• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven: Arata kasuga abilities, speed, equipment, and over all tier upgrade

Before I start I want to clarify the hiragana and kanji used within the verse -
The Hiragana and Kanji are 世界, this means se and jie(kingdom) and they both form sekai(world) this apply to 3 types, World/Universe/Society.
Ok, now I'm gonna start with his abilities which are lacking...

If you can't access the links than please do say so and I'll provide the scans, this is my first time doing this so i'm not sure how this works.

Abilities -
Superhuman characteristics, magic,Sword Mastery(Sword magus)
Immortality type 1(All magus with strong magic power stop aging at the optimum age.)Acausality type 4(A magus is not bound the physical laws of the human world.), Regeneration(Via Mantra - Enchantment),Breakdown Phenomenon creation(A destructive phenomenon that is observe from all over the world, this is caused by a fluctuation in gravity, This also absorbs the magic power of others and turns matter into subatomic particles. This phenomenon also grows as time goes by.) Gravity manipulation(Via breakdown phenomenon)Existence Absorption(Via “Breakdown Phenomenon” Arata is able to absorb the magic power of others, Magic is the equivalent of one's existence), Alchemy and matter manipulation(Arata copied Lilith's Outer Alchemy, Matter manipulation via Lilith explanation that everything in the world is composed of atoms.), Anti - Magic(Stark Naked Magic), Magic Re Arrangement(Astil Manuscript or Sora, she re arranges others magic into something that Arata can use, however Arata is only able to do this to the trinity seven.), Teleportation(Arata can teleport at short distances),Time Stop(He can stop time for a short moment, if can do it for a longer period of time is unknown), Space manipulation(He can control certain spaces, this can be as big as the dimension that ilias created which Arata took control after turning into astral trinity.)
Space-Time manipulation(Via Ilia's fragment who created a separate dimension between parallel universes, this dimension is big enough to encircle the entire school. There are also restrictions within the dimension. Arata also collided two space-time in Liese chronicle chapter 14.)World Reconstruction(Via Sora/Astil Manuscript Arata created another world, this "world" isn't fully explained and some people see it as an illusion or another dimension. However it is known that if such magic failed another breakdown phenomenon would be created.),Breakdown phenomenon absorption(Via judecca Arata is able to absorb the power of a breakdown phenomenon.), Telepathy(Can communicate with Sora with just thoughts.)
Energy projection(Using outer alchemy Arata can create a gun and shoot beam capable of erasing a breakdown phenomenon, The beam also contains anti magic.), Magic absorption(Via judecca Arata can absorb the magic of others.), Analyze(Via judecca and both of his grimoires.), Physical Abilities Enhancement(Via mantra enchantment Arata can enhance his physical capabilities, however this depends on his determination and significance, if his determination is low he will receive a backlash.), Resistance to existence erasure.

Note - this events due occur over time and that's explained by master liber and abyss, their explanation is that a demon king/lord takes the world and overwrites with it's own laws, instead over a normal magus that just overwrites the laws that make up the world and thus destroy it.

AP -
Attack Potency - Large Island+(Destroyed the entire sky library, as well as beating abyss trinity who has destroy he is own world,The calcs for the destruction of sky library.), Planet lv(Defeated abyss trinity who has already destroy his own world and also Defeated Terminus which was corroding the world through Anna as medium. However he lost his magic king element. ), Much higher(Kept up with Rubine for a few moments whose magic power's rivals that of the true demon lord.
Part of true demon lords magical power already far surpasses that of abyss trinity, this was stated by Arata himself.)

Speed -
Unknown, the feat used is invalid because he stopped time, but there are scans that show him move in frozen time and no at that he had no way of having resistance towards it since he had yet to be able to manipulate logos art and besides that sora and mira were also moving.

Equipment addition - watch kronos(Watch Kronos who control time, the grimoire can even reverse time in the dream library's dungeon which can access past, present, and future and any unexplored potential. The grimoire was specially designed for Arata)

Last edited:
Pretty sure the world things are actually Low 2-C. Also didn't Arata fuse with Abyss?

Pretty sure the world things are actually Low 2-C. Also didn't Arata fuse with Abyss?
No, though the term world usually defers depending on the context. Arata has a clear universal+ feat within the spin off, but its untranslated and I don't wanna come off as a wanker or someone who provides miss information.

I've provided a lot of things that I'm sure off atm and there are many other things I can go over an prove how characters in t7 are universal.

I'll try to go over this stuff as best I can but the structure of some of the stuff in the OP is weird.

Abilities

Things I'm ok with will be listed below

I don't have time to check everything and do to my lack of knowledge on this verse I can't give much input but below I'll simply say it's fine going off the scans the OP gave

Superhuman Physical Characteristics pretty sure this ok since I'm assuming they have high feats beyond humans.

Magic is fine especially going of other scans.

Sword Mastery is fine

Immortality Type 1 is fine

Teleportation is fine

Spatial Manipulation is fine

Magic Absorption is fine

Time Stop is fine

Telepathy is fine

Information Analysis is fine

Resistance to existence erasure is fine

Things I can't say much about will be below

Acausality Type 4: I'm not the best when evaluating this type of Acausality and I don't know if the statements in the scan are flowery language or not so I can't

Attack Potency

Large Island level+

I'm not a calc member so I can't say if the math is correct but going off that comment section on narutoforums (or lack there of), it doesn't seem like they agreed with it. I suggest, asking some calc members from our wiki to evaluate it and see if it's ok, and if it is then it could be applied, if not, ask if they could do a recalculation here and get that evaluated.

As of right now, I can't really agree with it since I don't know if the calc is correct or not or if the Low-End or High-End is correct.

Planet level

The link you posted states that the world is corroding using the saints body and the power of spirits. It states that everything will disappear but this sounds like an overtime feat which means planet level is a no. This would only give planetary range.

Unless there is an actual showing of the planet being destroyed in like an explosion, I disagree with planet level since destroying the planet overtime isn't planet level.

Likely higher

You said "much higher" but that's not a saying we use so I'm just gonna assume you meant Likely higher.

If these guys are stronger than the previous people by that much then a "likely higher" should be fine.

Speed

"Unknown, the feat used is invalid because he stopped time, but there are scans that show him move in frozen time and no at that he had no way of having resistance towards it since he had yet to be able to manipulate logos art and besides that sora and mira were also moving."

If the current speed feat involves him stopping time then I'm fine with removing it. However it sounds like you're suggesting Infinite Speed for him moving in stopped time which is not a rating we give lightly.

You'd need some actual scans as evidence and make sure they're aren't any anti-feats such as them taking time to do things or being tracked by people who aren't infinite in speed.

Equipment Addition

I guess it's fine to add if it's notable enough.

This is the best I could do, sorry if it isn't much.

I'll try to go over this stuff as best I can but the structure of some of the stuff in the OP is weird.

Abilities

Things I'm ok with will be listed below

I don't have time to check everything and do to my lack of knowledge on this verse I can't give much input but below I'll simply say it's fine going off the scans the OP gave

Superhuman Physical Characteristics pretty sure this ok since I'm assuming they have high feats beyond humans.

Magic is fine especially going of other scans.

Sword Mastery is fine

Immortality Type 1 is fine

Teleportation is fine

Spatial Manipulation is fine

Magic Absorption is fine

Time Stop is fine

Telepathy is fine

Information Analysis is fine

Resistance to existence erasure is fine

Things I can't say much about will be below

Acausality Type 4: I'm not the best when evaluating this type of Acausality and I don't know if the statements in the scan are flowery language or not so I can't

Attack Potency

Large Island level+

I'm not a calc member so I can't say if the math is correct but going off that comment section on narutoforums (or lack there of), it doesn't seem like they agreed with it. I suggest, asking some calc members from our wiki to evaluate it and see if it's ok, and if it is then it could be applied, if not, ask if they could do a recalculation here and get that evaluated.

As of right now, I can't really agree with it since I don't know if the calc is correct or not or if the Low-End or High-End is correct.

Planet level

The link you posted states that the world is corroding using the saints body and the power of spirits. It states that everything will disappear but this sounds like an overtime feat which means planet level is a no. This would only give planetary range.

Unless there is an actual showing of the planet being destroyed in like an explosion, I disagree with planet level since destroying the planet overtime isn't planet level.

Likely higher

You said "much higher" but that's not a saying we use so I'm just gonna assume you meant Likely higher.

If these guys are stronger than the previous people by that much then a "likely higher" should be fine.

Speed

"Unknown, the feat used is invalid because he stopped time, but there are scans that show him move in frozen time and no at that he had no way of having resistance towards it since he had yet to be able to manipulate logos art and besides that sora and mira were also moving."

If the current speed feat involves him stopping time then I'm fine with removing it. However it sounds like you're suggesting Infinite Speed for him moving in stopped time which is not a rating we give lightly.

You'd need some actual scans as evidence and make sure they're aren't any anti-feats such as them taking time to do things or being tracked by people who aren't infinite in speed.

Equipment Addition

I guess it's fine to add if it's notable enough.

This is the best I could do, sorry if it isn't much.
Since the abilities are all fine, ill get to the Ap which if I include the spin off he is most certainly universal+ due to him destroying multiple space time, but that's for another thread and for now I'll just include the abilities.
Addressing the speed i believe he should be immeasurable because he was moving in multi dimensional space where time has stopped(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000001861170/r/4400000000006601395), Mira is also moving in this dimension btw.

That's not enough for immeasurable speed as far as I know. It being in a parallel multi dimensional space where time has stopped doesn't mean anything. You'd need something more solid.

Also, from what I've heard, something regarding our immeasurable speed rating apparently.

That's not enough for immeasurable speed as far as I know. It being in a parallel multi dimensional space where time has stopped doesn't mean anything. You'd need something more solid.

Also, from what I've heard, something regarding our immeasurable speed rating apparently.
If that's enough than ftl+ should be fine since in recent chapters he kept up with his father who speed blitz lugh, levi, yui and several others. here is the link for it

Last edited:
Thank you for the evaluation help.
Since there is no further argument I'll go ahead edit Arata's Kasuga profile

All the abilities that he has will be changed to the ones I've provided and also the speed, I made a new thread regarding his Ap and I'll wait until that's approved or checked out. Thanks for the help.

This is correct, yes.

@Ixayoi

You are not allowed to make any changes that have not been approved by our staff, especially not immeasurable speed. We are revising our standards and preparing to remove it from most profile pages that currently inaccurately feature it.

This is correct, yes.

@Ixayoi

You are not allowed to make any changes that have not been approved by our staff, especially not immeasurable speed. We are revising our standards and preparing to remove it from most profile pages that currently inaccurately feature it.
I get that immeasurable is wrong, bit ftl+ is most certainly isn't since ge kept up with his father who blitz lugh who is confirm to be ftl, besides that I was just gonna update his profile so it doesn't become a hassle later on. Anyways I guess I'll wait until things are done.

Okay. Thank you.

What LordGriffin has accepted can probably be applied.

About the Island calc. Have it been accepted? If so, then I'm okay with it. Btw, why exactly is this character Planet level?
Tbh he is beyond planet lv, but to answer your question than it's quite simple, he defeated characters whom have affected the world entirely and even more superior characters.
Abyss and Ana are understandably below "planet lv" cuz it's over time, but arata has defeated characters whom are stated to be way above those.
I put planet on quotations cuz its vague. I used the calcs cuz the current wiki also used them so I assumed it was approved.

Tbh he is beyond planet lv, but to answer your question than it's quite simple, he defeated characters whom have affected the world entirely and even more superior characters.
Abyss and Ana are understandably below "planet lv" cuz it's over time, but arata has defeated characters whom are stated to be way above those.
I put planet on quotations cuz its vague. I used the calcs cuz the current wiki also used them so I assumed it was approved.
Planet level

This isn't how it works. "affecting the world entirely" doesn't make you planet level without context of what it means. I could affect the planet by turning it into goo via transmutation or shaking with my power but neither of these two things are planet level so even if he fought them and people stronger than them isn't a reason for planet level. Same goes for the overtime destruction. Just because their way above a character that can destroy a planet overtime that still doesn't make them planet level because it was not a standard destruction method and took time.

I still disagree with Planet level. I also see that on his page, he's got a Planet level key without any scans backing it up. If the scans you provided are said reason for that rating, it should be downgraded since nothing I've seen suggests solid Planet level besides the over time thing which wouldn't scale given the context the OP has given.

Large sland level

It seems Large Island level+ was already on his page. I didn't know this since there wasn't a link, and the way this was set up I thought these were all changes, my apologies. With that said, I'm fine with the Large Island level rating since it's already on the page so I'll assume the calc was accepted before.

Here's the current page so people can see what I'm talking about https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arata_Kasuga

Last edited:
As for what makes him above planet lv..
Well you can check this out ur self

I can't read Japanese so don't know what the context of those 3 scans. (Read edit below)

Edit: The translations part isn't loading for me for some reason which is why I thought they were just the japanese scans without translation. Could someone quote them please.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out LordGriffin1000. There seem to be translations beneath the pages though.

The translations part won't load for me fo some reason. Can someone quote the translations please so I can read them.
First scan:

Original Raw: "しっかりやんなさいよっ なっなにことはっせい何事発生?」 たぶん多分…まじゅう時空転移の魔術そのものを。攻撃として利用してるんだわりよう転移などではないじくう時空のついしょうめつ一"

Translation(DeepL): "Get it together! What's happening? Maybe it's just maybe... the magic of spacetime transference itself. They're using it as an attack, not as a transference, but as an annihilation of the space-time continuum."

Translation(Google Translation): Note: Google translate is as not as accurate as DeepL, but i'll include it anyways "Do it well What happened? "Maybe ... the magic of space-time transition itself. I'm using it as an attack, so it's not a transfer, etc."

Second Scan:

Original Raw: 私たちの時空は…? 時空…消滅?いずれ滅びるまだよまだ諦めないっ全てをうまくいかせる為の計測は…

Translation(DeepL): Is our space-time...? Spacetime... gone? I'm not ready to give up just yet, and I'm not ready to give up just yet because I want everything to work out.

Translation(Google): What is our space-time ...? Space-time ... disappears? It will eventually perish. I haven't given up yet. Measurements to make everything work ...

Third Scan:

Original raw: 鬼畜魔王候補…。あれは…魔王因子が暴走して極大クラスの崩壊現象を起こしているわ!ヤバイわよ あの崩壊現象どんどん色々な時空を消し去ってる…!

Translation(DeepL): Candidate Demon King.... That's... the demon king factor is running out of control, causing an extremely large class disruption phenomenon! It's not good. That disintegration phenomenon is wiping out a lot of space-time...!

Translation(Google)evil Demon King candidate ... That is ... The Demon King factor is running out of control and causing a collapse phenomenon of the maximum class! It's dangerous. That collapse phenomenon is erasing various space-time ...!

Last edited:
Planet level

This isn't how it works. "affecting the world entirely" doesn't make you planet level without context of what it means. I could affect the planet by turning it into goo via transmutation or shaking with my power but neither of these two things are planet level so even if he fought them and people stronger than them isn't a reason for planet level. Same goes for the overtime destruction. Just because their way above a character that can destroy a planet overtime that still doesn't make them planet level because it was not a standard destruction method and took time.

I still disagree with Planet level. I also see that on his page, he's got a Planet level key without any scans backing it up. If the scans you provided are said reason for that rating, it should be downgraded since nothing I've seen suggests solid Planet level besides the over time thing which wouldn't scale given the context the OP has given.

Large sland level

It seems Large Island level+ was already on his page. I didn't know this since there wasn't a link, and the way this was set up I thought these were all changes, my apologies. With that said, I'm fine with the Large Island level rating since it's already on the page so I'll assume the calc was accepted before.

Here's the current page so people can see what I'm talking about https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arata_Kasuga
Ok, Since we don't know the time than it's fine. Though there are many things that suggest that their feats are very well above simply town or even island lv.

First scan:

Original Raw: "しっかりやんなさいよっ なっなにことはっせい何事発生?」 たぶん多分…まじゅう時空転移の魔術そのものを。攻撃として利用してるんだわりよう転移などではないじくう時空のついしょうめつ一"

Translation(DeepL): "Get it together! What's happening? Maybe it's just maybe... the magic of spacetime transference itself. They're using it as an attack, not as a transference, but as an annihilation of the space-time continuum."

Translation(Google Translation): Note: Google translate is as not as accurate as DeepL, but i'll include it anyways "Do it well What happened? "Maybe ... the magic of space-time transition itself. I'm using it as an attack, so it's not a transfer, etc."

Second Scan:

Translation(DeepL): Is our space-time...? Spacetime... gone? I'm not ready to give up just yet, and I'm not ready to give up just yet because I want everything to work out.

Translation(Google): What is our space-time ...? Space-time ... disappears? It will eventually perish. I haven't given up yet. Measurements to make everything work ...

Third Scan:

Original raw: 鬼畜魔王候補…。あれは…魔王因子が暴走して極大クラスの崩壊現象を起こしているわ!ヤバイわよ あの崩壊現象どんどん色々な時空を消し去ってる…!

Translation(DeepL): Candidate Demon King.... That's... the demon king factor is running out of control, causing an extremely large class disruption phenomenon! It's not good. That disintegration phenomenon is wiping out a lot of space-time...!

Translation(Google)evil Demon King candidate ... That is ... The Demon King factor is running out of control and causing a collapse phenomenon of the maximum class! It's dangerous. That collapse phenomenon is erasing various space-time ...!

Thanks!, I'll go over all 3 one by one and give my thoughts.

First Scan:

Going off the DeepL translation, I definitely see Low 2-C/Universe level+ here since it states "the annihilation of the space-time continuum".

Going of the Google translation. It's not Low 2-C/Universe level+.

Second Scan:

Going of the DeepL translation, If this is connected to the first scans context then it would support space-time being gone.

Going of the Google translation, it states "it will eventually perish" which means it is overtime Low 2-C/Universe level+ destruction if connected to the first scan.

Third Scan:

Both translations are kind of the same, they are saying the Demon King factor is "wiping out a lot of space-time" or "erasing various space-time". However this doesn't seem to be the entire space-time continuum like the first scan translation.

The first scans translation would definitely give Universe level+ if it's accurate but you'd half to provide evidence that the characters scale to said attack being used naturally. The second and third scan on their own lack some needed context like if there referring to the entire space-time continuum. I'll say it's likely you have something here but in my honest opinion, I think you should finish this thread first, then make another thread regarding Low 2-C/Universe level+. That way it won't confuse people looking at this thread.

To summarize what I think is ok...

1. The abilities seem ok to add given the scans show or state what's being suggested.

2. I agree with Large Island level for the first key since it seems to have already been accepted and on the page. The Planet level rating likely needs to go but given Universe level could be possible I think that change can wait until another thread is made.

3. For speed, I have some issues, it seems everyone is scaling from Lugh (who needs actual description/justification for her states) but if you click the link on her speed, it takes you too a narutoforums calc that explains she has light speed attacks and characters have a hard time hitting her or dodging her stuff. If their all FTL than this doesn't make any sense in general but if Arata scales to people faster than her then he should keep his rating.

4. Adding the equipment items is ok so long as he uses them.

I honestly think a discussion thread about this verse needs to be made and the knowledgeable members should go over the profiles cause it looks like it needs some updating. I don't know the verse and I'm already working on other verses that need some fixing. This is pretty much all I can say in regards to this thread, there is just to much I don't know. This will likely be my last reply to this thread since I can't offer much more input, sorry.

I have to agree with Griffin, it seems more like a Low 2-C feat rather than a Planet level feat since the English translation of the manga didn't even imply something around 5-B. You may want to ask an actual translator before adjusting the pages. Abilities are perfectly fine too.

I was just in the other thread somewhat related to this and i wasn't sure on low 2-C but from what i see I can say low 2-C is fine especially with how the space-time wasn't really plural from what i see. Also someone tag the series so it is easier to find ooof

Back