• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 5 Immortality

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So, for those of you over at vsbattles, you've probably seen that we have a new type of immortality, which has taken the place of our old Type 5. I've already added it to our Immortality page.

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

So, to those of you who have characters who would get this, here it is.

Also, to every page that had our old Type 5 and wasn't 1-A or higher; remove it from your page.

@Antoshi: Well i believe it's because we're gonna have another type that replaces what Type 5 is with another one...either that or we just have Type 5 changed to this like VSB while the ones for omnipotents are...well actually idk or recall what that one will be covered with tbh. Prom may be able to explain it here on that.

There's gonna be a Type 11 once Azathoth gets around to that.

Hmm. Can this work with someone having multiple immortality tiers, right? Just asking quickly and sort of in general.

Yeah, I don't see why not.

Back