• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Heisei Era Upgrades

Oh, well that's unfortunate. But how come we can't assume having nebulas isn't the same as having thousands of stars? A quick check gives me an approximation of 700 in a single nebula and seeing as we saw at least a couple of what looks to be nebulas in Lumagion, it looks like we're just slightly off of the yield the calculation gives. But I'm not saying we just take off a few percentages from it though, I just needed to clear that up.

And on Mokian, Shinigami at point says that if Fujimiya were to join the RDB, they would gift him with Mokian. Earlier, he also describes the space as being Mokian's womb, which is probably the shell that it came with. From how the characters treat it, seems like Mokian's "womb" may have actually contained that big space in it. Though given Shinigami's reaction to their resistance, it may have been a fake in the end. Even so, when he starts moving the planets, skewed perspective or not, even the large ones behind Fujimiya from eyeballing looks to be at least hundreds of meters across, and they crossed a large enough distance once they were being merged.

Thought I'd also bring up that given the context, they may have been referring to an entire universe, but that's not the place here.

Huh nebulas have that many stars in them? I actually didn’t know that. So I guess it’s possible for Hudra’s dimension to be the starry sky lvl of 4-A then. But we need to see what DDM and DontTalk thinks of it. But if it’s like you said nebulas contain hundreds of stars and the staffs say it’s fine for Hudra to scale to the starry sky 4-A than I guess that’s what we’ll do.

Bumping this.

Just want to know if Hudra's dimension can scale to the starry sky 4-A calc due to containing nebulas. Since it seems like this is the only one of the tier 4 feats that is going to be accepted.

You sure those weren't just different asteroids?
Even if taken as throwing actual plantes it would still be just that: throwing planets. 5-B to be sure, but I don't see how you would get 4-A or even 3-C from that feat.
Additionally, you seem to assume this scales to Mokian's durability. Why is that?
And as for Mokian and Shinigami, the latter actually melts away the dimension which Fujimiya responds by transforming, hinting to his Ultra form as being able to survive the destruction of the realm. As for its size, I'd wager them even providing a zoom out establishing shot means that it was an actual realm of starry skies and nebulas may have been meant to show us that it's a genuine separate dimension.
Can I see the scenes regarding that? In a language I can understand preferably.
Would like to have the context to that stuff and all that.
Just want to know if Hudra's dimension can scale to the starry sky 4-A calc due to containing nebulas. Since it seems like this is the only one of the tier 4 feats that is going to be accepted.
Probably not. That calc uses a distance of 2002ly.
For reference, for nebula being 1ly is normal and the closest nebula to earth is 650ly away.
Both of those numbers are too small.
It should still be by far large enough for above baselines 4-A, though.
If we assume a sun-like star in the nebula and use 650ly = 6.149e+18m distance we can easily do a calculation, though.
Using the E = 4*U*(Er/Tr)^2 from here we get:
E = 4*5.693*10^41*(6.149e+18/696340000)^2 = 1.7756913328792954943e62 J

You sure those weren't just different asteroids?
Even if taken as throwing actual plantes it would still be just that: throwing planets. 5-B to be sure, but I don't see how you would get 4-A or even 3-C from that feat.
Additionally, you seem to assume this scales to Mokian's durability. Why is that?
At the beginning of the video Hudra just tossed Tiga onto a random asteroid and Tiga started to look really small as he was about to land even though just before he seemed pretty big. And I just assume all of them are roughly around the same size. And about Mokian I thought we normally assume AP = Durability? Or am I misremembering things? But yeah not really getting my hopes up with getting the Mokian stuff accepted. So if you say it’s unusable than I’m fine with not using it on the profile and only listing it as a possible supporting feat.
For reference, for nebula being 1ly is normal and the closest nebula to earth is 650ly away.
If we assume a sun-like star in the nebula and use 650ly = 6.149e+18m distance we can easily do a calculation, though.
So this would be Hudra’s lvl of 4-A? Seems like that would be about 9.5x lower than the starry sky calc. So yeah still rather high into 4-A. I’m guessing we need a calc member to check it first after somebody puts it in a blog before it’s usable right?

Last edited:
At the beginning of the video Hudra just tossed Tiga onto a random asteroid and Tiga started to look really small as he was about to land even though just before he seemed pretty big. And I just assume all of them are roughly around the same size. And about Mokian I thought we normally assume AP = Durability? Or am I misremembering things? But yeah not really getting my hopes up with getting the Mokian stuff accepted. So if you say it’s unusable than I’m fine with not using it on the profile and only listing it as a possible supporting feat.
I see regarding the size stuff. Without further evidence I don't see the feat going beyond throwing planets, though.

We don't assume AP = Durability, actually. We assume that physical AP (i.e. Striking Strength) scales to Durability, due to Newtons 3rd Law, but the same doesn't apply to supernatural powers or ranged weapons.

So this would be Hudra’s lvl of 4-A? Seems like that would be about 9.5x lower than the starry sky calc. So yeah still rather high into 4-A. I’m guessing we need a calc member to check it first after somebody puts it in a blog before it’s usable right?
Yep

@Tripleaccel555 Yeah pretty much though a but of correction it was 3-C not 3-B.

@DontTalkDT Also thanks for your help here DontTalk. Now it seems like all we have to do is wait for the calc evaluation.

Can somebody put DontTalk’s calc in a blog and ask somebody to evaluate it.

@Mr.Cutlery can you do it?

Last edited:
DontTalk already did a quick calc here. So yeah you just need to put it into a blog and explain what the feat is.

Yeah good enough. Post that in the calc evaluation thread and then all we have to do is wait for a calc member to evaluate it.

Alright I'll be adding the calc onto the sandbox and once its accepted I'll also update the verse page with the new 4-A feat and the 3-C and 3-B scaling.

Edit: Now if only we can have confirmation that Delacion created Cosmos' universe. That way we would have a Possibly 2-C True God Tier via Delacion creating Cosmos’ Universe and possibly the M78 Universe.

Last edited:
@Tripleaccel555 Zoffy’s M87 Beam statement was accepted. So Possibly 3-B Mebius characters are still a thing.

@Veloxt1r0kore If I’m looking at the Granblue Fantasy pages correctly. They upscale from the starry sky calc right? The starry sky calc roughly is 9.5x higher than Hudra’s nebula calc. So even Strong Dyna lvl characters who are over 9x stronger than Hudra’s calc wouldn’t be able to do much against them as it seems like they heavily upscale from the starry sky calc. So you’re probably gonna need to find somebody that scales to Gaia V1 to have a somewhat fair fight.

Last edited:
@Tripleaccel555 Zoffy’s M87 Beam statement was accepted. So Possibly 3-B Mebius characters are still a thing.

@Veloxt1r0kore If I’m looking at the Granblue Fantasy pages correctly. They upscale from the starry sky calc right? The starry sky calc roughly is 9.5x higher than Hudra’s nebula calc. So even Strong Dyna lvl characters who are over 9x stronger than Hudra’s calc wouldn’t be able to do much against them as it seems like they heavily upscale from the starry sky calc. So you’re probably gonna need to find somebody that scales to Gaia V1 to have a somewhat fair fight.
Well, i'm probably use Gaia or Agul for that, do they have their own profiles?

Also does Cosmos would get the 4-A too?

Not yet no.

Cosmos scales to Gaia V2 who is twice as strong as Gaia V1. So I think he might be a bit too strong unless Granblue characters upscale a lot.

Strong Dyna would be roughly around as strong as the starry sky calc (Far stronger than 15.9812219959 ExaFoe)

Gaia V1 would be about 4.7x or so higher than the starry sky calc (Far stronger than 79.9061099796 ExaFoe)

Gaia V2 would be about 9.4x higher than the starry sky calc (Far stronger than 159.812219959 ExaFoe)

So yeah the only fair fight I can see is between Strong Dyna and Gaia V1 lvl characters. Strong Dyna Lvl characters can only fight those that scale to the starry sky feat while Gaia V1 lvl characters can only fight those that heavily upscale from the starry sky feat depending on how much higher they upscale.

For reference the starry sky feat is 16.88 ExaFoe

Last edited:
Back