• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twisted Alchemy - Talbot Grimes (The Blight) vs William Afton (Springtrap)

The battle takes place inside of Fazbear's Fright.

The Blight is in his second key.
Afton is in his third key.

Blight's Technology Manipulation perks (Ruin, Surge, ect.) will not be applicable to Afton's animatronic body.

The fight ends in KO/Incap.

pinball man: 1 (Peppersalt43)

worst father of 1983-1993:

blight DCs after sliding off a wall too many times (Incon):

c0bb4edaa6faf7a1395afb05688eeda97fb721dd-1024x576.jpg

unknown.png

Last edited:
Alright, Dead by Daylight matches! I never thought I'd see any of these. Alright, I'll do my best to help you

Blight scales to half of the AP needed to break a wooden door (250.000 Joules)
Springtrap scales to a compressive skull crushing feat (105.000 Joules)

Blight has an AP advantage
Blight also has an Lifting Strength advantage, being Class K compared to Springtrap's Class 5 meaning he won't be able to restrain him
Both have superhuman speed but Blight has speed amps that should give him advantage. Combined with the stat amps given to him by various perks (like NOED), I see him winning this more times than not

I vote the drug addict

Blight scales to the nurse I think it was, who literally pokes the pallet and causes it to explode. Literally poking something is what causes that so I'm feeling that Springtrap is beyond ****** here.

Blight scales to the nurse I think it was, who literally pokes the pallet and causes it to explode. Literally poking something is what causes that so I'm feeling that Springtrap is beyond ****** here.
No he actually scales to the rest of the killers who take 2 hits. Nurse does it via TK so she's much more OP. Blight does not have that luxury

Well, springtrap has 2 thinga that could help him here

Imortality type 2 and ilusion creation

The imortality is self explaning, It's basically impossible to kill him with normal means thanks to It, at maximun breaking him enoigh he can't move anymore, It should be even morre helpfull if we considere thst the killer will try to sacrifice him to the hook

The ilusion creation could help, as It would make Blight have problens chasing him seeing phanton animatronics jumpscating him

And lastly, sinse the battle takes place in the fazbear pizza place, Willian can make bassically anithing there start malfunction, what could gice him some type of help here... Maybe

Imortality type 2
Blight wields a blunt weapon, he typically likes going for incap or breaking bones.
ilusion creation
Blight has a number of tracking spells that can help him reveal the real Springtrap via various methods. One of the most notable is Lethal Pursuer which allows him to instantly see where the real Springtrap is at the start of the match. Blight is a pretty smart person so he should be able to memorize the location based on that

Blight wields a blunt weapon, he typically likes going for incap or breaking bones.
Ok?
Blight has a number of tracking spells that can help him reveal the real Springtrap via various methods. One of the most notable is Lethal Pursuer which allows him to instantly see where the real Springtrap is at the start of the match. Blight is a pretty smart person so he should be able to memorize the location based on that
They aren't fake springtraps, It's more that he will be jumpscared during all fight, sometimes even have hos vision compromised even by phanton puppet and mangle

Immortality Type 2 means that dismemberment and wounds don't kill as easily. Knocking his opponent out is still fully possible
They aren't fake springtraps, It's more that he will be jumpscared during all fight, sometimes even have hos vision compromised even by phanton puppet and mangle
Oh, the phantoms. Blight has a perk that keeps him from getting flashbanged which if I recall is basically a phantom jumpscare. He should be fine

Immortality Type 2 means that dismemberment and wounds don't kill as easily. Knocking his opponent out is still fully possible

Oh, the phantoms. Blight has a perk that keeps him from getting flashbanged which if I recall is basically a phantom jumpscare. He should be fine
Double fair

Trough, don't Blight normaly don't try to knock out his targets?

Isn't that Body Control? In the immortality page, it simply means the user can survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person. It doesn't say anything about moving
Hum... Really? Strange, them I guess you right

Any way, I was going to vote to Blight fra alread

i'll throw my few cents towards springtrap, just for the hell of it;
the puppet is not going to be covered by that perk, nor will mangle. they are still going to be bothers for them.
Trough, don't Blight normaly don't try to knock out his targets?
which is nearly impossible, considering afton lacks.. literally everything. his skull was completely obliterated and any way to feel legitimate pain was thrown out the window when it either was ripped apart in his death or rotted away.

anyways, springtrap literally has one possible win con and that's to go face to face with them, with the blight being low at intelligence, springtrap has this one advantage that could get him victory. someone who murders children (plus was able to rip apart murder robots) vs a near mindless being isn't the best for the legitimate idiot in the room. take that as you will.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that 105 KJ feat isn't accurate and has been accepted as such, so Springey is either baseline or Damnnear. So he could very well be barely able to hurt The Blight if he can even do it at all, but really, that's definitely to be decided as I don't really know where he'll end up at all lol

Back