• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko: Vsbattles.com is a gameboard, we are witches / sorcerer, and our vs debating is done by red and blue truths.

Let's assume we are witches, or sorcerers, and vs battles.com is a gameboard.
We are debating who would win a fight or what tier is a character by red and blue truths.

So, red truth is the current tierings of the character in the wikia.

Example: Omni king Zeno sama is 2-C at full power.

Blue truth is your own interpretation of the character's tier.
So this is my truth ...Dragon ball is High 1-A because there is nothing saying dragon ball universe is not a high 1-A structure officially.

something aesthetically pleasing with the thought
so in the instance i get corrected into oblivion by nasuverse fans way more knowledgable then me ill post it here in Fun and Games
edit: fate feels so flowery(which isnt a bad thing) i feel like it could be sometimes overwanked

something aesthetically pleasing with the thought
so in the instance i get corrected into oblivion by nasuverse fans way more knowledgable then me ill post it here in Fun and Games
fate feels so flowery(which isnt a bad thing) i feel like it could be sometimes overwanked does that count as my truth?
Bro type it in blue....
Like this: Fate feels so flowery (Which isn't a bad thing) so it is overwanked by others who takes wrong assumptions.

i hope you're right cause them being taken out of High 1-A was some NO
Agreed. The statements are enough for high 1-A or at least 1-A. But bruh. Honestly, as the wizard of threatergoing i hereby declare that the swirl of the root is not 1-A because of the same reason shinza is not 1-A.

Back