• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i don't see any resistence to Bill's transmutation so unless she has thought based stuff Bill snaps his fingers

The Magic of Friendship has a tendency to negate magic when you try to do it on them and Bill most certainly uses magic.

I already pointed it out: The Magic of Friendship tends to negate magic when used on the wielder. Twilight isn't going to nullify anything. The Magic she's using will. So unless Bill can negate the magic, it's going to transform her back to normal.

It's going to take a few moments for the magic to activate and negate, but yeah.

That can apparently be walked out of and was only done to keep the Pines Twins separate, and not as a typical attack. I truely doubt it's going to contain a Universe buster anyways. Especially not when it can be broken by poking it with a needle.

The needle came from the inside, and also it was made after Dipper UNLOCKED mabeland. No one is going to open Bill's pocket dimension for Twiloght.

Also if she have passive powernull then it seems like a stomp since Bill has no wincons

Where is it shown that the elements can passively reverse stuff on the users? if twilight is transmuted she can't use the elements anymore and they never reverse stuff unless they are actually used, and the only magic I recall them actually resisting when using their powers was against mind abilities.

I feel that this ability has t shown enough feats to consider it being capable of reversing stuff like transmutation especially when bills abilites aren't magic based.

This is also being really nitpicks about transmute is the only thing bill will try before twilight uses the elements on him. Bill also has some other abilities as well, like disassemble her molecules, driver her mad if he mentions his true name, nightmare inducement and a few other abilities that really wouldn't matter in this scenario.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
The needle came from the inside, and also it was made after Dipper UNLOCKED mabeland. No one is going to open Bill's pocket dimension for Twiloght.
Also if she have passive powernull then it seems like a stomp since Bill has no wincons
And Twilight is also going to be inside? Near as I can tell, keeping it locked only kept people out. That says nothing about the dimensions durability. There's still also the matter of her just, you know, busting the thing wide open with a Low 2-C beam? The dimension hasn't shown any feats that lead me to believe it can take that much damage.

It's not going to negate everything though. Like I said, it took several moments for the Elements to actually activate and negate the magic put on the wielders. So if Bill feels like blasting he still has that option.

Last I checked, he needs to blast someone with a beam to dissasemble molecules. Something that can be blocked or dodged? Or heck even countered with a blast of her own?

When did this happen, Id it was in a comic I wouldn't know a lot it since I've only watched the show. Also bill could dodge the blast himself, or just duplicate.

The fact that Time Baby was turned to molecules? That beam is the only methods I've seen him use to molecularize something. Unless BIll has any other feats, I'm not gonna assume he can just think or snap something into molecules. I'll go by what I see.

He threatened to do this to the twins as well when he " got his hands on them". Bill will be unpredictable as well in this fight and use his abilities in weird ways to freak twilight out, which granted would mabye propel her to do something.

Besides, if she can't resist bill's transmutation via elements, she'll remain as a tapestry since the transmute also renders the victim unconscious.

That doesn't remotely mean he can use it via snapping or thinking. He could easily just tk them in place and give them the beam.

@Second comment: Good thing the Elements activated on their own without Twilight's consent. Granted this was pony world, but there's no reason for the exact same power to act differently. That would be bsolutely stupid.

Regardless, if Twilight never shown to be able to use this while transmutated or untransmutate herself eith this, then she shouldn't be granted this ability for no reason.

Also the transmutation knocks her unconscious, and he can also sleep hax with a snap

And @Lightbuster30, If it is true, then you made a stomp and you still didn't said what will be Bill's wincon

Also why the pocket dimension wouldn't have Low 2-C durability while locked? Sure we aren't told how strong it is, but it makes no sense for it to be literally infinitely inferior to any of Bill's other attacks

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Is it passive? And even then, Bill can seal her inside a pocket dimension
It's kinda passive cause it's convenient for the plot in EG. Makes me wonder why they even gave Rarity the power to make barriers.

But Bill's got moves that the plot barrier never been shown to block like mind manipulation

I mean they had an entire hour long special where the hair 6? humane 6? protagonists had their memory's erased. I don't know Twilight's win-con so would someone explain to me the current standing of this thread.

Back