• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two different "No U"-s clash. Cain vs Protege

Protoge can't copy the seven fold curse since the presence is several transcendence above Marvel's 1-A

So

Protoge attacks him once, gets slapped 7 times over, realizes he can't do anything to Cain and just chains him or something

Oh, right. I feel it might be best to go for his unknown. The others kinda don't care about getting blown up.

Ok, then I have no idea how this match would go, since The Protoge in his first key is all round unknown

But assuming he's physically stronger than Cain, since he's considered a God even without having copied any power, she punches him, he splatters him, mark does thing Protoge is greatly damaged.

Cain comes back via type 8 immortality

And If Protoge tries to chain him, but Cain just dimensional travels out of it.

I don't see a way that the Protoge could win

But again, the profile doesn't say much about his first key

>She

No.

His first key has a lot of abilities that were not added in...

He states that he could crush Mephisto's daughter on a whim, who could overpower a guy in a suit like iron mans (Tough not the real deal), so at least 9-B.

He also has stuff like solidifying light and hellfires, plus shapeshifting, annd the fantastic 4s abilities.

Back