• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulfric Stormcloak vs Kamen Rider Hibiki

Ulfric Stormcloak : 2 (Moonshadow137, Jackythejack)
Kamen Rider Hibiki :

Both are High 8-C
Ulfric: 2.014 tons
Hibiki: 2.1793 tons

Hibiki is in his Armed Hibiki key
Speed is Equalized
SBA
6834d2ce4488b177c93cbb8898d3306d.jpg

de7baa658e016e7851144e9d28c0e662.jpg

Last edited:
Just claimed Skyrim for the Stormcloak side last week, so I thought I should claim the first win/loses for Ulfric as well. 👌

Voting Hibiki via armed form and experience
Yeah, but Ulfric himself is a capable warrior, having trained ever since he was a young man and have been leading many war on the battle field before.

So I think both of them are pretty much equal on experiences

Voting Hibiki via armed form and experience
Yeah but weapons won't be that useful if Hibiki can't get to use them. Ulfric knows the Disarm Shout (Zun-Haal-Viik) and could easily shout Hibiki's weapons away from his grasp, which would apparently nullify a lot of his kit.

All in all, going for Ulfric. Slightly lesser AP, but definetly no less experienced, and a bit more versatile with Thu'um. He could easily control the fight with Disarm and Unrelenting Force until he got an opening to plunge his sword into Hibiki's heart

Well, Hibiki can not only breath fire but he’s also capable of creating a sword of fire. So I don’t think disarming him would be useful here as we’ll always have a back up weapon he could create and disappear of the dime. And this fire could burn through metal, so unless Ulfric’s armor is good against like fire abilities, Hibiki could easily burn right through Ulfric

How does Ulfric fight in-character?
Ulfric usually fighting with his axe. He is notable for being one of the most capable fighter in Skyrim and has been leading army on battle field before.
When the match start, he's gonna open with his shout "Unrelenting Force" that push the opponent away, leaving them open to his attacks. He is kinda like to spamming Unrelenting Force to either throw the opponents off balance, or when they are preparing to uses some kind of techniques.

Once Ulfric noticed that the Armed Saber is an important weapon to Hibiki, he would uses the "Disarm" shout that warp the reality to make the weapon fall off Hibiki's hand to leave him opens to Ulfric's attack (yeah, it warp reality to do just that. Hibiki can still pick the weapons up tho)
Yeah but weapons won't be that useful if Hibiki can't get to use them. Ulfric knows the Disarm Shout (Zun-Haal-Viik) and could easily shout Hibiki's weapons away from his grasp, which would apparently nullify a lot of his kit.
Ulfric doesnt seem to open with Disarm shout tho, It's alway took him a while in the battle to uses it. He's alway spamming Unrelenting Force on me.
And the Disarm shout can only disarm the weapons on Hibiki's hand iirc ? Even if Hibiki's Armed Saber is fall off on the ground, he's still has Ongekibou Rekka (basically weaponized drumstick) to uses as weapon.

Last edited:
Ulfric doesnt seem to open with Disarm shout tho, It's alway took him a while in the battle to uses it. He's alway spamming Unrelenting Force on me.
On Legendary difficulty the first thing he ever does to me is Disarm. Odd, but still, my point stands, he appears to have quite an advantage with his Thu'um.

Even if Hibiki's Armed Saber is fall off on the ground, he's still has Ongekibou Rekka (basically weaponized drumstick) to uses as weapon
Why can't Ulfric just... shout again? Shout "cooldown" is just game mechanics, there is no such thing lorewise.

So I don’t think disarming him would be useful here as we’ll always have a back up weapon he could create and disappear of the dime
He might be able to summon a backup weapon - even though that one could be disarmed too -, but from his profile, many of his special moves depend on his actual weaponry. It might not be that useful if Hibiki can summon other weapons, but would certainly be useful.

Last edited:
Why can't Ulfric just... shout again? Shout "cooldown" is just game mechanics, there is no sich thing lorewise.
Well, Ulfric definitely can shout again to disarm Ongekibou Rekka as well. But given how Ulfric's fighting style was charging at the opponent after he disarmed them, so I sorta imagine Hibiki would draw Ongekibou Rekka to land some hit after Ulfric closed the range, buy enough short time for him to pick up the Armed Saber.

Sorry, I have should have eleborated that better.

That said, Hibiki is no amateur at unarmed combat either. not to mention he can breath fires. So he can still has some chance against Ulfric even after getting disarmed.

That said, Hibiki is no amateur at unarmed combat, not to mention he can breath fires. So he can still has some chance against Ulfric even after getting disarmed
Yeah, he probably does have a chance, just a lower one. But then again, I think Ulfric would have the upper hand with Thu'um (Unrelenting Force can "shout people apart" and stuff) and his expertise in one-handed combat and heavy armor (he has 100 in both trees), that's why I vote for him.

couldn't Hibiki counter Thu'um with his own Thu'um-like ability? His Sound ability "converts it into slashing energy and cuts through the target with a huge voice blade"

I don't know what ability that is but Thu'um revolves around Information Manipulation/Reality Warping so it would need to be really specific
It's a sound manipulation that pushes and "converts it into slashing energy and cuts through the target with a huge voice blade". So they wouldn't probably hit each other with their moves. Ulfric disarms but Hibiki's does damage and pushes. The sound manip comes from his sword so if he were to get disarmed, he would go back to get it to do it again.

Another thing that is possible is Hibiki can summon disc animals to attack Ulfric.

He might be able to summon a backup weapon - even though that one could be disarmed too -, but from his profile, many of his special moves depend on his actual weaponry. It might not be that useful if Hibiki can summon other weapons, but would certainly be useful.
While yes, a lot of Hibiki’s special moves requires disks, creating the sword of fire doesn’t require one. And while Shout would be able to disarm Hibiki again, nothing stops Hibiki from summoning another sword or even breathing fire onto Ulfric.

Breathing fire on his is going to Hibiki’s greatest weapon here, since something like that can’t be disarmed. Plus, Hibiki could swarm to field with his disk animals. How good is Ulfric’s dodging skills? He’ll have to not only deal with Hibiki but also several summons, like a giant ape and a giant phoenix just to name a few.

Like what others said, while Ongekibou Rekka is Hibiki primary weapon and he mainly uses it against giant monsters. Hibiki isn't entirely defenseless without it as he got some options else:

Firstly, the disk animals are a part of his standard equipment so he can simply command them to bring the weapon back. Secondly, Hibiki's fire can cut through steel and incinerate an person to ash. Thirdly, Hibiki's acrobatic would allow him to dodge Thu'um should Ulfric try to uses it again. Fourthly, the form we're using are Armed Hibiki which mean he has ranged attack as well.

Now looking at some of his fights, Hibiki has no problem fighting with his barehand, especially since the opponent he've faced were giant monster and such. Losing his weapon isn't really a big deal for him.

Last edited:
Back