• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a CRT that serves to discuss what in the Baam profile should be accepted, removed or fix

Any questions as to why I made changes to Baam Season 2's profile, I'll respond

What did he copy for the Water Manipulation?

Instinctive Reaction should be in his Dallar Show Teir since he only Shown that after the Hell Train station Arc.

Flight should be in Return of Prince since thats when he learned it, same as Regenerationn. Natrually he would loose the later at Workshop

Power Nulification should be at Floor of Death since that's when it was shown, sure it natrual that he should have it at Dallar but he never shown Nulification till FoD.

I don't think he should get Soul Manipulation sice he personally never absorbed the Souls nor ever manipulated the Souls directly

I agree with Bennett here.

Also, I can understand water manip for his season 3 key, since his shinsoo does take the appearance of water and has names that seem to hint towards it being water.

Even things such as blatant ability gains? And accepted calcs for specific characters? I always thought knowledgable members had the freedom to adjust changes after consulting with other members. Especially considering where clear demonstrations of abilities or calcs for specific characters are concerned.

While not a technical CRT, we do discuss much of the profile changes on the Tower of God discussion thread, as Enryu and myself are the primary active knowledgeable members.

I have no issue with making a CRT. I suppose I'm in this position as I see this occur for other verses as well, in particular for verses with few knowledgeable members. Hence the slight confusion here.

JBennett
He has copied the techniques of Yu Han Sung which are based on converting shinsoo into water

I agree

Well, then we should put it in the Key in Workshop Battle Arc: All previous powers and abilities, minus Regenerationn (Mid-Low)

Although the PN or Negation is from First Thorn that Baam owns, which he already had since the Workshop Battle Arc, but I also agree with you about it

Well, then we should remove Soul Manipulation from Baam too

Litentric Teon said:
Even things such as blatant ability gains? And accepted calcs for specific characters? I always thought knowledgable members had the freedom to adjust changes after consulting with other members. Especially considering where clear demonstrations of abilities or calcs for specific characters are concerned.
No, they don't have the powers.

While not a technical CRT, we do discuss much of the profile changes on the Tower of God discussion thread, as Enryu and myself are the primary active knowledgeable members.

I have no issue with making a CRT. I suppose I'm in this position as I see this occur for other verses as well, in particular for verses with few knowledgeable members. Hence the slight confusion here.

Tower of God discussion thread weren't in the forum weren't active since the last 7 months. Message Wall discussion unless do with an damin is not a valid reasoning for changes

Elizhaa said:
Tower of God discussion thread weren't in the forum weren't active since the last 7 months.
Are not you confusing? It was only the first discussion thread that has been disabled for 7 months, we have created a second thread discussion about ToG, that the last message sent was 3 days ago

Enryu The Red Tower wrote
He has copied the techniques of Yu Han Sung which are based on converting shinsoo into water

Then that would be in Dallar Show since that's when he shown to manipulate Water. Long pierce doesn't seem to look like water while Peacock Wings does look like water.

I mean, we have an Administrator for ToG, which is Monarch Laciel, who is not as advanced in history or following the webtoon weekly as the rest of the other members, so I remember he stopped reading between at the chapters 100 to 170 of Second Season

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I mean, we have an Administrator for ToG, which is Monarch Laciel, who is not as advanced in history or following the webtoon weekly as the rest of the other members, so I remember he stopped reading between at the chapters 100 to 170 of Second Seaso
I checked and Monarch didn't participate in the Tower Of God General Discussion Part 2 nor the Tower of God Discussion General thread. This is a big difference compare to Tensei Threads Discussion where Celestial Pegasus, an admin, give his approval for simple non-controversal change like a missing ability like Statistic Amplification for one or few characters. Such non-controversial additions could added to a profiles assuming it is explained as such in the edit summary boxes. For complex changes like involving multiple abilities or statistic change, we still use content revision thread.

@Teon and Bennett

Do you have any questions about Baam's AP in his last four keys of Season 2 and questions about other powers and abilities of the last four keys too?

@Elizhaa

I believe I understand. Though, if no admins are knowledgeable members of the verse, and Enryu and I essentially have a continuous CRT going on, on the discussion thread, should we include an admin to essentially look over what's going on? I'm only a bit confused as if they're not knowledgeable on the verse, there's only but so much they could say with regards to scaling, abilities derived from verse lore, etc. Any information you could provide to clear up my confusion would be greatly appreciated.

@Enyru

Not particularly. I may need to look at it again but I think we discussed it already. If I see something amiss I'll let you know.

It should be multiple CRT not a discussion thread in this case

Admins or Discussion Moderater does not need to be knowledge to evaluate but just to be given proper evidence from evaluations as the Discussion Rules state one shouldn't assume a staff is an expert and give clear point for threads.

Relevant CRT rule.

• When arguing for changing character statistics, do not assume that the staff will have in-depth knowledge about the fictional franchise in question. Make sure to explain your suggestions in a structured manner that is easy to comprehend. You will not be allowed to change any statistics, if people cannot understand what you mean.
  • To reiterate, when creating content revision threads, it is best to keep your suggestions as structured and simple to understand as possible, so the staff will have an easier time evaluating the text. Avoid writing upgrade threads mainly based on assumptions from a limited amount of information, with no additional context or evidence to support them.
  • When making sweeping or extremely significant changes to an established and/or popular character or verse, please make a Content Revision Thread first so that it may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines.
  • To get better input in a content revision thread, inspect the Knowledgeable Members List for people who know much about a franchise, and leave polite notices on their message walls that ask them to participate in the discussion.
It really does help if the CRT has been evaluated and accepted by Knowledgeable members or supporters. Or, if the staffs is a supporters and/or knowledgeable members of a verse, it is also helpful.

The changes that Enryu made are not really complex and in fact more along the lines of just fixing and orginizing the profile rather then a complete overhale, non of the Stats have been change and nothing new was added just orginizing it so that it's not as cluddered as it was.

The only major one he did was getting rid of the 6-B so a CRT would be needed but I don't believe non of the knowledge members would dissagree for that.

@JBennett

He made changes since September 2018 to April 2019, without any CRT or Discusion thread properly evaluated since the Shinsoo CRT 7 months ago. The edits changes, like P&A and stats like 6-C removal, pile up.

That are a lot of stats change and a lot of abiltities additions. If I am being honest, I can easily revert all the edits and lock the profiles as a proper CRTs as not being taken place for a while because these lie in my authority as a Content Moderators. Also, Enryu is lucky to just a warning from me and not from the RV thread because I have seen people banned from months to year being for doing less change over time in the profiles without CRT. I wanted to be fair without being too harsh.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Twenty-Fifth_Baam&diff=4429613&oldid=3230785

Alright, let's make the CRT then. For everything starting with the hidden floor arc stuff. We already have the calcs and lists of abilities, so it's really just a matter of getting an admin to see it.

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting my relatives and I do not like talking to this wiki on the cell phone, I'll just recap what I added during the months

Let's start:

Baam's AP
The Base AP Baam in Workshop Battle Arc should be 7-C+ without Fake Thorn because he has consistently been stronger than Androssi in all Arcs since Season 2, even in his Base

And the name First Thorn Boost he received is why it is an evolution or enhancement of First Thorn that Baam received in the Dallar Show Arc

Since we have a 6-C+ (53.64 Gigatons) feat being a lightning storm created by Data Maschenny with Redan, this feat was already accepted two months ago.

Base Baam does not scale directly to Data Maschenny's AP with Redan due to having immediately resorted to First Thorn Boost which is always shown as a massive boost of power when confronted by Data Zahard, Base Baam should at most scale to Base Data Maschenny

And also because Baam in TSM with FTI is High 6-C without any calc is fact that the powerscaling is like this:

Data Maschenny with Redan (created a lightning storm that resulted in 6-C+) <<<< Baam with First Thorn Boost (Made a small cut in Data Zahard, while Data Maschenny with Redan was not even able to scratch him him and only broke a part of his mask) <<< Baam in TSM (Was able to put a non-serious Data Zahard on guard and overwhelmed him, who was previously stepping Baam with First Thorn Boost) <<< Serious Data Zahard (Ultimately overwhelmed Baam in TSM in one attack) = Baam in TSM with FTI (Matched and easily harm Data Zahard)

Although the fact that Baam in TSM with FTI is massively stronger than its previous version does not justify a 2X multiplier, but the fact of the explanations of this huge powerscaling, I think Data Zahard and Baam in TSM with FTI must be at least 2X stronger that Data Maschenny with Redan

And Baam in TSM with BMI must be at least comparable to himself in TSM with FTI, during his battle against Data Zahard

Baam's Powers, Abilities and Resistances
Powers, Abilities and Resistances that were not discussed

Dallar Show Arc key: Weapon Creation (Created a sword made of pure Shinsoo)

True Self Mode (Post-Revolution) key: Glyph Creation (Can create a platform using an enhanced version of Blue Oar)

True Self Mode (Last Station Arc) key: Power Nullification (Shinwonryu Orb is able to nullify Perception Manipulation of Charlie) Limited Weapon Creation (Unconsciously can create multiple black needles), Black March has Resistance to Magic Negation (The enchantment on the 13 Months is a spell so powerful that not even the Guardians Floor can break)

Does anyone agree that these powers are removed or that they should be left due to the explanations in them?

Modes and Transformations
Well, I did not go into too much detail about it as I had already talked to Teon and the others about whether they accepted Baam's modes and transformations, and they agreed and will probably agree with me again.

So I believe that the changes that were indicated during thead are accepted, so I can modify the Baam profile? Since the most active members of ToG supporters accepted this

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Dang, Baam is still as strong as ever

Might be off topic but do I need to make a CRT if I'm the only supporter for a Verse and we got some new calcs accepted?

Preferably, yes, but if calcs have been accepted, it shouldn't be hard to get your suggested changes accepted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back