• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two people who say: "I'll fight for my friends" face each other

Baam via:

- Forcefield Creation.

- Statistics amplification.

- SEI.

- Power Mimicry.

- Reactive Power Level.

- Flight.

- Danmaku.

- Homing attack.

Plus, he's already stronger for being > 84KT.

I don't see if Luffy has a chance, tbh.

This can't be added if Baam's First Thorn is restricted since it's not on a higher tier.

Sorry, I haven't read ToG yet

Baam's forcefield is only that covers him frontally, not on all sides

Power Mimicry only works with techniques of fights, energy and potentially powers that only certain lineages can have, but other than that he can not copy Ruffy's rubber body and his techniques (which depend on his rubber body)

Ruffy has much better range and also owns Instinctive Reaction, which is practically the counter of Extrasensory Perception, Baam's Regenerationn depends on a red exoskeleton, which takes time to heal him

Luffy has a chance to win too

No problem lol

Oh wow, I know both lol.

Luffy definitely likely has the better CQC compared to Baam and Baam has not ever really fought someone that uses physical combat as their main forte at this point. It might stump him just for a bit.

But other then that...that is really only Luffys advantage. Thankfully, he cannot copy his devil fruit power but it hardly matters since Baam just generally speaking is far more versatile with his range of techniques. Both in range and in power.

Baam also likely has the fighting experience down and even assuming he might find Luffys CQC...abstract; he still will copy some of his movements, reverse control him and end a fight with a flare wave explosion. Luffys instinctive reaction wont help here. While yes it has tripped up opponents in the past, Baam can still just freeze Luffy in place and it wont be an issue. It is still in character for him to do that at this point.

Finally; Baam is just more intelligent. Luffy is a battle genius; but so is Baam AND he is also a tactical genius. (His ability to manuever around FUG during the Workshop arc is a prime example actually.).

Baam via intelligence, versatility with shinsoo, experience, reverse flow control and flare wave explosion ignores durability ╠Â(╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âv╠Âi╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠Â)╠Â

Almost a stomp tbh; maybe just outright one.

Back