• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(I hope this isn't a stomp)
Sans meets Cat Blanc. Reports show that in a matter of seconds, the universe is very likely to be destroyed and this boy in a cat costume is somehow the reason of it.

Rules:
  • Cat Blanc with his highest rating is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Cat Blanc is bloodlusted.
  • Battle takes place in Paris.
  • Both start 10m away from each other.

"our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... until suddenly, everything ends. heh heh heh... that's your fault, isn't it?": 1 (@Lloydblitzed)
"I MIGHT AS WELL DESTROY YOU, ME, OUR MEMORIES, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!": 0
They share bad puns and become friends (incon): 0

Last edited:
With Speed Equalized, Sans' Gaster Blasters beams would be moving faster than Cat Blanc can move, since they always move faster Sans' speed. How good is Cat Blanc at aim dodging?

With Speed Equalized, Sans' Gaster Blasters beams would be moving faster than Cat Blanc can move, since they always move faster Sans' speed. How good is Cat Blanc at aim dodging?
He is pretty good at aim-dodging as Cat Noir from what I remember from the show (and I watched it a long time ago), but I don't recall him dealing with Danmaku remotely on Sans levels

Nah, in Sans's favor
Alright, counted

Could Cat Blanc's lifting strength allow him to resist Sans' TK or is that a no go? I don't know how that works.

He is pretty good at aim-dodging as Cat Noir from what I remember from the show (and I watched it a long time ago), but I don't recall him dealing with Danmaku remotely on Sans levels
Cat Blanc dies right around here

Screenshot202024-09-2520204750.png

No, I want to wait for any Cat Blanc or Ladybug Supporters to try to argue for Cat Blanc. I don't want to really just For Reasons Above train the guy.
Alright, but I'll note that if Sans doesn't deal with Cat Blanc in the very first seconds, he gets destroyed by Mega-Cataclysm

Alright, but I'll note that if Sans doesn't deal with Cat Blanc in the very first seconds, he gets destroyed by Mega-Cataclysm
Actually, no, despite the attack itself being MFTL+, it does not deconstruct everything on its way as we see when Cat Blanc “cancels” it, so its “activation” is same as Cat Blanc’s R/C speed

I’m not 100% sure if this makes this match a stomp in Sans’ favor, but it very likely does😭

Back