• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tourney Match 4 Crossbreed Pricilla vs Chad Overlord Rosyuo.

Same rules as before. I ain’t gay but Rosyuo’s voice actor making me feel things.
Overlord Rosyuo should be represented mainly by Nictoderp and Pricilla by Apesdeathbylasers.
Profiles
Blurb is below.
Priscilla alone so long in that painted world, when she awoke to reality, the world was so different. Places, concepts and people’s she would have though impossible began to surround her, she wanted more. Her new friends and peers were kind and helpful with her adaption to this new world she found herself in and she eventually felt motivated to do something grand, perhaps to make them proud, perhaps for herself. She signed up for the grand tournament, fearful and exicted in equal measure. As she walked in the air chilled around herself but that was soon matched by wave of life as someone else walked in.
Her first opponent was a tall man (though shirt in comparison to her) in ornate armor that twisted and turned around his body in a strange way, his sword, just as ornate and almost as large seemed like a large threat.
He faced her exclaiming “My name is Lord Rosyuo, who do you think you are to face me little lady, this is a dangerous competition.”
“I am Priscilla, an I can assure you fair warrior I am more then prepared to fight.”
“Then let me asses you.” He responded by pulling out a glowing apple-like fruit, she wondered what it would taste like, she in turn went invisible. So commenced round four.

So, here's what I think, judging from both profiles.
First, Priscilla has to edge of resisting to fire and electricity, which are part of Rosyu's arsenal, and her much greater lifting strength should make telekinetic attacks ineffective (even though I don't know how the telekinetic atomic destruction works).
On the other hand, I think that Rosyu has all the tools to win the battle.
Both use weapons, and their ability should be likely be even.
But, Risyu's enhanced sense (which are more akin to an extrasensory perception, according to the description) makes Priscilla's invisibility useless, so he wouldn't have any problem fighting her.
His forcefield, teleportation and intangibility would make the fight very hard for Priscilla, if not impossible, given her fighting style.
It would hard for her even land a hit to activate her power over wounds, while Rosyu could hit her with the sword while shielding, teleporting etc... and even from distance. She is an half-dragon, so I'm not sure if Rosyu's transmutation would work, but it's not a major factor.
In the end, I vote Rosyu

That blurb has Priscilla so out of character, it's not even funny

So, Priscilla's gonna begin the fight by distracting her opponent with a small blizzard so she can turn invisible and sneak around to try and catch him off guard. Her Lifehunt Scythe would only need a couple of hit to kill normally and she has the AP advantage (Her Island+ compared to his just Island). Her biggest weakness is her lack of strong ranged attacks, her only option being her Fairy Dust, which she really only uses to push back opponents that get too close. It'll hurt, but it's not her main offensive option.

Enhanced Senses (Right after entering the human world, he immediately sensed and identified threats of tactical missiles on a global scale)

I'm not sure that's quite the same as seeing through invisibility. I'd think Rosyuo would need explicit feats of bypassing invisibility.

Well, I'm assuming that he can sense Priscilla's movements, presence or stuff like that.
If he can sense missiles flying all over the globe, he should sense her moving around him

When you fight priscilla you can still hear her and see her footsteps in the snow, so while he may not see her he should be able to notice her easily

Rosyuo also have massive deconstruction with city wide AoE. The deconstruction, by all account should be separate ability.

Skip to 21:05

And a very in-character move for him is to open like million of Cracks and terraforms the entire battlefield into Helheim lite in which every plant life there is a part of himself, OR open Cracks beneath her feet and just BFR her into Helheim if he so desire

Skip to 5:05

Basically Rosyuo kinda bodied here

Last edited:
Same rules as before. I ain’t gay but Rosyuo’s voice actor making me feel things.
So it's feeling of admiration for an elderly wiseman's voice, right ? :V

anyway, i think Rosyou's enhanced sense should be able work on Priscilla's invisibility. If he can feel multiple missles flying from another country to Zawame then surely he can feel Priscilla moving around somewhere to close to him

And once Rosyou caught her , he is likely gonna open with his Telekinesis like how he did with Sid, or simply ties her with the branches of the helheim forest to buy time for himself to uses deconstruction

If he beat the Bearer of the Curse than he pretty much stomps any of the other 6-C Dark Souls characters who aren't The Protagonists.

Back