• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trunks seeks to avenge Goku again. Trunks (Xeno) vs Darkrai

So Darkrai uses Dark Void to create a portal to a realm before Trunks feet that drags Trunks down into a realm that puts Trunks to sleep, does he resist.

Darkrai's sleep hax works against 4D beings such as Dialga and Palkia. Trunks getting hit by Dark Void means it's over. Voting Darkrai.

If Trunks doesn't have a way to deal with Darkrai, which it almost certainly starts with, and is a portal and not projectile in the Primary Source of the Core Games, then yeah I vote Darkrai

The Core Games are the Primary Source, while Anime is only secondary.

Gotcha so we have 4 votes for Darkrai. Any wincons for Trunks

note: Just incase someone brings it up Dark Manip =/= Sleep Inducement as far as my knowledge goes, this was brought up last time.

Trunks' wincons are BFR and Seal via Kysword/Time Labyrinth. He also has the AP advangte but as it stands, he is not getting past Dark Void.

So wait, the Portal is nowhere NEAR instant. Why can't Trunks just launch a single Ki blast at Darkrai and 1-shot them again?

And what if he gets the Keysword since I don't think that was established when I made this lol

Back