• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower Defense Balloon VS Horror Balloon (BTD Vs. VCRPG) (Grace)

XitSign

He/Him
So this matchup was obvious...And frustrating to plan out, I had no idea that most of the Bloons were actually glass cannons when it came to durability (I'm really disappointed the iconic colors of Red VS Red didn't work out, and neither key for the Balloons works for going all out with a nice Rainbow Bloon without someone getting AP stomped)

Anyways, enough ranting about balloon statistics, lets get to the fun: A Pink Bloon is traveling down the path of a new map, one that takes place in a dark and creepy Pizzeria. Nothing is stopping it as its reaching its goal near the end, no towers, no tacks, no explosives, nothing.

Suddenly as it rounds the last bend, it bumps right into a Yellow Balloon, just floating in its way. The two are at an impasse, the Pink must complete the course while the Yellow refuses to give an inch.

May the deadliest rubber sack of air win.

---

Pink Bloon VS Happy Balloon, Happy Balloon is in its 9-C key, Speed is equalized, they start just a meter apart, and the fight takes place in a converted version of Stezzoni's Pizzeria that's now a Bloons Tower Defense track

"How did my Dart Monkey even miss that shot!?": 0

It's just floating there...Menacingly: 7

Drifloon Stomps: 0

Last edited:
Isn't this just incon since both of them self-destruct?

Pretty sure the Bloons can control when they self destruct and the Balloons only do it when they die

Bloons are kinda confusing with their feats, but a lot of threads seem to assume they're capable of KE ramming.

The Balloons are for sure capable of KE ramming attacks and this key's 'Static' also does damage.

This exists and I'm very happy for that

But yeah, there isn't much to say. Happy Balloon has more options. It wins.

Ballon and Balloon deathmatches are what VS boards were always meant for.

Another for Yellow.

Back