• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undyne The Undying VS Jiren

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy

VS Battles
Retired
I was thinking about Undyne The Undying VS Son Goku but Goku has a lot of hax compared to Undyne so i took Jiren who hasn't a lot of hax.

- Speed equalized

- Both Bloodlusted

Undyne the undying spoiler undertale by quynzel-d9p786h
You're gonna to try a little harder than THAT!

Jiren the gray

turning Jirens SOUL Green is useless, due to the fact that he can move through time skip.

The spears are also useless, since he can reflect them just by glaring.

Jiren is just too OoverPowered, so I vote for him

Megamangohan said:
turning Jirens SOUL Green is useless, due to the fact that he can move through time skip.

green isnt time stop.

AquaWaifu said:
Megamangohan said:

green isnt time stop.
but we don't know how green SOUL works in DBS, so it's safe to assume if Jiren could move through something that seems impossible to move through, he could move through green SOUL since that seems to be impossible to move through as well VIA plot armor (no joke)

AquaWaifu said:
you have no respect anymore from me from this comment

that was quite posibly the most ******** jump in logic I've seen from a serious statement
You're right. but even if you don't agree with that hilarious comment, he could still glare the projectiles.

This is Undyne the Undying right....the 2-B version?

Because if so I don't need to say why this needs to get closed. There is no point in equalizing stats or else I could make Reinhard vs BB or something.

Okay nevermind. She has Unknown.

However what's the point of equalizing stats if Undyne has Unknown. That would make Jiren Unknown or Undyne Low 2-C which like I said is pointless.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Okay nevermind. She has Unknown.
However what's the point of equalizing stats if Undyne has Unknown. That would make Jiren Unknown or Undyne Low 2-C which like I said is pointless.
i equalized because we can't compare an Unknown AP/Durability to a 2C AP/Durability

You don't have to close it. Just equalize speed.

Undyne still has hax of her own which was able to compete with a likely 2-B. So I suppose its kind of fair.

Although Sans would probably be a more fair match in my opinion.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
You don't have to close it. Just equalize speed.
Undyne still has hax of her own which was able to compete with a likely 2-B. So I suppose its kind of fair.

Although Sans would probably be a more fair match in my opinion.
There is a problem with Sans; KARMA.

We don't know how many people Jiren has murdered so we can't really discuss about it

Not necessary, Undyne attacks directly the soul and Jiren hasn't resistance to soul manipulation

So undyne can take this with soul manipulation no matter the tier

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Not necessary, Undyne attacks directly the soul and Jiren hasn't resistance to soul manipulation

Have some doubts about a similar statement.

Yeah that's kind of a No Limits Fallacy. Undyne has pretty good soul hax but that doesn't mean she soloes every tier which have character with half a page describing their powers and abilities.

Blanked said:
The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:

Have some doubts about a similar statement.
Jiren's durability is only physical, that's why i'm saying this

Yeah, this is a mismatch as no matter how you do it, it's a stomp.

Jiren is Low 2-C.

Undyne's base is at least 7-C. Massive stomp.

Undyne the Undying is Unkown. So, all of this is inconclusive as we can't really make a match with that.

If you say that Undyne the Undyne is likely 2-B (as she posed a challenge to Chara), then it's a stomp in her favor. Not to mention, that as her Tier is Unknown on her profile as of this moment, we're really not allowed to rate her as likely 2-B, anyway.

So, there's no version of Undyne that Jiren can fight and have an acceptable conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back