stream of lava and flies towards the rock, as he then turns into giant golden chicken mode and points his right claw at it.

"Roll my dice !"

Chaos Blasting.

unknown.png

[Considering how much lava has been spilled, someone definitelly died because of the black stone, so]

Vulture.jpg

BERD ATTACK !

Vultures spawn out of nowhere, ready to swarm the rock before bursting into flames due to the proximity to lava.

In the cave the rock continues chilling.

"It isn't, it is how I dubbed people who ara superpowered here, cause it is apparently true for everyone"

"Well, looks can be deceiving, don't you think?" Oculi says, making a somewhat fake Creepy smile, as she is only trying to scare the new guy

"With a smile like that I cannot see a sociopath but a rather pretty girl", Gil replied with a genuine sincerity.

Back