• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two tier related questions for two characters.

Peppypony

She/Her
Question 1: I have one character who is Low 2-C. But she can also use reactive power level to boost her stats to the point where she is so much stronger than her opponents that she can take them down in just three hits (Two hits in her Supreme Form). This ability has never been shown to work against on anywhere above a 4-D scale meaning that she could even be that much more powerful than any character whose tier is between 2-A and Low 2-C. What do I write as her tier?

A) Tier: Low 2-C, Higher with Reactive Power Level

B) Tier: Varies from Low 2-C to 2-A

C) Tier: Low 2-C, Varies from Low 2-C to 2-A with Reactive Power Level

D) Tier: Low 2-C, Varies from Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B to 2-A

Question 2: Another character of mine is more powerful than any life form on Earth. What tier would that be?

Q1: "Low 2-C" is fine. She can be infinitely stronger than other Low 2-C that would still make her Low 2-C. So oneshotting Low 2-Cs doesn't get her any higher than Low 2-C

Q2: Depends on which earth, fictional or real? and how much powerful? can be somewhere in 9-B or 9-A

""Low 2-C" is fine. She can be infinitely stronger than other Low 2-C that would still make her Low 2-C. So oneshotting Low 2-Cs doesn't get her any higher than Low 2-C"

Yeah but if it works on a 4-D scale, then wouldn't that mean she would be able to become that much of a higher level than any character in Tier 2? Because that ability it allows her to become that much more powerful than any opponent she encounters (Obviously don't take the statement "any opponent" too seriously).

"Depends on which earth, fictional or real? and how much powerful? can be somewhere in 9-B or 9-A"

It's based off real Earth. I mean, there's certain areas that don't exist in real life. But it's still barely any different to real Earth.

We don't really know how much exactly. All we know is that it's just stated a couple of times throughout the story even by her adopted father that she is more powerful than any creature on Earth and always needs to be careful that she doesn't accidently kill any random human being she meets.

Note: Her adopted father is also a scientist who does research on supernatural creatures, has travelled to other universe and done research on those places. He also knows many things that only certain members of governmental authorities in the world even know, capable of keeping secrets from anybody who is not one of those people and he even creates technology beyond anything Humanity is even capable of creating.

1. If she can fewshot kill 2-C, 2-B or 2-A characters via reactive power level that would apply. Or if she can destroy more than one Universe at once that would also apply. And this is thing temporary? Or her strength stays where it increased?

2. Real life creatures can range from 10-C to 9-B afaik, I don't know any 9-A real life animal so being stronger than all of them (including dinosaurs and stuff) would likely be At least 9-B. Can possibly be 9-A depending on how much times stronger

1. As long as it works on a 4-D scale then doesn't that mean it would apply? Like for example, being able to mind hax a Low 2-C would sitll mean you can mindhax a 2-A because Tier 2 is 4-D (Although I've heard Bill Cipher is still 3-D despite being Low 2-C and honestly I have a lot of questions about that) right? Also, it stays that way throughout the entire battle.

2. Well I mean the story is set in 2011 and 2012 it would only include any creature that existed back then (Which I doubt is any different to being more powerful than any creature alive in 2020) meaning no dinosaurs. There's also a feat that scales to pretty much every character (Unless there are other feats or statements putting them at a higher level) at 9-B on a pretty high scale so I'm probably gonna go with that.

1. 4-d mindbax is not about opponent's tier, it's about their resistance. If their resist 4-d mindhax they won't be affected.

Mindhaxing someone is much different than creating/destroying universes.

Tier 2, creating or destroying universes/timelines, is a 4d feat, but tier 2 characters don't have to be 4d. a 3d character with 4d powers can do do it.

2. It would just be 9-B then, yeah

"Tier 2, creating or destroying universes/timelines, is a 4d feat, but tier 2 characters don't have to be 4d. a 3d character with 4d powers can do do it."

Aaaah okay that makes sense now.

Alright that's the 2nd question answered. So regarding everything else on the 1st question, does this mean that she would be able to few shot a 2-C, 2-B or 2-A character with reactive power level? If that is the case then what should I write on her profile for her tier?

If she doesn't have feats of being able to fight against such characters she should just be "Low 2-C"

Like I said 4d can be anywhere from Low 2-C to 2-A strength wise, If those characters are 2-C, 2-B and 2-A then she would be "Low 2-C, up to 2-A via Reactive Power Level"

It's also important to note oneshotting 2-A may not make a character 2-A without context. As 2-A is about being able to create / destroy infinite amout of universes/timeliness

Alright then. I'll probably write "Low 2-C, Higher via Copystat" (Which is what her Reactive Power Level is called) BTW) since it can still take her to higher levels but not high enough to qualify for a higher tier.

Thank you. :3

Do you mind if I ask again for a match for Exterminatore on the match request thread? Because I asked for a match before and it already got buried by a conversation. But I felt like that would bother you because you are also trying to get a match?

Back