• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TYBW aizen and KS

To release yourself from KS in the past you would have to touch the sword before its released, now that it became his entire body, would hitting aizen before he releases it be a viabale way of avoiding the hypnosis?

because we know he still has to release it, he said it in the fight with ywach

Considering looking at him puts you under it that's very hard if not impossible to accomplish. But hey it might be a method.

well the thing is , given that he can still manisfest his sword nothing may have changed .

given that nothing was specified or showned to be any different concerning aizen's KS weakness it's reallt hard to say.

I feel if now just touching him instead of the blade is a way to realize your under KS, that hurts more when it helps

It doesn't seem to be the case at all actually. After looking through the fight again, Yhwach made contact with Aizen before the illusions were dropped. And even then they were only dropped because Aizen allowed it. So most likely the weakness Aizen previously had is gone.

ywach was under the impression he was hitting ichigo, touching aizen is what it seems to have made him realize

but it doesn't work like that . you have to touch the blade before KS is activated otherwise it's pointless.

No he had been touching Aizen for at least a few seconds before the effects wore off. If touching Aizen was truly the weakness, he would have instantly seen he was hitting Aizen and not Ichigo. It wouldn't have taken any time.

he cracked KS after aizen cast hado 99 but the illusions were still on .

it only broke when aizen revealed himself to be the one yhwach caught.

and then then after yhwach rezz'd himself he say that KS broke but doesn't know if aizen release it willingly or if KS reached it's limits against him.

and then then after yhwach rezz'd himself he say that KS broke but doesn't know if aizen release it willingly or if KS reached it's limits against him.

Kubo couldn't decide which ability to wank at that point, so left a big question mark, was Almighty so hax that it overcame KS eventually??? Or was KS so hax that Almighty couldn't overcome???

Not that I blame Kubo's indecisiveness, I mean Almighty is smoking hot and all but KS will always be his first love

my guess is that he dropped it since he thought the battle was over, if KS reached its limit that would be rather weird since others have been in it for 100s of years

It makes the most sense that he dropped it. Most people don't have regen on Yhwach's level and Aizen likely assumed the fight was over.

since the almighty is affected by KS, i wonder how his future manipulation works at that point. he has to SEE the future to change it. so if he saw a fake ichigo, and he decided to brake an arm off, what happenes then? really curious.

Nothing changes. Yhwach removed Renji's arm but Renji was really Aizen, so Aizen still lost the arm. Illusions can only be used to avoid the Almighty's precog and help Aizen land a surprise attack, but the Illusions couldn't bypass the Almighty's Fate Manipulation. Aizen got hit by Almighty even under the Illusions.

AppleLord said:
Nothing changes. Yhwach removed Renji's arm but Renji was really Aizen, so Aizen still lost the arm. Illusions can only be used to avoid the Almighty's precog and help Aizen land a surprise attack, but the Illusions couldn't bypass the Almighty's Fate Manipulation. Aizen got hit by Almighty even under the Illusions.
Thats because renji was aizen, but that isnt what i said. If renji was no one, but an illusion, what would have happened then.

Ovrhide said:
AppleLord said:
Thats because renji was aizen, but that isnt what i said. If renji was no one, but an illusion, what would have happened then.
Probably nothing, but Yhwach knew he was under KS so he would attack everything that moves.

Back