• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DDM So basically I can say the N-word all I want? YAY! But in all seriousness, saying a slur doesn't instantly murder someone. Unless they have death manipulation and tell you "I'm going to say the R-word" "NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- splat". No, I definitely remembered you telling me that I was the worst based on what Ant said. And even then that doesn't soften the blow as you already don't like me. And I can prove it on multiple occasions. And your edit powers won't save you. Sonic deserves the special treatment because you all keep bringing him down. Ofc we as a fanbase keep making these uogrades because we as a unit want Sonic, the entire series, be represented as accurately as possible at the strongest tier that most people on here seem to agree with. Because when left a verse like Sonic unchecked, all base characters will be High 6-A, no 4-A Supers with immeasurable speed, lots of abilities rearranged and/or removed completely, and ugly renders to support the pages. Have you seen Sonic's current renders?

Ok Boomer

Some of this is just going over my head. I'm off work so i'm going to watch and call people out who isn't focus on the 2-B stuff like Matt was earlier.

1:Great who cares?

2:AGAIN crossing paths with reality and coexisting with reality is blatant implications that the dream worlds are a reality and a specific reality from the dimension of the dreamer.

3:It does when the dreams coincide and become a mirror of that reality.

4:Any scans to back up that headcanon? Why would it only be a portion of that reality when it has been shown to mirror stars and celestial bodies u less yo really want to sit down and tell me that these are just 4-A/3-B pocket realms that only mirror a portion of the reality that's absolutely ludicrous.

Dream Worlds are literally universes because they mirror Sonic's world. Your second point is bad because these Dreams are real and tangible, they are also separate from one another. Your third point makes no sense because if they come from alternate dimensions then they ARE alternate dimensions. If it mirrors Sonic's world, then it's universe sized. The 4th dimensional space literally holds countless dreams from countless people from COUNTLESS dimensions, therefore it's 2-B.

1:Great who cares?

2:AGAIN crossing paths with reality and coexisting with reality is blatant implications that the dream worlds are a reality and a specific reality from the dimension of the dreamer.

3:It does when the dreams coincide and become a mirror of that reality.

4:Any scans to back up that headcanon? Why would it only be a portion of that reality when it has been shown to mirror stars and celestial bodies u less yo really want to sit down and tell me that these are just 4-A/3-B pocket realms that only mirror a portion of the reality that's absolutely ludicrous.Also this isn't gonna be closed just because you cannot respond to the points also since been in much more heated debate on here than this.

Tbh things seemed tonhave calmed down tonhow things were. No need to close the thread under the guise of "hostility", we just need to remain focused

>If they're from alternate dimensions, they they literally are alternate dimensions.

A lot of verses would be Tier 2 if that was all it takes.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
>If they're from alternate dimensions, they they literally are alternate dimensions.

The reality of a dimension that's mirrored would be the same size of said dimension which is universal in size.The dream worlds also have oceans of stars which support the idea that the worlds are universes.They also exist separately from one another.

There's no way this wouldn't be accurate.

DarkDragonMedeus said:

My man. First, read my comment fully next time don't nitpick and second? If the dreams come from alternate dimensions, are seperate, then they are universe sized. It's really that simple.

ElixirBlue said:
@Corgi the Gen Z God
Please go back to the 2-B stuff so we can get this thread over with.
Well tell that to DDM who was trying to compare us to doxxers and having a tantrum like a little girl. Unless he's....

Also, I don't hate anyone at all period; that's even against my very religion. All humans are biologically related to each other. I'm just hard working Admin who protects the wiki so that other staff members have a lot less work on their hands.

But yes, there could be a 4-A sized pocket reality from another dimension that mirror certain things in the reality, but not have enough proof to be an entire universe. Can name plenty of examples of this where they aren't confirmed to be universes based on this very context.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Also, I don't hate anyone at all period; that's even against my very religion. All humans are biologically related to each other. I'm just hard working Admin who protects the wiki so that other staff members have a lot less work on their hands.
But yes, there could be a 4-A sized pocket reality from another dimension that mirror certain things in the reality, but not have enough proof to be an entire universe.
Ok Boomer, you're not religious so shut up. And we're not all biologically related to each other. If so, we all look like grotesque freaks via incest. Your admin powers is complaining and appeal to authorities. You don't even act like an admin. You act like a kid.

If said reality mirrors that of the real world, it should be universe sized regardless of how many stars. Why? BECAUSE IT AN ALTERNATE REALITY! It's Parallel Universe 101.

Absaddie said:
Corgi, no offense dude, stop with the aggression.
Maybe I wouldn't have been so "aggressive" if DDM and definitely Matt didn't have brought this thread into a hostile environment. Like this thread was going so smoothly before any of this happened.

Matt hasn't been here for awhile and the rest of the anti 2-B are laughing at our in fighting. Let's try to keep the rest of this thread respectful and finish making our pro 2-B Sonic points.

If a super villain hasn't been threatening the planet in 6 months doesn't mean their attitude changed. And they're probably laughing because.....wait for it.....THEY STARTED IT! Imagine comparing us to doxxers and implying us as murderers. I have every right to be "aggressive". How does one not get mad at that?

I know that. But I also not like it when my name gets tarnished by some subpar admin on the Internet. Like, THAT'S MY NAME in that person's mouth! I can't let someone like that get away with it.

But if we act out, Sonic's name will get tarnished further. He has always been the butt-end of someone's joke (#Fu**IGN) till I found this website. When someone thinks badly of Sonic's fans, they think badly of him.

Please, I know what they did is wrong. We will remember it. But for now, we are here for Sonic.

ElixirBlue said:
But if we act out, Sonic's name will get tarnished further. He has always been the butt-end of someone's joke (#Fu**IGN) till I found this website. When someone thinks badly of Sonic's fans, they think badly of him.
Please, I know what they did is wrong. We will remember it. But for now, we are here for Sonic.
https://youtu.be/Q157HdJSS3A

Yeah, I think there's grounds here for 2-B as "alternate reality" was even accepted for Majora from Majora's Mask's dimension a while back. Sonic in the series has had the universe referred to as dimensions before such as in Sonic Rush and if the oceans of stars thing is right, what is there to doubt exactly? Be honest.

There is a thread arguing against 3-A Majora and even then it was only 3-A not Low 2-C that was accepted; plus the dream worlds in Sonic Shuffle again simply said, become reality, not alternate reality nor a reality; just reality. As in a piece of reality rather than a whole reality. That is literally 100% what the context "Become reality" mean without more elaborate words.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There is a thread arguing against 3-A Majora and even then it was only 3-A not Low 2-C that was accepted; plus the dream worlds in Sonic Shuffle again simply said, become reality, not alternate reality nor a reality; just reality. As in a piece of reality rather than a whole reality.
No, lol. The dream world are said to become reality because the game is telling you that the dreams are real and tangible concepts that exist. They are not a "piece" of reality, they are whole tangible concepts. You're kinda reaching at this point.

So are you arguing they are part of Sonic's universe and are just it expanding basically? Like if the universe is 1000, someone dreams and it becomes 1001?

ElixirBlue said:

>If we act badly (like we have in this entire thread), then the heathens might slander Sonic

>We will remember the wrongdoings of DDM

>we are here for our Lord and Master Sonic

People in this thread are legit praying to their cartoon hedgehog god for spiritual guidance. Matt and DDM have clearly done nothing wrong in calling you unsavory types out.

Malomtek said:
>If we act badly (like we have in this entire thread), then the heathens might slander Sonic

>We will remember the wrongdoings of DDM

>we are here for our Lord and Master Sonic

People in this thread are legit praying to their cartoon hedgehog god for spiritual guidance. Matt and DDM have clearly done nothing wrong in calling you unsavory types out.
Did you came to this thread just to restart a war? If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't say anything.

"People in this thread are legit praying to their cartoon hedgehog god for spiritual guidance." Are you saying you don't? Sonic is forever.

@Epsilon B

You don't tell me what to do. And most of what I wanted to say against you people, has already been said by Matt and DDM, with the exception of:

Notice how bellicose and hypersensitive the Sonic supporters in this thread became after Matt and DDM made posts against them? It's because all those posts were truthful in every way, therefore striking the nerves of the Sonic supporters.

Malomtek said:
@Epsilon B
You don't tell me what to do. And most of what I wanted to say against you people, has already been said by Matt and DDM, with the exception of:

Notice how bellicose and hypersensitive the Sonic supporters in this thread became after Matt and DDM made posts against them? It's because all those posts were truthful in every way, therefore striking the nerves of the Sonic supporters.
most of that came from matt suddenly coming in and saying wank without actually attempting to refute anything so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back