• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trunks vs The Fallen Lords

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Trunks vs https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Abyss_Watchers https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yhorm_the_Giant and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aldrich,_Devourer_of_Gods

Speed Equalized

Trunks is post Cell Saga, has his sword, and starts in SSJ

All Lords start in there strongest forms

Please don't ask for this to be added once this is complete, refer to the rules on something like a 3v1

Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are: If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia) If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava) If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin) Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers). In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars.

Marty McFly:

Three Stooges:

Fire Abyss Watcher
Phase 2

Aldrich (2)
Post Gwyndolin snack

Yhorm Concept Art
Two-notch machete

DBZ Fighterz SSJ Mirai Trunks
Post Cell Games

I don't think 3v1 is allowed but whatever.

The Fallen Lords all have a 4-C rating scaling from their ability to keep the sun in existence, so I'm just gonna assume baseline Star Level.

As a SSJ, Trunks is far stronger than Semi-Perfect and Imperfect Cell. Imperfect Cell would utterly curbstomp Mecha Freeza, who was far superior to his previous 100% form which is 2x stronger than his 50% form which is very high into Low 4-C by its lonesome.

So I'm pretty sure Trunks just blows them up and goes about his day since he has a significantly massive scaling chain into 4-C (With one transformation able to bump him into High 4-C)

Note: The scaling for AP is

Post Cell Saga SSJ Trunks>Post Cell Saga Base Trunks>Cell Saga SSJ Trunks>Cell Saga Base Trunks>Mecha Frieza/100% Frieza>50% Frieza>KK 10x Goku ~ Baseline Low 4-C

50% Frieza is about 3.5 KK 10x Goku, 100% Frieza is 2x 50% Frieza, Cell Saga Base Trunks (Dwarf Star level) is about 3.5x 100% Frieza, SSJ Trunks (Small Star level) is 50x Base, Grade 2 and 3 SSJ as well as SSJ post Hyberbolic Time Chamber (Large Star level) are two tiers higher than SSJ pre Hyperbolic Time Chamber

All Lords of Cinder are given Star due to being able to maintain the existence of the sun with their power. Gwyn is Baseline 4-C, all other L.o.C. are equal.

Akreious said:
The Fallen Lords all have a 4-C rating scaling from their ability to keep the sun in existence, so I'm just gonna assume baseline Star Level.

As a SSJ, Trunks is far stronger than Semi-Perfect and Imperfect Cell. Imperfect Cell would utterly curbstomp Mecha Freeza, who was far superior to his previous 100% form which is 2x stronger than his 50% form which is very high into Low 4-C by its lonesome.

So I'm pretty sure Trunks just blows them up and goes about his day since he has a significantly massive scaling chain into 4-C (With one transformation able to bump him into High 4-C)
How would Trunks deal with Aldrich's Absorption, Life-Force Draining, and Aldrich potentially learning all of Trunks's abilities by sleeping while The Abyss Watchers and Yhorm go to stall?

BakiHanma18 said:
Akreious said:

How would Trunks deal with Aldrich's Absorption, Life-Force Draining, and Aldrich potentially learning all of Trunks's abilities by sleeping while The Abyss Watchers and Yhorm go to stall?
The Abyss Watchers and Yhorm wouldn't last anywhere near long enough for Aldrich to do his thing. They're baseline: Trunks is on the cusp of High 4-C. That makes the difference at least 5.59x assuming Trunks himself is baseline High 4-C (He isn't).

Aldrich's Absorption has never been seen to be applicable to someone so much stronger and Life-Force Draining is literally Android 19 and 20. Also known as "Trunks will murder you even faster".

But since Trunks doesn't have any resistance to magic, wouldn't magic attacks do some pretty nasty damage?

And as far as his Absorption and LD, Trunks doesn't have any absorption resistance, and while they're a tier and a half apart, if Trunks doesn't resist it, it would still affect him, no? And 19 and 20's LD is 1)a lot worse than Aldrich's and 2)science, not magic. It might be a distinction without a difference, but I thought I'd mention it just in case

"But since Trunks doesn't have any resistance to magic, wouldn't magic attacks do some pretty nasty damage?"

Unless that magic somehow ignores durability, no we do not treat it as such. A Magical Fireball is the same as a normal Fireball.

"And as far as his Absorption and LD, Trunks doesn't have any absorption resistance, and while they're a tier and a half apart, if Trunks doesn't resist it, it would still affect him, no?"

Except it'd feel exactly like how Android 19 and 20 does it and give Trunks incentive to immediately off Aldrich more than ominously going to sleep. It's not that he resists it, but get Trunks to murder him faster which is terrible for the Fallen Lords since Aldrich is pretty much the only one of worth here.

"And 19 and 20's LD is 1)a lot worse than Aldrich's "

The feeling is the same: Your Life (Ki) is being drained away. Trunks is familiar with it and knows to kill the being doing it ASAP.

" 2)science, not magic."

Same effect?

" It might be a distinction without a difference, but I thought I'd mention it just in case"

You are correction. Distinction without difference :p

In DS, you have to use shields and armor that specifically resist magic damage, or else you'll take the full brunt of the attack. That would be durability bypass, right?

What I meant by "no resistance" and "LD's better", I meant unless Trunks oneshots, Aldrich May be able to heal back/absorb faster than he can be killed. If Aldrich goes first, he has to deal with magic, LD, absorption, and three people he completely dominates but can't oneshot.

Also, to expound on on the LD difference, Gero and 19's LD was effective against a Planetary fighter, but Goku and Vegeta, who were roughly 7x stronger, completely brushed it off.

Aldrich's LD was incredibly effective of someone comparable, being slightly stronger, meaning it's likely that with LD and absorption, he could potentially heal faster than even Shining Sword Slash could kill him

"In DS, you have to use shields and armor that specifically resist magic damage, or else you'll take the full brunt of the attack. That would be durability bypass, right?"

I don't... think so? It could be spun the other way around too: That our heroes and protagonists are specifically weak to magic without those resistances.

Also our heroes has to equip and power themselves up with Armour: If they're hit by an end-game boss without armour they're toast. In comparison, Dragon Ball Characters' actual bodies become stronger as they train. The Ashen Ones and the like simply have weaker bodies and they have to equip armours to gain resistances/durability.

"What I meant by "no resistance" and "LD's better", I meant unless Trunks oneshots, Aldrich May be able to heal back/absorb faster than he can be killed."

Unless the absorption/life drain can drop your character dead in seconds (IIRC they can't), Trunks will almost certainly be able to smash him into mush before that happens.

" If Aldrich goes first, he has to deal with magic, LD, absorption"

All of which he uses in non-trickery ways and pretty straight forwardly in a match so it's not saying much

"three people he completely dominates but can't oneshot."

The baseline for 1-shot on VsBattle Wiki is 7x. Trunks is about 1.5x away from that limit. Trunks will at worst 2-shot everybody.

But through leveling stats like Vitality, Endurance, and Resistance, they are making their body stronger against Slash, Pierce, and Blunt damage (on top of curses, poison, bleeding, etc). Doesn't it seem more likely that specific equipment is required to stop magic as opposed to magic working especially well on the Chosen Undead? (Any weakness to magic is never mentioned, but special items resisting magic are visually clear)

By themselves, they can't, but together, well... I'd like to consult someone with more knowledge of the verse before I say yes.

Magic, well, that's what we're debating, but LD and Absorption? I'd say those two are pretty much his top tier tricks

Considering that's a two-shot while he's potentially getting eaten away quite rapidly, if he tries to take out Aldrich first, Yhorm and AW will tag team (I'll look at their profiles to see how that goes), but if he goes after Yhorm and AW first, his ki will be diminished slightly, but there may not be enough of his body left to do much against a now super amped Aldrich

Btw, about the other two, Yhorm has nothing to bring to the plate except the two hits it will take to kill him, but AW can resurrect

But through leveling stats like Vitality, Endurance, and Resistance, they are making their body stronger against Slash, Pierce, and Blunt damage (on top of curses, poison, bleeding, etc). Doesn't it seem more likely that specific equipment is required to stop magic as opposed to magic working especially well on the Chosen Undead? (Any weakness to magic is never mentioned, but special items resisting magic are visually clear)

By themselves, they can't, but together, well... I'd like to consult someone with more knowledge of the verse before I say yes.

Magic, well, that's what we're debating, but LD and Absorption? I'd say those two are pretty much his top tier tricks

Considering that's a two-shot while he's potentially getting eaten away quite rapidly, if he tries to take out Aldrich first, Yhorm and AW will tag team (I'll look at their profiles to see how that goes), but if he goes after Yhorm and AW first, his ki will be diminished slightly, but there may not be enough of his body left to do much against a now super amped Aldrich

So with a Resurrecting AW, a haxy Ald, and a kinda useless Yhorm, what's your take?

"But through leveling stats like Vitality, Endurance, and Resistance, they are making their body stronger against Slash, Pierce, and Blunt damage (on top of curses, poison, bleeding, etc). Doesn't it seem more likely that specific equipment is required to stop magic as opposed to magic working especially well on the Chosen Undead? (Any weakness to magic is never mentioned, but special items resisting magic are visually clear)"

Problem with it ignoring durability is that it would imply that it would totally 1-shot an Resistance-less Ashen One when that visibly isn't the case. It seems to be able to ignore the physical armour the Ashen One has but it seems to deal a similar amount of damage to if physical damage was used against an armourless Ashen One.

tl;dr I'm basically saying that it doesn't do "Super Effective" damage against things that don't resist. It still does a set amount of damage to the Vitality of the Ashen One and Trunks who has massive reserves of Vitality (Seeing as he literally weaponizes it) should be able to tank it.

"Considering that's a two-shot while he's potentially getting eaten away quite rapidly, if he tries to take out Aldrich first, Yhorm and AW will tag team (I'll look at their profiles to see how that goes), but if he goes after Yhorm and AW first, his ki will be diminished slightly, but there may not be enough of his body left to do much against a now super amped Aldrich"

Why would taking the time to 2-shot give Aldrich enough time to eat away his Ki rapidly? Yhorm and AW is utterly worthless against Trunks, why would they take any amount of time? It's like putting a small boulder infront of a tank. Sure it'd snag on it but it'll still bulldoze through it all the same.

Why would Aldrich be super amped by a few seconds of absorbing Trunk's Ki? Why wouldn't Trunks, who would feel his energy being taken, toss the two he's fighting aside and blast Aldrich with a Ki Blast?

Ahhhh okay, yeah that makes sense

Oh no I meant the fact that while he won't be doing much with LD, his absorption allows him to physically eat Trunks, and not only would Trunks be down a small portion of his body, but quite a bit of his ki as well (a small bit from LF, but a sizable portion from the limb Ald absorbed)

That is his best course of action, but if Ald goes down, he still has to deal with a resurrecting AW and fodder Yhorm

"Oh no I meant the fact that while he won't be doing much with LD, his absorption allows him to physically eat Trunks, and not only would Trunks be down a small portion of his body, but quite a bit of his ki as well (a small bit from LF, but a sizable portion from the limb Ald absorbed)"

Oh. You mean literally eat. I'm not sure that's a good idea since that's prime chance to unleash a big Ki Blast down the guy's gullet and blow him up from the inside. Plus in all likelihood it might piss off Trunks who's getting PTSD of losing a body part similarly to his mentor, Gohan.

"That is his best course of action, but if Ald goes down, he still has to deal with a resurrecting AW and fodder Yhorm"

tbh I think the best course of action for the Abyss Watchers would be to hide Aldrich and have the other two fight Trunks for as long as possible while Aldrich sleeps. Assuming Aldrich is like other beings in Dragon Ball, sleeping should lower his power level to low enough levels that Trunks wouldn't deem him a neccesarily high threat.

Otherwise, I can't see Trunks doing anything else other than just blasting the Fallen Lords to hell and them being able to do pretty much nothing about it.

That could work, an Ald with knowledge could be a serious threat, and while Yhorm may be borderline useless, the ever resurrecting AW might be a big deal for Trunks. That said, I'd say Trunks's chances of beating all three with some Burning Attacks, some Final Impacts, or like 1 Heat Dome is much more likely

BakiHanma18 said:
That could work, an Ald with knowledge could be a serious threat, and while Yhorm may be borderline useless, the ever resurrecting AW might be a big deal for Trunks. That said, I'd say Trunks's chances of beating all three with some Burning Attacks, some Final Impacts, or like 1 Heat Dome is much more likely
Agreed. They just have to be really smart about it.

Back