• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

@ElajRuengies

Okay, so I think it would be good to you explain and ask an calc member about which End (Low or Mid End) of the calc should be used in this case

I don't see a problem with that though? If the blog posts contradict or are inconsistent with on-screen feats and calcs (as Data Urek's reaction and combat speed and Real Urek's SoL attack speed), I don't think it's a problem if they don't fall into the problems I mentioned above. I mean, even the fact that Family Heads and Zahard being High 6-B currently is because of Urek figthing evenly with Arie Hon (which really happened, since Urek recognized Baam's Shinwonryu, which he should get knowledge in his fight against Arie Hon), which is stated and came out from a blog post. As I said, it’s okay to use blogs as long as certain things have not been contradicted, are not consistent or retconized with the on-screen stuffs and statements (as the example of Adori defeating a high-level Ranker on a blog post, but in the webtoon itself currently, it was just a normal Ranker that she defeated, but I highly doubt that the fact that she overwhelmed Garam after 100 years after finishing the climbing has been retconized)

@ElajRuengies

Okay, so I think it would be good to you explain and ask an calc member about which End (Low or Mid End) of the calc should be used in this case
Alright, I'll add that to my list of calcs that needs evaluating. (At this rate, by the time it all gets processed ToG will have ended its hiatus...)
I don't see a problem with that though? If the blog posts contradict or are inconsistent with on-screen feats and calcs (as Data Urek's reaction and combat speed and Real Urek's SoL attack speed), I don't think it's a problem if they don't fall into the problems I mentioned above. I mean, even the fact that Family Heads and Zahard being High 6-B currently is because of Urek figthing evenly with Arie Hon (which really happened, since Urek recognized Baam's Shinwonryu, which he should get knowledge in his fight against Arie Hon), which is stated and came out from a blog post.
Alright fair enough; the misgivings I have with the Mirror feat are with the feat itself more than how it connects to old info anyway. I swear I'll get over it one day
As I said, it’s okay to use blogs as long as certain things have not been contradicted, are not consistent or retconized with the on-screen stuffs and statements (as the example of Adori defeating a high-level Ranker on a blog post, but in the webtoon itself currently, it was just a normal Ranker that she defeated, but I highly doubt that the fact that she overwhelmed Garam after 100 years after finishing the climbing has been retconized)
Slight nitpick; but Ranker can also be used as a catch all term for every kind of Ranker from Enryu to Quant- Khun even does this when he states that Baam has beaten Rankers before, when one of his feats is cutting off Gado's leg (and Gado is a High Ranker). In fact, the Webtoon actually reaffirms that Adori beat a High-level Ranker since Khun says-
In fact, almost right after becoming a Ranker, Adori was promoted to High Ranker and then Supreme Commander.
Which would make less sense if she only beat a normal Ranker.

I don't remember anything saying that Adori defeated a high-level Ranker, we only have two lines involving her and the word Ranker, the first where Khun says that officially only a Regular, that is Adori, defeated a Ranker and and the second that she became the Supreme Commander some time unknown after defeating a Ranker

I mean, you know that the time perspective of the people at the Tower is very different from ours, right? For their eyes, 100 or 200 years is almost too little and the line "In fact, almost right after becoming a Ranker, Adori was promoted to High Ranker and then Supreme Commander." could have relation with it, otherwise. Also, if the Ranker that Adori defeated was much superior to that Baam faced, Adori's feat and Baam's feat would have never been compared in the first place. Given how after he defeated Pan it was noted that he was more talented than Adori and I don't even know how the people who do journalism of the Tower would benefit from stating it

Furthermore, even though it is a normal Ranker, it is still a very, very impressive feat for the eyes of the Tower people, since even Doom said this: “The times may have changed, but there's no way that a Regular could ever beat a Ranker ”, which implies that even knowing his own potential and his brothers's, he still did not believe that Regular could defeat Ranker, which already speaks volumes, since the three Baylord Brothers are strong enough to compare to the Top 300 (Paul and current Doom), Top 200 (Prime Doom) and Top 100 (Yama) in power, even that implies that they never even came close to a Ranker's level even when they were about to finish climbing, while Adori was able to beat a Ranker as a A-Rank Regular. So it would make sense anyway that she becomes High Ranker and the Supreme Commander, as she proved her value to Zahard's Empire, performing feats that not even Regulars who have potential to become a Top 100 High Ranker could ever do and have her fact being very loyal to Zahard, even Kallavan's loyalty doesn't even compare to Adori's, and because the Empire's influence in the ranking

Last edited:
I don't remember anything saying that Adori defeated a high-level Ranker, we only have two lines involving her and the word Ranker, the first where Khun says that officially only a Regular, that is Adori, defeated a Ranker and and the second that she became the Supreme Commander some time unknown after defeating a Ranker
I was referring to what the wiki said when I said high-level Ranker, and how what the wiki said was reaffirmed.
I mean, you know that the time perspective of the people at the Tower is very different from ours, right?
Yes, I do
For their eyes, 100 or 200 years is almost too little and the line "In fact, almost right after becoming a Ranker, Adori was promoted to High Ranker and then Supreme Commander." could have relation with it, otherwise.
Yuri managed to become a High Ranker in 100 years, and while for that she was considered a prodigy, I think Adori did it much faster than that.

The phrase "almost right after", implies Adori immediately became a High Ranker.
Also, if the Ranker that Adori defeated was much superior to that Baam faced, Adori's feat and Baam's feat would have never been compared in the first place. Given how after he defeated Pan it was noted that he was more talented than Adori and I don't even know how the people who do journalism of the Tower would benefit from stating it
Bam is more talented than Adori because he officially defeated a Ranker as a C-Rank Regular, which is way, way earlier than Adori defeated a Ranker it as an A-Rank.
Even considering the difference between the levels of the Rankers faced, the- (what is usually) centuries of time between being a C and A Rank Regular makes Bam's feat notable.

Additionally, in regards to the journalism line- see Yellow Journalism.
(Also, controversy is a freaking gold mine)
Furthermore, even though it is a normal Ranker, it is still a very, very impressive feat for the eyes of the Tower people, since even Doom said this: “The times may have changed, but there's no way that a Regular could ever beat a Ranker ”, which implies that even knowing his own potential and his brothers's, he still did not believe that Regular could defeat Ranker, which already speaks volumes, since the three Baylord Brothers are strong enough to compare to the Top 300 (Paul and current Doom), Top 200 (Prime Doom) and Top 100 (Yama) in power, even that implies that they never even came close to a Ranker's level even when they were about to finish climbing, while Adori was able to beat a Ranker as a A-Rank Regular.
Random side note but does that make Doom (and the Middle Ages of the Tower) older than 5000 years since he never heard of a Regular beating a Ranker, and thus never heard of Adori?
So it would make sense anyway that she becomes High Ranker and the Supreme Commander,
So you admit that "almost right after" means immediately?
-as she proved her value to Zahard's Empire, performing feats that not even Regulars who have potential to become a Top 100 High Ranker could ever do and have her fact being very loyal to Zahard, even Kallavan's loyalty doesn't even compare to Adori's
Okay but, you're saying that the Zahard Empire put someone with abilities only above that of a standard Ranker, in a position above Top 100 High Rankers, as an "Outstanding Performance" reward? I don't buy that.

And why it's true that Adori is very loyal, loyalty in subjects is only as valuable as what the subjects themselves can do (if I become a Leader don't quote me on that) Loyalty alone isn't enough to justify her being promoted that high and fast.

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

So its very likely that Adori defeating a high-level Ranker has not been retconized and just hasn’t been mentioned in the webtoon? I can see this happening

Yeah, I think it make sense Adori immediately becaming a High Ranker now while looking at this.

You are right about that its because of the difference of ranking as Regulars when both Baam and Adori defeated Rankers

It is very likely that Doom and his brothers are older than Adori based on this sentence, or he was excluding Adori as an exception, but I think the first option makes more sense I guess

Also, I think if you want, you could do a separate thread with the proposal and reasoning that allow Urek, Family Heads and Zahard to be updated to 6-A +, as it seems something too bold (although I can see this making sense) to discuss in a discussion thread compared to the AP of other characters that were not contradictory and made sense, but not difficult to happen, I just think strong arguments should be used if possible

Last edited:
@Enryu_The_Red_Tower
Okay so here's the [get calc's evaluated] list in order:
  1. Bamboo Calc (Updates FoD and HF Bam's AP, as well as Data Hansung's, Post Siblings Hoaqin's, and Endorsi's. Additionally this sets up a higher Low Country level after Yuri's Rose Shower gets downgraded)
  2. Mr. Finger's AP (If this was evaluated before the Rose Shower was redone, then Urek's AP would have to be 10x the Moses Punch, meaning Urek would have to be at 293 Teratons for some amount of time, which would be a bit awkward)
  3. Rose Shower Redux (Downgrades Yuri, Evan, Cheonhee, etc. If this was accepted after the Crater and Bull calc, then Yuri would be more than 1/3rd Base Kallavan for some amount of time, which would be- see above line)
  4. Enryu and the Administrator Destroy the Mountains, Seas, and Buildings (Upgrades God-Tiers to High 6-A; the CRT to get the Top Tiers to 6-A needs this calc to be accepted prior or else Zahard & Co would be at the same level as Enryu and Admins for a while)
  5. Khel Hellam's Bull (Downgrades Country level+'s to Country level, which is a quick fix given that there's relatively few profiles which have it anyway)
  6. Hell Joe's Crater (Affects the most profiles, and thus should be saved for last. Adding the word "Likely" in front of every "Country level" might take a bit)

wait why would the family heads, urek and zahard be 6-A+????
@ElajRuengies

So its very likely that Adori defeating a high-level Ranker has not been retconized and just hasn’t been mentioned in the webtoon? I can see this happening

Yeah, I think it make sense Adori immediately becaming a High Ranker now while looking at this.

You are right about that its because of the difference of ranking as Regulars when both Baam and Adori defeated Rankers

It is very likely that Doom and his brothers are older than Adori based on this sentence, or he was excluding Adori as an exception, but I think the first option makes more sense I guess

Also, I think if you want, you could do a separate thread with the proposal and reasoning that allow Urek, Family Heads and Zahard to be updated to 6-A +, as it seems something too bold (although I can see this making sense) to discuss in a discussion thread compared to the AP of other characters that were not contradictory and made sense, but not difficult to happen, I just think strong arguments should be used if possible

wait why would the family heads, urek and zahard be 6-A+????
To prefix this, I wouldn't have "6-A" listed for their tier, I'd have "High 6-B, possibly 6-A".

Anywho, this comes from Eurasia Blossom's ability to "instantly kill 99% of the population by just accelerating the Shinsoo around.", which lines up almost exactly with the 20 PSI of overpressure / 99% instant fatalities measure for explosion calcs. This means if population is population of a Floor, Eurasia Blossom scales to the current Floor Destruction calc.

Evidence For:
  • Gustang's Spell of Oblivion shows that 10 Family Heads' range can definitely cover an entire Floor, and Eurasia Blossom is a much better Wave Controller than Gustang.
  • The current Urek scale is based on a fingerjab that was not an actual named technique and also extremely casual. Thus Urek and comparables' true AP is likely higher than Large Country level.
Evidence Against:
  • Eurasia is also specifically stated to be the best Wave Controller among the 10 Heads and was very destructive even for their standards ("Her way of controlling Shinsoo was very violent and unpredictable, with even the other 10 Family Heads getting out of her way once she started attacking."), meaning other Family Heads' AoE isn't quite as potent as Eurasia's.
  • Gustang's Spell of Oblivion might not have affected the entire 43rd Floor, only the Administrator's corpse, and so population may not refer to population of a whole Floor.
It's honestly a bit shaky, but worth a "Possibly" being tacked on

Honestly, I think Urek, Zahard and Family Heads should be like this: High 6-B+ (I think that's fair that they should be the baseline of Large Country level+, since Urek's calc which is based on a fingerjab that was extremely casual and seems to be very close to the High 6-B+ baseline, which is 430 Teratons), possibly 6-A+ (Due to reasons that @ElajRuengies explained above, in addition to the fact that that disregarding Ha Yurin, Arie Hon and Khun Eduan, who are portrayed and stated to be the strongest of the 10 Family Heads while Arie Hon is the strongest of them [also, despite the destructive power and capacities of Eurasia Blossom, she was not grouped in the same group of the three that I mentioned, meaning that they must be superior to her], its most likely there should not be much difference in power between Eurasia Blossom and her other 6 Family Heads peers, they should be in the same realm of power anyway)

Last edited:
Wouldn't shinsoo acceleration simply be shinsoo moving at high speeds and then, because of the process (which I don't know how to explain, but in my head it makes sense), creating an explosion? I may be talking about bullshit (which I am 65% sure I'm talking non-sense stuffs), but that's how I understand it (despite not knowing much about mathematics or physics), if I'm wrong, someone please corrects me

Last edited:
shinsoo crushes people who are unprepared. I feel like just the overwhelming movement of shinsoo can cause the fatalities, like imagine the ocean just started moving in a weird way but it is an ocean that every creature breathes and has inside of itself and it all just starts moving. The fish would probably die. Thus i feel like the situation may be the same as ther is no statement of explosions...idk doe

shinsoo crushes people who are unprepared. I feel like just the overwhelming movement of shinsoo can cause the fatalities, like imagine the ocean just started moving in a weird way but it is an ocean that every creature breathes and has inside of itself and it all just starts moving. The fish would probably die. Thus i feel like the situation may be the same as ther is no statement of explosions...idk doe
this tbh, her statements is too vague for now. Its like Urek being able to affect all the life of a floor by messing up with space warp its unkown the effect or what it may cause. May be because of biological interence as shinsu is the basis of life, or other things. for now its unknown

Wouldn't shinsoo acceleration simply be shinsoo moving at high speeds and then, because of the process (which I don't know how to explain, but in my head it makes sense), creating an explosion? I may be talking about bullshit (which I am 65% sure I'm talking non-sense stuffs), but that's how I understand it (despite not knowing much about mathematics or physics), if I'm wrong, someone please corrects me
I think what you're describing is a Sonic Boom, but with shinsoo. (A Sonic Boom happens due to pressure waves of air building up on an object's surface as the object nears the speed that waves propagate through said matter, with the matter not being pushed out of the way fast enough relative to the object's speed. When the object exceeds the speed of sound, shockwaves happen. The shock wave of an N-type Sonic Boom peaks at 10 pounds per square foot, and U-Type Sonic Booms can be up to 5 times that. Still, they don't come close to the 20 pounds per square inch pressure that is the standard for explosions.)
this tbh, her statements is too vague for now. Its like Urek being able to affect all the life of a floor by messing up with space warp its unkown the effect or what it may cause. May be because of biological interence as shinsu is the basis of life, or other things. for now its unknown
Fair enough. Another way to interpret this is that isn't an explosion, but uses KE.
Imagine being able to crank up the fan in one's AC so freaking high that air force alone kills you. If "accelerate the shinsoo around" is taken as that, then Eurasia's AP becomes totally arbitrary, relying up whatever windspeed one chooses.
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 115 m/s^2 (Speed of F5 Tornado) = 230.65 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 135 m/s^2 (Fastest wind on Earth) = 317.85 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 170 m/s^2 (Great Red Spot speed) = 504.03 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 500 m/s^2 (Speed of Saturn's winds) = 4.36 Petatons
So yeah, I kinda agree with Arceus and IN4U; still something to keep in mind for the future though!

Last edited:
Fair enough. Another way to interpret this is that isn't an explosion, but uses KE.
Imagine being able to crank up the fan in one's AC so freaking high that air force alone kills you. If "accelerate the shinsoo around" is taken as that, then Eurasia's AP becomes totally arbitrary, relying up whatever windspeed one chooses.
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 115 m/s^2 (Speed of F5 Tornado) = 230.65 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 135 m/s^2 (Fastest wind on Earth) = 317.85 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 170 m/s^2 (Great Red Spot wind speed) = 504.03 Teratons
  • 1.225 kg/m3 (density of air) * 7.4459568e+13 m2 (Area of Floor) * 800,000 (Height of Floor) * 500 m/s^2 (Speed of Saturn's winds) = 4.36 Petatons
So yeah, I kinda agree with Arceus and IN4U; still something to keep in mind for the future though!
So, yeah, looking at these points, I also agree with Arceus and IN4U

But about this KE calc of Eurasia Blossom accelerating the shinsoo of a Floor, wouldn't it be better to post this on a blog if in the future it is necessary in the case of Eurasia's ability be mentioned in more detail again?

But I still propose that Urek and Zahard should be High 6-B+ (430 Teratons) due to the calc of 1% Mr. Finger (4.14 Teratons) being extremely casual. While Gustang should be 414 Teratons due to being very likely comparable to a casual 100% Urek

Last edited:
Yes, there is nothing to prevent it and it would be better, but I think Headon should have a profile of his own in the future, as he doesn’t look much like the his Administrators peers and is able to get out of his own Floor when he wants

Alright, so I've taken another look at the Bamboo calc (while waiting for the second opinion a month and a half after DGMA gave his semi-okay) and redid the spear count and syllable timeframe (using an average of 4.5 syllables per second instead of 4) and Post Spirit Room White's feat is now at 3.2 Teratons. Anywho, with this in mind I updated the list @Enryu_The_Red_Tower made earlier;

High 6-B's (413.9 Teratons) / High 6-B+'s (Upscaled to 430 Teratons): Urek Mazino, Family Heads, Real Zahard

6-B's (49.4 Teratons): Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, Yama's Complete Transformation, Prime White with Cullinan, Khun Royale Elliot, Partial Release of Ancient Powers Khel Hellam and Evankhell, possibly Yasratcha? (We'll see after the hiatus ends)

Likely 6-B's (16.1 Teratons): Base Kallavan, Base Yama, Base Evankhell, Base Khel Hellam, Dowon, Ha Jinsung, Dokoko, Real Maschenny, Garam, Transformed Hell Joe, Possessed Yuri, Lepavuv's Bullets, Elpathion's Lighthouses, Cheonhee's Sylpheed Shields, El Robina, Prime Doom, Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation, Paul with Partial Transformations and Half-Body Transformation, S3 TSM Baam with Blue Thryssa Transformations, S3 Karaka's durability, Post-Clone White with Spinel and his Strongest Techniques, Arm-Bound EoB Kallavan, Prime White without Cullinan

Low 6-B+'s (Upscaled to 4 Teratons): Elpathion, S3 TSM Baam w/ 1st & 2nd Thorn

Low 6-B's (3.2 Teratons): Post-Clone White (without Spinel and his Strongest Techniques), Base Yuri with Green April Ignition, S3 Karaka, Sharon, S3 Cheonhee, S3 TSM Baam w/ 1st Thorn, Weakened/Current Doom (without Half-Body Transformation), S2 Karaka's durability

Likely Low 6-B's (1.3 Teratons) / (2 Teratons): Base Yuri without Green April Ignition, S2 Karaka, Dorian Frog, S2 Cheonhee, Evan Edrok, Gado, Paul Base, Soo-oh, Red Thryssa Transformations Baam, Real Yu Han Sung

Low 7-B's (2.4 Megatons): The versions of Baam from Floor of Death Arc and Hidden Floor Arc with 1st Thorn, Data Yu Han Sung, Hidden Floor Arc Androssi, Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin (Last Station Arc)

Also, the Khel Hellam calc got accepted by DGMA, throwing that whole list's order out the window...

Last edited:
Honestly, I agree with most of the list, the only things I would change would be:

The "Likely 6-B" should be just "6-B"

The "6-B" should be "At least 6-B"

I think Yasratcha should likely scale to a healthy Yama's Complete Transformation or just be Unknown until the hiatus ends and we see his true power

Also, why S2 Karaka's durability should be Low 6-B+?

Honestly, I agree with most of the list, the only things I would change would be:

The "Likely 6-B" should be just "6-B"

The "6-B" should be "At least 6-B"
Fair enough, 16 Teratons is way higher than the 7 Teratons requirement for 6-B and 49 Teratons is close to the 53.5 Teratons threshold for 6-B+
I think Yasratcha should likely scale to a healthy Yama's Complete Transformation or just be Unknown until the hiatus ends and we see his true power
Yeah, given what Doom said, I don't see a problem with that first option. (He might even scale to Full-Complete transformation Yama from the sound of it, although that's speculative)
Also, why S2 Karaka's durability should be Low 6-B+?
4 Teratons was close to Mr. Finger's 4.14 Teratons, and so his regeneration should be able to recover him from Low 6-B+ outputs. If regeneration isn't included, then it'd probably be 3.2 Teratons by virtue of taking hits from Yuri + Green April

I also have no problems with Yasratcha scaling to a healthy Yama's Complete Transformation, it's just that it is necessary to reinforce this reasoning in Yasractha's profile, since Doom didn't see much of what Yama is capable of today, since he was just basing himself on the Yama from the past, who is weaker than his current self

Yes, I also think that scaling the durability of S2 Karaka to 3.2 Teratons is the safest option

Bringing this old point up again, but ignoring the Ambiguous Social Influence of other Slayers like Karaka and Yama, Prime White should get social influencing by virtue of the blood-painted eye mark becoming so widespread that it became a symbol of Rebels, as well as the whole [turn two kingdoms into giant cults] thing although that doesn't strictly fall into social influencing.

so i attempted to quick-calc the energy needed to destroy the tower using the 800km height...though i forgot quite a few things and ended up using 4000km as the radius of the tower. Either i calced it like the destruction of a building so 80% hollow. I got 530 petatons though it is rought. What do yall think?

wait fu- i forgot more than a lot of things brb gotta actually make the right height and stuff. link me the floor size calc, what i got was a floor destruction.

Honestly, I agree with Social Influencing to Prime White, but I think we should have more opinions about this

I don't want to talk about it here, but I think it's good to warn all of you, don’t expect to see me for a few days, I don’t want to talk here lately

Last edited:
so i attempted to quick-calc the energy needed to destroy the tower using the 800km height...though i forgot quite a few things and ended up using 4000km as the radius of the tower. Either i calced it like the destruction of a building so 80% hollow. I got 530 petatons though it is rought. What do yall think?
recalced and got 17905.28 teratons
For that second message I assume you mean Petatons? (Also, the radius is something like 4800 km)
I'm going to assume that the calc went something like this-
  • 4800km^2 * Pi * 800km * 0.2 * 1,000,000,000 m3 per km3 * 1,000,000 cm3 per m3 * 61.2 j/cm3 (violent frag of reinforced concrete) * 135 floors = 22,868.93 Petatons
And while that works for normal structures, the problem is that the Tower is not normal in the slightest.
  1. To start, the mass from this (Volume of 135 Floors in m3 * density of reinforced concrete- 2500 kg/m3 = 3.9 septillion kilograms) is 2/3rds that of the entire Earth, at which point gravity becomes a serious concern if the Tower was treated as a conventional structure. (Also, there's really no material that's strong enough to support a 100,000+ kilometer tall structure under any normal gravity in the first place...) TL;DR: A normal building this big would already destroy itself.
  2. While the Tower is physically connected vertically through the middle Tower portion of each Floor, there's all sorts of weird subspaces like the Hidden Floor, Karaka's Armor World, and whatever the heck the Hell Train goes through between Floors. If the Tower is smaller on the Outside like a TARDIS, then that further complicates things. TL;DR: Dimensional Shenaniganry is at play.
  3. Also, there isn't enough information in general. The Tower may be much taller than 135 Floors or just 135 Floors; the Tower's "framework" / ceilings and walls may be unbreakable (ignoring Axis powers); the Tower might not even be a Tower but rather a series of basements in a bottomless pit and everyone is just standing upside down. TL;DR: Not enough known to make a calc.
As such, while your numbers don't look off, the method may not be usable.

yeah i bet he'll end up in low 2-C or sth
Ehhhh, while creating/causing/writing a story and by extension an internal system of fate, might kind-of count as creating a space-time continuum (and even then that's fishy), I think in order to get to Low 2-C the effected area has to also be the size of an Infinite Universe, otherwise it's just controlling a Pocket Dimension of some Tier + some Fate/Plot Manipulation.

Considering how even the Conqueror King's reach only extended over several galaxies, and Phanta's probably weaker than him, I don't think he(?) will qualify. At best currently, Phanta's Multi-Solar System level due to The Outside featuring a night sky filled with stars, so this is the farthest one could stretch his control over the story, and even then that's sketchy unless he's shown changing constellations or something.

Of course, this is pure speculation from what little is known so this could be rendered irrelevant by the end of the story.

Side Note: I updated the Hand of Arlene calc so now Khun's durability rests at 22.2 Kilotons. This doesn't change anything though text wise

Same difference

On second thought regarding the scaling list- I think Weakened Doom can be upscaled to 4 Teratons given what Yama said about him.

Also, I'm tempted to make an official CRT thread regarding the rescale if it means that the calcs would be evaluated faster

Also also, I looked over the calc for Endorsi's crater feat, and the Angsizing method seems to be wrong or outdated bc when I did it, (1.67m * (708 / (67 * 2 * tan(70/2)))) I got 12.60138117 meters, as supposed to the stated 18.7 meters, which would make the AP ~25 Kilotons. So I redid it using pixel measuring instead (Got 68.2 kilotons- still 7-C+)

Last edited:
Enryu I know you said you were gonna steer clear of this place lately, but I'm just gonna inform you that the S2 Bam Profile, with all the acronyms for the boosts, is honestly hard to read.
I get having in compacted in the Tier section, since it's supposed to be brief anyway (Plus, when Town level is written as 7-C, First Thorn Ignition being 1TI doesn't look out of place), but in the actual stat sections it looks so jarring when put next to actual words.
So just heads up that I'm gonna change it back for the other sections

Last edited:
Back