• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twenty-Fifth Baam vs. Ikki Kurogane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two technique copying geniuses go for a 1v1

VE arc Ikki vs. Full power season 2 Baam (black march, tsf, both thorns)
Both at 6-C
speed equalized
Baam:
Ikki:

I just read it. Basically transcends limits of the universe set to him via going outside of fate and shis and essentially becoming immune to all abilities and makes him op as fungus.

Overall i put poor fair baam against an OP ass classic black haired anime protag with 10000 women tryna ride him and abilities proportional to them in amount.

This is a stomp and I'll pay more attention next time.

Ikki is x600 times stronger than his base for 1s this means both AP and Speed meaning he will go back to base even before he has time to actually hit the opponent. He will be 600 times weaker than Baam in Speed and will go back to tier 7. Desperado also isn't passive as it required bloodlust to be.

Ikki is x600 times stronger than his base for 1s this means both AP and Speed meaning he will go back to base even before he has time to actually hit the opponent. He will be 600 times weaker than Baam in both AP and Speed. Desperado also isn't passive as it required bloodlust to be.
That's only for Alternative Future Display. Ikki can still stop Baam from moving by willing it, literally manipulate the Future to prevent himself from losing, he can also negate durability.

Desperado is not in character for Ikki, as he would need to be given a reason to use it, and opponent 600x faster he won't even have time to process the situation let alone judge that he'd need to use his desperado hax for it.

Desperado is not in character for Ikki, as he would need to be given a reason to use it, and opponent 600x faster he won't even have time to process the situation let alone judge that he'd need to use his desperado hax for it.
You understand how big of a boost 600x is right? Ikki is 100% going to have time to hit Baam either way if he used Ittou Rasetsu, even if only for a single second.

Yeah, and Ikki is 6-C thanks to an AMP which is just for 1s.
Which again is still enough time to cut Baam if he uses it. And I'm pretty sure Ikki is smart enough to use Durability Negation, as it's not like it's some all-ending ability like other Desperado hax.

Both are equal in speed by the rule said in OP meaning Baam can counter/block/dodge Ikki's attack, the same can be said for Ikki who can counter/block/dodge's Baam's attack but this is just for 1 second after which he will be 7B and being 600 times slower than Baam.

Another thing, Baam often leads with molecular immobilization which bypasses high level resistance

Both are equal in speed by the rule said in OP meaning Baam can counter/block/dodge Ikki's attack, the same can be said for Ikki who can counter/block/dodge's Baam's attack but this is just for 1 second after which he will be 7B and being 600 times slower than Baam.
Then Ikki can use something such as Trackless Step, and then durability negation. And since as you said speed is equalized, wouldn't being 600x slower not even matter? Unless after effects of techniques still matter when speed is equalized.

He will be 600 times slower. Do you realise how much that is?

They both let's say start with the speed value of 8000 mach. After one-second Baam is still mach 8000 while Ikki is 600 times slower making him mach 13.333. Do you think Ikki will have any way to counter such a big speed difference.

He will be 600 times slower. Do you realise how much that is?

They both let's say start with the speed value of 8000 mach. After one-second Baam is still mach 8000 while Ikki is 600 times slower making him mach 13.333. Do you think Ikki will have any way to counter such a big speed difference.
If speed is equalized is a speed downgrade even considered valid? Idk, you tell me. Like, legitimate question-

Actually that is a good question.
I mean speed equalization doesn't affect speed buffs so you can become as fast as you want, meaning that speed debuffs would also be most likely applied. I did put both characters at 6-C and so they are equalized at that moment so...

Actually that is a good question.
I mean speed equalization doesn't affect speed buffs so you can become as fast as you want, meaning that speed debuffs would also be most likely applied. I did put both characters at 6-C and so they are equalized at that moment so...
But I'm pretty sure speed amps that result in a speed blitz aren't allowed in speed equalized matches, so a downgrade in speed that allows another character to blitz shouldn't be valid either, I suppose.

Then Ikki can use something such as Trackless Step, and then durability negation. And since as you said speed is equalized, wouldn't being 600x slower not even matter? Unless after effects of techniques still matter when speed is equalized.
Bam instinctive reaction moves of attacks that he don't even know about, attacks totally soundless and invisible

Bam instinctive reaction moves of attacks that he don't even know about, attacks totally soundless and invisible

Well then that leaves my question, does the after effect of Ittou Rasetsu even matter since speed is equalized? Cause if it doesn't matter, then Ikki can still Desperado hax since he's not dumb enough to not use it after becoming 600x weaker (since he'd still get weaker if he didn't get slower.)

It's mater as Ikki can't stay in that form for more than one second...he will even get weaker because it forces his body a lot. Plus this match can't even be done without applying a rule on the OP saying that Ikki can maintain this "amp/state" for the entire match but in the end, the match can't continue as Ikki is just 6-C for the period of the skill and is not his normal state or something that can be for a prolonged period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back