• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Servants get upgraded (Nasuverese) CRT

Yeah, like I remember there's a Fate Apocrypha crossover with Chaldea Servants, and also the Fate Zero one

Though tbf thanks to them, we could scale FGO feats (Bunyan statement) to Stay night characters.
Joan of Arc, Gilles, BB, Proto characters, there's a bloody list.

Anastasia in Servantverse is able to freeze gas giant planets to their core and freeze stars:

???
Hello there, everyone. Welcome to Big Blue Tank.
I am Anastasia Lakekicker, the woman who encased Big Blue's core in this icy membrane.
Anastasia
I don't know what kind of underhanded trick you used to defeat Billy, but it won't work on me. You're in my territory now.
This frigid ocean is cold enough to freeze the very sun. Now, it will be your grave.
Do your worst, you hicks. I, Anastasia the Freezing Sword, will turn you all into Santa Claus in the dead of winter.

So it is fair to assume that they are buffed.
It is mentioned that the Shinning Blue Galaxy is permeated with ether, which might explain the buff:
Professor
The point is, in this way, the Shining Blue Galaxy became populated solely by Servants.
And since Servants are essentially souls made tangible, any universe they inhabit needs to have a huge amount of energy in order to support their existence.
So as a result of this universe's humans becoming Servants, ether became nearly omnipresent in the universe.
In fact, there are all sorts of different substances in the Shining Blue Galaxy. In addition to ether, and the same kind of cosmic dust that your universe has...
Jane This is the Origin Universe⸻maybe the single most dangerous of all the many forbidden zones.
Jane The Shining Blue Galaxy we come from looks blue to us because it's permeated with ether more than dark matter...but that wasn't the case in the Origin Universe.
Jane The Origin Universe was around over five billion years ago, way before the Shining Blue Galaxy existed.

Anastasia in Servantverse is able to freeze gas giant planets to their core and freeze stars:

???
Hello there, everyone. Welcome to Big Blue Tank.
I am Anastasia Lakekicker, the woman who encased Big Blue's core in this icy membrane.
Anastasia
I don't know what kind of underhanded trick you used to defeat Billy, but it won't work on me. You're in my territory now.
This frigid ocean is cold enough to freeze the very sun. Now, it will be your grave.
Do your worst, you hicks. I, Anastasia the Freezing Sword, will turn you all into Santa Claus in the dead of winter.

So it is fair to assume that they are buffed.
It is mentioned that the Shinning Blue Galaxy is permeated with ether, which might explain the buff:
Professor
The point is, in this way, the Shining Blue Galaxy became populated solely by Servants.
And since Servants are essentially souls made tangible, any universe they inhabit needs to have a huge amount of energy in order to support their existence.
So as a result of this universe's humans becoming Servants, ether became nearly omnipresent in the universe.
In fact, there are all sorts of different substances in the Shining Blue Galaxy. In addition to ether, and the same kind of cosmic dust that your universe has...
Jane This is the Origin Universe⸻maybe the single most dangerous of all the many forbidden zones.
Jane The Shining Blue Galaxy we come from looks blue to us because it's permeated with ether more than dark matter...but that wasn't the case in the Origin Universe.
Jane The Origin Universe was around over five billion years ago, way before the Shining Blue Galaxy existed.
Servantverse Servants =\= Chaldea Servants so this isn't scalable right?

And yeah the Ether buffed the Servantverse Servants so this would only apply to being within the Servantverse, not anywhere else

Ok, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing accepted here is the "likely" tier NP for MHX, right?

What has been accepted, and which page needs to be unlocked?

Agree with the Saber X stuff, disagree with Iskandar

By the logic being used for Iskandar, we should be making Shirou and Archer High 3-A with Unlimited Blade Works for making a realm that could hold an infinite number of swords, which would need to be an infinite sized realm.

By the logic being used for Iskandar, we should be making Shirou and Archer High 3-A with Unlimited Blade Works for making a realm that could hold an infinite number of swords, which would need to be an infinite sized realm
Well, that logic
doesn't seem bad 🤔🤔

Back