• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two cocky 7-Bs! Sonic vs Gilgamesh!

I'm doing this here since Im doing something Im not sure is allowed in actual VS battle threads...if it IS I would like to have this moved to the VS threads after confirming it.

Sonic vs Gilgamesh

Sonic the Hedgehog VS Gilgamesh

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

Sonic is NOT speed equalized, HOWEVER his speed overall is high hypersonic+

Both are in-character

Neither have any prior knowledge or prep-time

Fight is a barren wasteland with the starting distance of 50 meters.

Win via death

Gilgamesh refuses to use Enuma Elish

Gilgamesh has this via hax. Sonic has no counter against all the weapons that Gilgamesh can pull out... except that Sonic is faster than him here.

Im fairly certain Sonic wont have much trouble dodging them, given how Gil basically just tends to throw them out haphazardly.

Gil has high hypersonic reaction so I don't think he's left completely in the dust here.

Also @Aqua gil has invisible swords, weapons that track and even lightning so I think him hitting sonic wound be much of an issue. Oh and there's also the chains so keep him in place so sonic ain't really touching gil a whole lot

EDIT: actually what can sonic do to harm Gil here? Also is Gil wearing his armor?

I don't recall Gil hopping on Vimana and whipping out Ea against Berserker, like at all. He used it against F/Z Berserker but he was already on it before the fight started and Ea wasn't involved if that's what you're talking about.

Did ya not say Gil hopped on Vimana and used Ea against Lancelot? Also that's not sure why people talking about Ea? OP said he ain't using it.

OP said he couldn't use Enuma Elish, which is the Anti-World function.

Ea also can just send off a normal blast (which can still overpower Excalibur's beam easily)

I didn't say he just hopped on Vimana and used Ea. I said he hopped on Vimana.

Well from the way that chain of comments went it seemed like ya said Ea was used too, regardless. Would that count? It wouldn't be 7-B anymore if he used Ea and I don't think him Vs. Lancelot is a good example, he was already on Vimana before Lancelot showed up and Lancelot has an F-16 So it was convient for Gil to stay on it and be on equal grounds. In a neutral situation he isn't gonna hop on it untill he's really out of options.

Hmm I think I'll change it so Gil is 7B which he is, so that removes GoB, Enuma, and Merodach

Back