• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Sasuke Uchiha

I don't make matches often so I'm trying my hand

Varia Arc Tsuna vs Taka Sasuke

Tsuna Zero Point Breakthrough
Sasuke uchiha render by kangaroogi-d571ejd

No Genjutsu

Speed Equalized

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't choice arc tsuna is city level? while taka sasuke is multi-city block to town level?

Well he still has sharingan, susanoo, blaze release (amaterasu), chidori variants, and summons. I might have missed something.

Master level sword skills, master level H2H combat, Lightning and Fire Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Precognition, Flight via Perfect Susano'o, & shadow clones.

Tsuna has the ability to absorb flames to boost himself and he can freeze his opponents in an ice that requires immense amounts of Dying Will Flame to melt. For purposes of the fight, it's best to treat it as a huge amount of willpower.

How's Sasuke's range with these techniques?

Going by verse equalization, Sasuke may be able to mimic the ice ability. Once Sasuke realizes fire attacks will only make his opponent stronger, he'll spam lightning attacks, which IIRC he's better at and has more variety with. Along with Precognition he should be able to predict Sawada's next attacks.

Xmark12 said:
Master level sword skills, master level H2H combat, Lightning and Fire Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Precognition, Flight via Perfect Susano'o, & shadow clones.
Sasuke doesn't have PS in his taka form, and well he rarely or even never used shadow clones in combat.

Tsuna also has a form of Precognition in the form of Vongola Hyper Intuiton. Tsuna also doesn't have any way to absorb the lightning though.

Here's a description of it from his profile.

• Hyper Intuition: Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers, even if the user doesn't realize what the danger actually is, Hyper Intuition also allows the user to see through illusions and predict an enemy's movements. However, there are instances where it has been fooled, such as Torikabuto's powerful illusions using his Carnage Box. It also doesn't work on those with artificial intelligence.

I see, so it can see through illusions but can be fooled if said illusions is strong enough, If only genjutsu unrestricted sasuke might able to use it to counter hyper intuition.

Yeah, but that's not the case. Tsuna in this form needs to be up close to deal damage.

Does Sasuke have any ranged spam that could be troublesome?

Alright then, I personally think that Tsuna is outmatched here with Sasuke's versatility and his ability to still keep up in close quarters.

My vote goes to Sasuke.

Back