• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Underwolrd CRT²

[Problems with Lucian and Viktor]

Lucian
Current tier of Lucian is At least Wall level+ (because he traded blows with Viktor). After reviewing the Underwolrd: Rise of Lycans, I discovered a bunch of anti-feats. Overall, Lucian is superior to ordinary vampires, but not to the point where he can easily one shot them. And vampires can also fight with him and do damage to him.

1:27 (Ordinary vampires punches Lucian and apparently these blows cause damage)

7:17 (In this moment, it can be understood that Lucian fights with ordinary vampires (although at his current level, he should easily kill them)

Lucian traded blows with Viktor (who is at least Wall level+). This creates problems in power scaling of verse

So that's what I'm offering to solve this problem

All this is related to Lucian base form. In Lycan form he can easily kill and overpower Vampires
1:25

And obviously, he should be comparable (if not stronger) to Lycan Krandrill and other Lycans who scales to Wall level+ (After all, Lucian is the first Lycan)

So I suggest changing his tier and add keys like this:

Base | Transformed

Base-At least Wall level (Because in overall he shown to superior to ordinary vampires, he can fight with groups of them), Wall level+ with weapons (weapons in verse allowing to damage and kill Lycans)

Transformed-Wall level+ in Lycan form (Should be comparable, if not stronger than Raze and Krandrill)

Viktor
When Viktor arrived in battle. He began to fight with Lycans with weapons
6:29

Although as it was shown in Underwolrd 2003 what he can easily overpower and kill transformed Lycan Raze
4:12

My suggestions: It's been a long time since Lucian and Viktor fought. I can't say that vampires get stronger with age in Underwolrd verse (because it wasn't mentioned anywhere). But Viktor should became stronger over time. It had been a long time since their battle with Lucian+he was hibernating. I propose to create two keys for Viktor's profile:
Underwolrd: Rise of Lycans | Underwolrd: 2003

Underwolrd: Rise of Lycans-At least Wall level (traded blows with Lucian), Wall level+ with weapons
Underwolrd:2003:- At least Wall level+ (Stronger than before. Easily overpowered and killed Lycan Raze)

I think this way will help to avoid problems with power scaling

[Sonja and 1th key Selene downgrade]

Since Sonja traded blows with Viktor but Viktor most likely did not fight at full power, because she's his daughter and he just wanted to disarm her (and now Viktor is at least Wall level), then Sonja downscales to Wall level

I mistakenly gave Wall level+ to Selene.

After thinking about it and reviewing her feats, I realized that she was somehow not scaled to Wall level+. She could just struggle with Lycans in base form (it's just LS). But she can easily kill groups of vampires in base fom+She has more feats in basie form than any vampire
4:26

That's why I think she should be slightly superior to ordinary vampires and that's why she can be At least Wall level

Reworks

Lucian LS in first key should be At least Class 1 (Traded blows woth Vampires. Vampires scales to David 1th key, who can struggle with Lycans in terms of LS.

Lycan can push car
0:10

Viktor LS in first key should be At least Class 1 (Comparable, if not stronger than ordinary vampires. Traded blows and grappled with base Lucian)

Upgrades

Michael Corvin teared jaw of Lycan in this scene
1:19

Tearing Jaw is Class 10 LS

Marcus Corvinus pulled down a helicopter
0:52

This helicopter was used to land the squad+ it looks pretty big and looks like military type

Military types helicopters weighs between 19,000 to 22,000 pounds

Strongest characters in this verse can easily push-throw cars, trucks, vans, so I think that Class 10 should be fine

Who scales
Marcus, Michael, 2th key Selene, William, 2th key David and Semira, Viktor 2th key, possibly Alexander, Marius and Quint should have at least Class 10 LS, because they overpowered and dominated against 2th key Selene

Downgrades

Current speed level of verse is supersonic. But this is incorrect level. It does not correspond to reality of verse+there are no calculations

Accepted calc

Selene 1th key scales to subsonic

Who also scales

Lycans, who can keep up to her in combat and vampires, who can keep up to Lycans in combat

Lucian, Raze-comparable to Lycans, who can keep up to Selene in combat

1th key Viktor, Amelia, Sonja, 1th key David, Jacob Lane, Alexia, Eve, 1th key Semira, Thomas, Varga scales to Subsonic

2th key Selene, Michael, 2th key Viktor, 2th key David, Lena, possibly Alexander Corvinus, 2th key Semira, Marcus, William scales to At least Subsonic

Marius and Quint should be scales to At least Subsonic, likely higher (both superior to 2th key Selene)

3th key Selene sscales higher than Marius in terms of speed and she blitzes several Lycans.
3:51

She should be At least Subsonic, likely much higher

Back